carecup1@hotmail.com

Banned from Us 1548 for having hacked items in tents.

Carecup, every one has a right to their opinion. They're more than welcome to have their say and it is not pointless. Don't see how they're butthurt, but whatever.

Either way, Mentalfreakk/MattyBoi has spoken to us about this, and we've resolved the issue to satisfaction. If you don't like this any further, please take it up with him.

Side note, I appreciate your second account, with you masking as devnull2012, was amusing. A completely independent, third-party person, who has only ever taken the time to post one thing, in this discussion.

All the best. :)

Edited by OeterB

I feel that what I've done is completely within my right as an admin. I refuse to let a hacker bully his way into being unbanned.

I trust my server logs over the word of players found to have hacked items on their possession. (Your name came up on the BattlEye script detection too)

I've spoken to Mattyboi (or mentalfreak) over TeamSpeak and explained my viewpoint on the whole situation and he agreed that what I had done to be the correct thing to do.

If you are so sure that Rocket would not want me to keep you banned in this situation, kindly have him tell me himself (or at least provide some actual evidence posted by Rocket himself)

At the end of the day, using the hacked items is not what you are banned for (Even though I'm strongly against using hacked/duplicated items) It's the script detection paired with the evidence of hacked items that has resulted in your ban

Either way i see that the issue had been Resolved, Yes i have spoken to x3point14x and OeterB and they explained there point of view of what happend and what hacked guns where found in the tents and on players and i was one of the players who was banned. As said if an admin see you with hacked guns they are within rights to ban you of the server and that what was done.

Edited by Mentalfreakk
  • Like 3

We'll have to see what the owners of DAYZ think. because i'm pretty damn sure you cannot get banned from using hacked weapons,

You're deliberatly using his words out of context.

He said Battleye does not ban you for picking up and using hacked weapons but if an admin sees you using them they are well within their rights to ban you off their server.

Enjoy your ban.

• Like 2

We have found a few tents full of hacked gear(AS50TWS, satchels, g36c sd, soldier clothingx6, 9 mt dews lol, etc.) We have: 1. taken all items out tossed on the ground, saved tents. server restart: all is back like it was. 2. blown the tents to bits with the satchels after emptying and saving them, same effect. Not even the server owner can get rid of them. We have pretty much just made it part of our routine after a restart to blow them up and play on.

I guess there is nothing more to do with them.

Don't use/save/take hacked crap, it just makes you look bad in everyones mind.(yeah I know we are using hacked gear to blow up more hacked gear, but it does keep it out of circulation on the server)

Ive persinaly seen Mt. Dew cans spawn . its not hacked in . its just rar i guess. at the devils castle Ive looted stuff and about 15 min. l8r came back and seen it spawn.

and how do you know if a gun that is in the game. lets say for example a L85 is a hacked in item? do i look for the Hacked in look? how can any of you say you have not picked up or used a hacked in item / gun. you cant tell far as i know . unless its not actualy in Day Z ,..

Edited by Fustigatem

Ive persinaly seen Mt. Dew cans spawn . its not hacked in . its just rar i guess. at the devils castle Ive looted stuff and about 15 min. l8r came back and seen it spawn.

and how do you know if a gun that is in the game. lets say for example a L85 is a hacked in item? do i look for the Hacked in look? how can any of you say you have not picked up or used a hacked in item / gun. you cant tell far as i know . unless its not actualy in Day Z ,..

There's a list of weapons that are supposed to be in DayZ on the Wiki, it's as simple as that.

There's a list of weapons that are supposed to be in DayZ on the Wiki, it's as simple as that.

Simple? huh... so hackers are restrained to only spawn gear thats not acutaly ingame? cuz it sounds like thats what your saying... duhhhh no they hack in all kinds of "in the game items" and im sure some one has used them with out knowing. right? me thinky so..

Simple? huh... so hackers are restrained to only spawn gear thats not acutaly ingame? cuz it sounds like thats what your saying... duhhhh no they hack in all kinds of "in the game items" and im sure some one has used them with out knowing. right? me thinky so..

What?

Admins know what's supposed to be in game, it's not that much of a leap to expect players to know what is a legitimate weapon.

Me knowy so.

dude im not saying wepons/ gear that is not suposed to be in game is not a hack. I am saying Hackers hack in stuff that is in the game as well. how can any of you say you have not used by no falt of your own a hacked in wepon / gear. it could be a M911 pistol hacked in by a beached newb with some hax yo. you shoot him or something .loot. boom you have now picked up with out knowing a hacked in wepon . and probly use it. never knowing it.

Me finkie fo yo

Edited by Fustigatem

dude im not saying wepons/ gear that is not suposed to be in game is not a hack. I am saying Hackers hack in stuff that is in the game as well. how can any of you say you have not used by no falt of your own a hacked in wepon / gear. it could be a M911 pistol hacked in by a beached newb with some hax yo. you shoot him or something .loot. boom you have now picked up with out knowing a hacked in wepon . and probly use it. never knowing it.

Me finkie fo yo

The current issue is people using scripted/hacked in weapons/vehicles that are not currently available legitimately in the game. It is completely possible to know if you have picked up a hacked weapon or found a hacked vehicle. If you do, drop it, destroy, do not use it, it's cheating. Trying to compare that to you picking in a hacked in legit weapon is comparing apples to oranges, not remotely the same.

• Like 1

Me finkie fo yo

Oh my god dude are you missing the point on purpose?