Sign in to follow this  
Smatcher (DayZ)

[FR151] Banned by be too good...

dear admin of FR151, i dont have proofs of anything, but for me its a bit strange i get get shotted from a place where i scouted with a thermal weapon, if i might miss you? i mean we? yea we could, its not normal but it could have happened, still you might dont know the the sniper you pmed on the northwest airfield was from our group too, i wont say here in public what you said to him, still after what u said to him he changed server, just in case xD

All i have to say is thanks for remove the ban, and give a advice to you to dont bother so much with the snipers and try pay more attention on the hackers xD, in the day before my bann i died in your server by a bombs rain xD quite funny start to raining bombs instead of "raining mens" xDD

Best regards,

Smatcher

We do what we can about hackers but it's a game wide problem that I'm not able to stop on my own.

Not sure what me sending a PM to a player has to do with anything but ... cool I guess? Sometimes I like to just mess with players rather than just killing them :)

Yes and it is cool players get contact with admins, but dont forget that sometimes what you say can be missunderstanded, and in that case was a bit strange phrase ^^

Oh yeah, I'm so uber-1337; best around. Hence why most of my stories end up with me getting offed without putting up much of a fight. So hardcore; truly.

Your arrogance shows nothing but your own indignation.

Yes, I'm so arrogant for believing you wouldn't abort from a server if you thought someone was hacking.