aelus

Elysium | Department of Defense

Well, well, well... what a fantastic turn of events!

You boys can keep the ATV (you'll need it more than me now) you ambushed us for the other day, nice play by the way!

I'll tell you now, I didn't actually care or know who you were the other day, but seeing the trouble you went through to set-up that ambush, I thought I would return with my trusty tool-box in hand!

That was me, by the way, who tore down part of your fence, and cleaned up the inside of that building you wired.. you really are a little messy.. impressive work on the fence though.. I'm glad your boy showed up and shot me when he did, I would have been there all day and night picking it apart.. and trust me, I would not have stopped until it was all gone :D

oh yeah.. I guess I have another confession to make as well..

http://i.imgur.com/9FdEY.jpg

You were right! Taking stuff that isn't yours is soooooo much easier than finding it yourself.. and all the more satisfying when it's bandit stuff..

Elysium - 1x ATV

Nogaxeh - 2x Night Vision, 1x Range Finder, 1x Coyote backpack, 1xGPS, 2x Ghillie Suits, 1xM14 Aim, 1xL85A2 AWS, and there was one other gun as well.. but I cannot remember the name of it..

Chalk one up for the survivors boys! Haha.. I dedicate these tears to Rocket :P

Well' date=' well, well... what a fantastic turn of events!

You boys can keep the ATV (you'll need it more than me now) you ambushed us for the other day, nice play by the way!

I'll tell you now, I didn't actually care or know who you were the other day, but seeing the trouble you went through to set-up that ambush, I thought I would return with my trusty tool-box in hand!

That was me, by the way, who tore down part of your fence, and cleaned up the inside of that building you wired.. you really are a little messy.. impressive work on the fence though.. I'm glad your boy showed up and shot me when he did, I would have been there all day and night picking it apart.. and trust me, I would not have stopped until it was all gone :D

oh yeah.. I guess I have another confession to make as well..

You were right! Taking stuff that isn't yours is soooooo much easier than finding it yourself.. and all the more satisfying when it's bandit stuff..

Elysium - 1x ATV

Nogaxeh - 2x Night Vision, 1x Range Finder, 1x Coyote backpack, 1xGPS, 2x Ghillie Suits, 1xM14 Aim, 1xL85A2 AWS, and there was one other gun as well.. but I cannot remember the name of it..

Chalk one up for the survivors boys! Haha.. I dedicate these tears to Rocket :P

[/quote']

Beat me to it... Was wanting to loot their place too....

A guy wit ha AK and M24 or not spawners. AS for Bandit Killer and Pickles they always came back with rifles.

Sample of a normal day at Elysium Corps. Still taking a one-five more players that are good bandits. Wannabes need not apply' date=' http://www.elysiumcorps.org.

"After action report: Electric Elektro

1. Overview

Commander Todwarter, Junior Operatives Hachetboy, Sgtslay, Thorn, and venial disease ops I mean Infamous22 started a combat mission attacking electro. Com Tod and Junior Operative SgtSlay acquired a motorized dirt bike and with the dirtbike and ATV headed towards Elektro. Outside of oatmeal they headed up the mountain and flanked Elektro from the right West Hill not the common sniper hill but the one beyond the second fire station and across the field. Upon arriving Com Tod was shot in the head from despawner in the second fire station second-floor window. Junior operatives Sgtslay with his AS 50 sniper rifle took a shot at the cheater. The cheater logged and was never seen again. Com Tod retrieved his body and went in to scout the second firehouse. Seeing the firehouse is clear Com Tod & JrOp SgtSlay headed towards the supermarket and then the first fire station. Upon arriving at the first fire station Com Tod shot SHARRRR north of the fire station by the grey wooden house. 5 min. later from the grey wooden house hostile player Pickles shoot with ak47 Com Tod as he was climbing down the first floor latter. JrOp SgtSlay heroically with Makarov in hand provided covering fire as wounded teammates with broken leg and blood loss retreated behind the firehouse going into the rear door. JrOp SgtSlay then with his AS 50 Cal sniper rifle shot hostile player Pickles in the chest. JrOp SgtSlay then climbing off of the first fire station went and searched Pickles corpse finding medical supplies and ak 47 rifle, he then hid the body and return to Com Tod to give aid.

That was the start of Operation Electric Elektro. From there it was a counter opposition of hostile player pickle and his friend bandit who later change his name into bandit hunter. The systematic hunting down and destroying these pathetic survivor/bandit wannabes went on for over an hour before they called and more reinforcements. It was our luck to have Junior Operatives Hachetboy, Thorn log in to assist in our growing operation in EleKtro. Junior Operatives Thorn was providing cover fire with a deal he suits and Lee Enfield 303 battle rifle from the North East sniper hill. He systematically acquired no less than 15 kills upon enemy targets.

2. Goals and objectives:

a. To wreak havoc upon Elektro

b. To encounter hostile targets and make them fear the bandit tag Elysium

c. To gather supplies to take back to our forward operating base.

3. Analysis of outcome:

Elysium Department of Defense received no less than 30+ any kills in EleKtro. We managed to kill one legitimate bandit well geared and six wannabe bandit/pathetic survivors. We obtain supplies and equipment for our forward operating base. Group morale was heightened because of this operation and all parties had an exciting time. All operatives and Junior operatives obeyed direct orders from there, commander, and showed excellent behavior in the light of chaos.

4. Summary:

A great mission, one of the highlights was five enemy hostile's coming up on Junior operatives thorn. JrOp Thorn took out 4 and then was wounded, Com Tod and JrOp Hatchboy killed the last wannabe Ducan

Enemy combatants:

Pickles

Bandit Killer

Evanthereaper

Duncanthereaper

Myoda

5. Recommendation:

Under great odds to his gear and kill count Junior operatives thorn and Sgtslay showed excellent teamwork and the ability to slay hostile enemy combatants. This mission would have been a complete failure without the actions of these two Junior operatives. I recommend that they be promoted to the rank of operative for their excellence on this operation and their ability to be team players in the bandit squad."

[/quote']

Pathetic survivor/wannabe bandits? You mean people who just spawned on the coast that you killed? Man you guys are bad-ass.

Its only human nature, look at the LA riots, or Katrina flood. You do what you have to do to survive, and since this a game and I don't have to show compassion, Ill survive off bad players.

After action report: Operation Eastern Seaboard

1. Overview

Squad Leader Todwarter with Operatives Andro, Sully and Junior Operatives Kohv, Hatchetboy and Thor set up 360° security Cherno. The squad camped successfully killed over 15-20+ kills in city limits and a two-hour period of time. SL Tod and Op Andro and J’Op Kohv then found and repaired a red vehicle. Once the vehicle was repaired and fueled up the three headed east. Before the city limits of Electro we encountered a survivor Uncle Taxi upon getting out of the vehicle SL and J’Op distracted the zombie train following Uncle Taxi as Op Andro took the shoot with his Lee Enfield rifle, survivor had ammunition and vehicle repair parts. Following the road east to cities out of electro we came across another survivor when we're stopping for gas. As J’Op Kohv was filling the Jerry cans SL Tod saw a survivor spawn Nexx, one shots center mass with Lee Enfield rifle 303 killed the poor bastard. We received no more resistance until we proceeded North East and ditch the vehicle at our new base camp, which will not be disclosed on the forums. From there we headed and searched the woods for hostile enemy camps. We came across the Northwest airfield where we gathered supplies and meant hostile resistance. Survivor/bandit Apocalypse with a Mk machine gun shot Operative Andro as he came out of the left hangar from the West. O’P Kohv, joined SL Tod inside the left hanger, but was shot as he tried to sniped bandit Apocalypse. Bandit Apocalypse in a peachy little Australian voice Squad Leader Todwarter “ I've killed two of your Mate and will kill you to. Drop your weapons and, if you want the live” SL Tod told the Aussy “ for him to drop his weapons and that we he wasting his time” the Australian from then became cocky and 30 to 40 min. camping feast came in the play. Squad leader Tod snuck out of the left hanger and proceeded to flank survivor/bandit Apocalypse. Once behind Apocalypse SL Tod took two shots, one hitting in front and behind the target. The target then proceeded to crouch and look around not aware that SL Tod had flanked him. SL Tod stood up and put two shots in Apocalypse with his Lee Enfield 303 1 for each of his fallen comrades.

2. Goals and objectives

A. To kill survivors within the city limits of Cherno.

B. To find and repair a working vehicle.

C. to search the Northeast map for enemy camps and players.

D. to set up a base camp close to hostile survivors and bandits.

3. Analysis of outcomes

Base camp created with vehicle and motorboats obtained.

4. Analysis of the performance shown on critical tasks

Overall, the squad performed quite well. One outstanding moment was on the Chenro tower where three of the Ol’ Clan server owners rushed SL Tod and J’Op Kohv with hatchets. J’Op Kohv shot two with his Fal 308 battle rifle and SL Tod one with his m16 a2 assault rifle. After going extensive training Hatchetboy and Sully managed to fall off two of their post twice. Op Andro is one the best vehicle drivers I’ve ever seen!

5. Summary

A great little mission for our growing infamous Bandit Squad!

6. Recommendation

J’Op Kohv for his preformace promoted ot the rank of Operative. Over the last two nights he has shown countless hours of dedication and skill! A true team play and a bandit to the soul!

Just a couple of questions, you guys still reqruiting? And what region are you guys in? EU/US?

Squads based out of US, we have EU and Aussy players that play in the squad. Were always recruiting, we base approval off your applications questions.

Apply in the attached link below!

Haha, lat time I check we weren't in a profession environment, its a game buddy. You keep it up. I <3 trolls they bump my post!

Apply below!

Never thought i'd have such an adventure in DayZ! i happened across your truck in chernogorsk (US125) earlier, and was trying to sneak close to you and axe you a question. Even if you totally wrecked me it was good fun :'D You and your silenced weapons.. <3

I like the RP. I want to be a contractor.

App sent. My squad will be waiting.

Excellent bunch of guys, been with them for a few days and loving it already!

We are not bandits, we just kill you and take your stuff. Hey the zone was clearly labeled as a military zone, dam civvies

Being a group making a fortification, know anytips for sandbags?

We got you 4 times sorry buddy :)

Never thought i'd have such an adventure in DayZ! i happened across your truck in chernogorsk (US125) earlier' date=' and was trying to sneak close to you and axe you a question. Even if you totally wrecked me it was good fun :'D You and your silenced weapons.. <3

[/quote']

Best luck on your application, if you get accepted I'll see you in Teamspeak!

I like the RP. I want to be a contractor.

App sent. My squad will be waiting.

Elysium is a Bandit squad. We have a base and we raid other bases and kill players in city's and in the north. We love or air fields!

We are not bandits' date=' we just kill you and take your stuff. Hey the zone was clearly labeled as a military zone, dam civvies

Being a group making a fortification, know anytips for sandbags?

[/quote']

So what server do you wannabe's DayZ on, hmmmmm? Bet you aint got the balls.

Us clan but we have a nice bunch of Uk members so we run 24/7

Just a couple of questions' date=' you guys still reqruiting? And what region are you guys in? EU/US?

[/quote']

DAyz 55 most of the time. 125 were the raid was, Ill make sure once or server company gets our server in the next 2-3 weeks you have the info.

So what server do you wannabe's DayZ on' date=' hmmmmm? Bet you aint got the balls.

[/quote']

Yeah :] I have one question, though. When i was running through the forest earlier that night i was intercepted by a tractor and got riddled with bullets.. That didn't happen to be one of you guys? Found it strange that a douchebag with a tractor would just "happen" upon me. :dodgy:

Never thought i'd have such an adventure in DayZ! i happened across your truck in chernogorsk (US125) earlier, and was trying to sneak close to you and axe you a question. Even if you totally wrecked me it was good fun :'D You and your silenced weapons.. <3

We're still up and owning scrubs! Feel free to check the website out for information.

So what server do you wannabe's DayZ on' date=' hmmmmm? Bet you aint got the balls.

[/quote']

Got to love when the no-named groups want to step up and challenge someone.

Two actually a Tractor and a Truck. We were going to Sol. You where running around like a chicken with your head cut off. Noobs need to die, then we killed you 4-5 more times and once yesterday. A Good score!

Yeah :] I have one question' date=' though. When i was running through the forest earlier that night i was intercepted by a tractor and got riddled with bullets.. That didn't happen to be one of you guys? Found it strange that a douchebag with a tractor would just "happen" upon me. :dodgy:

Never thought i'd have such an adventure in DayZ! i happened across your truck in chernogorsk (US125) earlier' date=' and was trying to sneak close to you and axe you a question. Even if you totally wrecked me it was good fun :'D You and your silenced weapons.. <3

[/quote']

Sample of one pre operations.

(UK & EU Squad) Squad leader Elliot

Warning Order - OP PILLAR

Note: All Timings in GMT

1. Situation

EN Forces: Isolated pockets of resistance ranging from lone gunmen to 4 infantrymen without any central leadership

Friendly Forces: Preparing to launch a section level fighting patrol in Electrozavadodsk.

2. Probable Mission

Platoon Commander: To Disrupt and Destroy EN forces within TAOR North and South and Dominate ground in grid 05 03

1 Sect. Commander: To launch a fighting patrol into Electrozavadodsk in order to attain medical supplies and equipment for redistribution in section pool.

3. Own Main Effort

To gain valuable resources in order to properly equip 1 Section members

4. Timings

H Hour 2200

No Move Before 2100

5. O-Group

Orders will be available for collection and 2030 Hours

6. Combat Service Support

Section members are to report with proper equipment within their job descriptions. If camo clothing and NVGs are available they are to be used by individuals

7. Acknowledge (Reply seen to this thread)

Todwarter

XeRpT

Zangonoid

Kodabar (Guest)

Zwanzibar

Merik

Blt

Note: Any other Corp. Personell who wish to take part reply Acknowledge

Awesome idea, I'd love to help in anyway I can. I'm a server host and could probably hook you up with a server to be based on, if you didn't already want to play on the ones I currently have online. US-874 is actually a brand new instance ID; so all vehicles are just spawning in today.

For more information, check out my signature.

Edited by Guest

Oh, Elysium. Not my favourite people.

Here's the questions from their application form:

1. If accepted what would be your goals within our group? Can you bring something to the table that the average soldier couldn't?

2. Have you had any experience in clans on Dayz? If so what clan?

3. Which of these ideals that we live by are the most important to you?

Wealth

Power

Honor

Companionship

Sacrifice

4. Shots are fired in Chernogorsk and you see that someone has been killed. They're obviously close as you can hear the flies and footsteps of the fleeing killer. What is your course of action?

5. A member in Teamspeak asks for some support in Green Mountain as there is 3 hostiles. No one else responds so you take it upon yourself. When you arrive it's clear the member has turned and makes his way to fire shots at you. You're wounded and behind a tree bandaging. In this moment what is your course of action?

6. A player begins to use the side chat to insult the clan as a whole. He continues to go on and draw in others that begin to participate in the insulting with him. What is your course of action?

7. A higher ranking member within the corporation gives you an order in the game.One that you find to be tactically unsound. He tells you to either follow through with the order or he will eject you from the clan. What is your course of action?

And when you've filled it in, there's a series of checkboxes:

I have filled out the application to the best of my ability, truthfully, and thoroughly.

I have checked over to be sure everything is in place.

I have left all other clans and affiliations of clans before applying.

I have most importantly prepared myself for a rigorousness adventure ahead if accepted.

Ignoring the poor use of English, I attempted to fill in the form. I had quite a lot of difficulty in so doing as the questions are a bit uh... what my old girlfriend would have called "wanky". Most of the list of ideals aren't ideals and I did laugh when Aelus managed to miss one of them out, as it's sacrifice - and that's the most important one when it comes to this clan.

I filled out the form honestly, saying that I wasn't better than the average soldier and that I wouldn't care if some kid was abusing the clan in side chat. A couple of days later I was accepted into the clan. Now you'd think that someone would get in touch to say what one needs to do next or to proffer a welcome, but that didn't happen. Instead, I was told of an operation by someone I happened to know who was already a member.

I joined up with a group of several people. They had a truck and were going around looting everything and sticking it in the back - all this kit was for their elite 1st Section; we weren't going to get any of it. I had some problems with the server on which they were playing as I got kicked for ping occasionally. The others weren't terribly happy with waiting for the 30 seconds or so for me to log back in, but that's by-the-by. One of them picked up on the fact that I am Scottish and so I got to hear piss-poor Sean Connery impressions for the rest of the night. Oh well.

At the time, I was wearing a ghillie suit and carrying a Bizon (silenced sub-machine gun). One of the members decided that I should give him my ghillie suit. I explained to him that this was my first time playing with them and that I was currently deciding if I would so do again and thus wasn't terribly happy with the notion of giving up a fairly valuable piece of kit on his say-so. He then threatened to kill me for it. I don't have any problem facing down children and that was the end of that discussion.

Then they decided I was carrying the wrong gun. I explained that I'm not a terribly good sniper and again, I wasn't about to give up a fairly rare gun (especially as I had several magazines for it) on my first time out with them. I wasn't threatened this time though, so there had been some improvement in the situation.

One of them then fell over unconscious and it was the lengthy sort whereby it takes a few minutes to get up. I injected him with my epi-pen to get him moving again. Unfortunately, this kept happening. The others thought it tremendously funny to drag around his unconscious body whilst mocking him with racist and homophobic epithets. Charming.

The truck was now parked on a dirt road just above Electrozavodsk, which can be a bit of a dangerous area. Apparently one of the members had lost connection and we were awaiting his return. The others were having a great time dicking about, shooting just above each others' heads, throwing flares around and dragging about the persistently unconscious member. I was the only one keeping watch: I had to constantly move about to keep us covered as we were in a prime spot to get ambushed quite easily. One or two of them decided that they'd like to shoot at me for fun, but when I told them I would happily kill them if they tried, they decided not to bother and went back to playing William Tell/Burroughs and calling each other gay.

After over three quarters of an hour of this nonsense, the server announced that it was going to be reset in ten minutes. There was some concern about what would happen to the truck. I went back to it and hit the save option. I also suggested we move it off the road in case we had difficulty getting back on and someone else chanced upon it before our return. This was largely ignored, but my friend did eventually move it off the road. As the server reset drew near, they all began logging off until I was the last one present. I moved the truck a little further away so that it was out of sight from the road or the nearby hill, saved it again and awaited the reset.

The reset never came. The Elysium chaps began to drift back on and began asking where the truck had gone. I was about to answer, when they started up with their racist homophobia once again and I just thought "sod it". Since I'd joined up with this group, I'd fed and watered everyone, used up my only epi-pen, been threatened several times, told to give up my equipment and had to listen to Sean Connery impressions and their constant childish "banter" whilst I was the only one who had kept watch for other players. All the while we'd been collecting gear for their precious first section, effectively acting as menial drones.

So I stole the truck and now I've got four sets of night visions goggles and a whole pile of weapons. Thanks for those, I've still got them. I should say that none of them suspected that the truck had been taken and all happily blamed in on the server reset that hadn't actually happened. They went in to Electro to murder new players after that.

I felt a bit bad about stealing their truck; not for the sakes of the idiots with whom I'd had to play, but for my friend who was still with them. I needn't have worried. Later on that night, my friend sent me a message to say that he was never playing with them again. He'd been killed when riding in another vehicle - whether due to an accident or a glitch, I wasn't sure. When he'd returned to the group, they'd taken all his equipment from his corpse and wouldn't return it. What a bunch of twats...

I love how Aelus says they're not bandits: they just kill everyone they see and take their stuff. What would be the definition of a bandit?

Thanks.jpg

You're my truck now, Dave

• Like 3

I didn't read this entirely (Don't judge me!;D) Do you have to use a mic to join? I do not have one since it broke a couple of months ago. I am hoping in joining.