Sign in to follow this  
LoneWolfEdits

What experiences have you had up north?

Hello :) So I was playing DayZ Yesterday and headed up to the NW Airfield. I decided not to go in the middle of the air field because of other players or snipers. I headed up to the South barracks. Inside I found the best backpack on the game and a m16a3 with a grenade launcher, but with no ammo :(. After I left the barracks I headed down to the military tents in stary sobor. There I found a mp5SD with 3 mags and a PDWSD with no ammo I decided not to pick up the pdw because I didn't know if it was hacked or not. I already had a AKM at this point and decided to put it in my backpack and use the mp5 instead. I had never seen a pdwsd before and was wondering if it was hacked or not. I did pick it up But never used it. I was wondering if any of you could tell me if this gun exists or not.

It's 0% legit.

Normal PDW is legit though

Check the dayz wiki->weapons page to see the listed weapons that are legitimately in dayzEDIT: read pdw instead of pdw sd.

Edited by RazorWire

The PDW is legit. Silenced version, however, not so much: http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/PDW

As for the question the topic title asks: North is where I live. I'm only South upon respawning or meeting up with friends. I might hunt at Stary but I don't care about the military tents and haven't since the graphic glitches were introduced. Both of the barracks at the NE airfield is where it's at. Never walked away empty handed.

13 Year Old Day Z Player! Being a better man then a lot have shown to be here. Bravo kiddo you have my beans! It is nice to see a person of your age displaying a sense of whats right. I know its just a video game, but still cheating is cheating. Honor to do the right thing is a remarkable trait... even in a video game.

I've been to NWAF twice. First time I looted the place, was in the industrial area with alot of zombies aggro'd, and I hear a chopper fly in. They say they'll pick me up, but instead of coming down they just lay me out with machinegun fire.

Second time I was in the industrial area again and a different chopper (diff server) comes and just mows me down.

Industrial area's cursed.

I picked up an AK-107 yesterday cracking weapon but when I was looking online noticed it wasn't in the wiki so googled it, turned out to be a hacked in weapon (probably why there was so much ammunition with it). I kept it but ran back to the airfield and ditched it for a proper gun, annoyed me though as my current gun isn't as good as the gun I swapped for the hacked weapon, win some lose some but didn't want to get kicked out of a server for cheating even though I hadn't done anything wrong.

Back on topic, I've wondered around up north most of the time, rarely see anyone, I shot someone in a supermarket, he hadn't seen me but I couldn't risk backing out and I didn't want to startle him. Felt slightly bad about it, but he did have matches on him which I needed. Also met somone sneeking into the barracks after I had just looted it, told him there was nothing good there as I dived into the woods.

Edited by littlebeagle

Rocket stated that you're not allowed to be banned for carrying a hacked weapon.

tbh I wouldnt drop shit I pick up, even if it was hacked into the game. if I didnt do it then to bad I found it ill use it ta ta

Thanks For the Help guys! I went to stary and dropped the pdw, I found a m9 which was nice :) What was Nicer is I found A DMR While I was there!!