aelus

Elysium | Department of Defense

Aelus its called being smart. I own a virtual server, I host a teamspeak, because Elysium is a non profit (that means we don't make money as our goal) we get a bigger server 512 slots t be exact.

By the way if you like I can sell you a teamspeak :) as I can host multiple ones :), but keep up with the insult and uneducated behavior.

Please do not go into the uneducated topic. Not with the way you type (how many times did you run that response through an auto correct?). Back on topic, you'll never see 512 people, EVER... purpose not seen?

Also your band of little 12 year olds can keep trying to post information I publicly give... lolol. I should start leaking your camp coordinates.... that'd hurt if you could never store things due to coordinates being leaked.

What up Elysium. I saw you posted about our little war in Eletro a while back. Me and my group are not "Wannabes" EvanTheReaper and I just spawned off the coast and heard you guys sniping so we searched for you and killed most of your group single handly. The others who joined did their own thing and if i remember correctly which I'm sure I do, only one of your group left Eletro alive. We "wannabes" Killed your entire group with nothing just basic pistols and rifles we could find lying in the city. So in that case we're the better bandits because we, being Evan and I, destroyed your entire group but one with nothing but pistols and a enfield. I respect your miltary point of view for your group but its better to have a good strategy then rare weapons to kill fresh spawned players. You are pathetic to even camp a city for fresh players just to kill them. Being a bandit is one thing but doing that is more of a psychotic cult.

Good day and good luck to you and your group. When TheReapers are out, Your going to need it.

psychotic cult.

Calling someone psychotic in a game, that's funny.

• Like 1

Entire? You didn't kill me?

I did say that we didn't kill one. One got away. If that one was you congrats, Your now promoted in my book to survivor.

I think there was 5 or 6 of you there and we killed 4 or 5 of you so yeah one left. If someone else was there then they weren't very important to the fight because we didnt even know they were there.

What up Elysium. I saw you posted about our little war in Eletro a while back. Me and my group are not "Wannabes" EvanTheReaper and I just spawned off the coast and heard you guys sniping so we searched for you and killed most of your group single handly. The others who joined did their own thing and if i remember correctly which I'm sure I do, only one of your group left Eletro alive. We "wannabes" Killed your entire group with nothing just basic pistols and rifles we could find lying in the city. So in that case we're the better bandits because we, being Evan and I, destroyed your entire group but one with nothing but pistols and a enfield. I respect your miltary point of view for your group but its better to have a good strategy then rare weapons to kill fresh spawned players. You are pathetic to even camp a city for fresh players just to kill them. Being a bandit is one thing but doing that is more of a psychotic cult.

Good day and good luck to you and your group. When TheReapers are out, Your going to need it.

What server you play on fuckboy? For one that group of Elysium you saw was not led by myself, it's this new copied bullshit that Tod is trying to do. I agree they're garbage. Back when I led my Elysium shit like that would never happen as one we wouldn't lose to two scrubs, and two I never camped small little fresh spawns.

Oh do proceed!

*brings out popcorn*

POPCORN!?

*brings out beans*

This is the dayz way.

What server you play on fuckboy? For one that group of Elysium you saw was not led by myself, it's this new copied bullshit that Tod is trying to do. I agree they're garbage. Back when I led my Elysium shit like that would never happen as one we wouldn't lose to two scrubs, and two I never camped small little fresh spawns.

If they're not lead by you then why do you care about the group? From this forum I saw that your no longer part of it. But your insults mean nothing to me to let "your" group that you started let it get this bad.

If they're not lead by you then why do you care about the group? From this forum I saw that your no longer part of it. But your insults mean nothing to me to let "your" group that you started let it get this bad.

He doesn't seem to know how to do anything but insult. We are done with this thread, he seems to keep coming back to "beat the dead horse"

We are done with this thread, he seems to keep coming back to "beat the dead horse"

As do you.

He doesn't seem to know how to do anything but insult. We are done with this thread, he seems to keep coming back to "beat the dead horse"

Am I supposed to compliment on a shit group?

You keep going and going. You're so insignificant that the group you represent doesn't even have you at rank. A dead horse? You all continue to try to use this "dead horses" name though?

You're so insignificant that the group you represent doesn't even have you at rank.

I'll reply, Assistant Director is the rank I hold.

I'll reply, Assistant Director is the rank I hold.

LOL! Tod was dumb enough to make you an assistant Director? LOL

This group is long since dead. It continues to however get consistent perpetrators.

Edited by Aelus

This group is long since dead. It continues to however get consistent perpetrators.

Way to raise a dead thread, no one cares any longer, but you it seems.

So... what would it take for you guys to attack the brony meetup.

Most of us have moved on, the game is filled with hackers. Aelus, for some reason revived this dead thread, no one cares.