Sign in to follow this  
Wingnutcros

Forever waiting

Hello there, my first post on DayZ forums and unfortunatly its with a problem!

No matter what server i try to join, i get stuck on loading forever.

Ok well probably not forever, but i had it going for almost 20-30 mins and still no go, serv only had 10 people outta 50, it was in sydney and i live in adelaide*same country*, i CANT use DayZ commander or Six updater cause for some reason my computer WILL NOT let me install either one..

Apologies if ive broken forum rules, or missed some big sign saying READ THIS, im tired as hell, been trying to get this working for about 3 days... Please help

Re-Bump, need help, still cant join in!

Cmon seriously gotta be SOMEONE out there who can help.. found no help on google,mates or on this forum

I JUST WANNA PLAY THE GAME DAMN IT!!!!!!!

cant use DayZ commander OR six updater*one wont install, the other wont WORK*

Edited by Wingnutcros

Getting the same problem on DayZ Commander. On both Lingor Island, and Chernarous

Hello there

Have you tried a search?, this is a common issue when trying to join with wrong versions.

Rgds

LoK

IVe tried that, ive also tried going back to whatever version that specific server is running, doesnt work. :) thank you for trying, still need help

No, you have obviously not tried the search option. Not good enough, anyway. It's pretty much a server-side bug, and if you just try joining other servers, eventually it will work.

Ok i must be doing SOMETHING wrong, still no dice, tried servers as far away as UK, looked to make sure they were running latest beta patch*and so was i* Log in, get to loading screen after *wait for your character to create* then it sits there and does nothing, on some servers with sidechat i can hear people Talknig in side chat but i cant see the chat, nor chat myself, all i can do it quit the server via Ctrl Alt Del. *alt f4* help?

Re-Re-Re-Rebump, Ive updated everytime, tried servers as far away as the UK *I live in australia*, ive searched for servers the right version, Srsly is there something so basic you guys havent bothered to comment t hinking ive done it already? HELP

Re-Re-Re-Re-Rebump, Still here, still need help..

This also happens on my freind computer, and im now crashing to desktop when playing normal arma2 Multi *any ideas?*

What search? The forum search? The Ingame match search/filter? Saying doing a search really isnt imformative*apologies if that sounds like me being a prick i just didnt know wat word fitted better*