Sign in to follow this  
thelonewarrior

Sometimes you just ahve to risk it all.....to save a life (video)

As a Regulator im sworn to protect those who need it whether it be new spawns, veteran players or one of our own in danger.

But when a well armed stranger goes down nearby, you have to make that split second decisian that could end your life.............

• Like 1

Ahhh 480 o.O

Joking ^_^

I'll watch later boss is behind Me :P

It wasnt about the zombies, I was risking it by saving someone that I didnt know whether they would shoot me in the back or not

Out of of about 30 shots I missed about 5.

What is the problem, its clear I have a low frame rate due to lag as the zombies are taking 3-4 seconds to die after a headshot, plus it was really late and I have been playing for 12 hours straight

Id like to see you do better with 10 frames per second because obviously you have never missed a shot

My main concern was saving the guy, not hitting every zombie from 800m away with a headshot, so what if I missed and wasted ammo. He had been knocked out was nearly dead, sitting there aiming every shot perfectly could have got him killed

Next time think before you make such claims when there is obvious bad lag throughout the entire video

If you dont believe me, wait until I upload my Lingor Island video to my youtube in about 12 hours, I kill hundreds of zombies and the frame rate is in the 70s opposed to 10-15 in the video above. I miss about 5 shots of about 300, so go figure

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior