aelus

Elysium | Department of Defense

^ Well said, partner. I hate how everybody thinks an amazing insult is to call somebody young. Yes, I'm young, but I learn on a Par 1% Tile US, and a Par 4% Tile Internationally.

Thanks for clearing that up, Aelus. I initially liked the sound of Elysium. I liked that you'd put together a backstory and things like that. Much as I dislike the phrase "emergent gameplay", I love that this game encourages one to come up with a story and live through it. I wish you well in your endeavours.

Gotta love that AADiC's still playing the military card. I'm guessing those 22 years were spent in the IT department.

Thanks for clearing that up, Aelus. I initially liked the sound of Elysium. I liked that you'd put together a backstory and things like that. Much as I dislike the phrase "emergent gameplay", I love that this game encourages one to come up with a story and live through it. I wish you well in your endeavours.

Gotta love that AADiC's still playing the military card. I'm guessing those 22 years were spent in the IT department.

Where exactly did I do that?

Anyways, you like one style of game play we like another, to each his own. If you want to keep stirring the pot with Aelus be my guest.

Not to any rescue. I came in, was told the person who started the clan was off playing some other game or something like that. We recruited more people, we did stuff as a group. All the sudden Aelus shows up, starts name calling and raging because he left someone in charge and they improved the group. How was the group improved, group now has a Clan server, virtual hosting to make money for the clan to support the server and upcoming website, many more members now, etc.I don't really care about the politics, I like to play the game. All you younger folk can squabble and fight over this petty stuff, to much RL shit to deal with.Oh about your comment on my military time. Leaders)Commanders) come and go, you follow the direction given to you by your current commander, you don't say "Well Commander Aelus said, or Aelus did it this way"When it comes down to it, it's a game, creating all this drama is........

You're comparing a group who's ideals are nothing that Tod has made them to this new shit group. My old post made it clear I was refraining from using a server, and Tod kept pushing for that. We had a purpose, you wanna be's just are trigger happy scrubs trying to be cool. You can cry about me all you want, say i'm a bad leader this and that. For one, I don't even know you. For two, if it wasn't for me your group would not be in existence right now... get better.

Ok, Aelus first of all you steped down and gave all leadership to Tod. That was the best decision you ever made for the clan. Tod is a grate leader and has manage to make us into a actually respectable clan. Aelus shutting down the site that Tod pays for and you have nothing to with anymore was such a dick move.

Sully, you're a joke. Leave the thread. You're a garbage player, Tod doesn't like you or want you in his clan. Shall I get Varthaer in the thread to tell you about Tod coming into my office non stop asking for you and Caleb to be removed? Thought so. Go run a mission with the wan bes.

So many errors in your post there. The glaring one is the Pre-Teen comment, hell i have one kid 5 years older than you and one only 2 years younger.

You seem to be the one raging over this, haven't heard anything on Teamspeak about how members are tired of Tod, and want you back. Everyone seems to like the way things are now.

GL with the formation of your new group, come to the server anytime and raid whatever you want to raid, and kill whoever you want to kill, it's a game and if you kill me and steal my shit, exactly 0 fucks will be given.

Who even are you? You weren't around when I was, therefor your opinion of me is solely based upon kids butthurt about me taking my group back.

Yeah, Tod ruined that shit. I had a vision to create a meaningful group, sorry that REAL LIFE got in the way and prevented me from doing that, so I let someone else act as a Director during my inactivity. Don't know where he got the idea he was taking over and being the perm director. My post made it clear he was acting....

Now you have to love how they're using my groups name, I normally would not care if it wasn't for the fact he's made Elysium into some mockery trigger happy crap. My Elysium actually raided and fired for a reason, they'll shoot fresh spawns just because.

1. You're comparing a group who's ideals are nothing that Tod has made them to this new shit group. My old post made it clear I was refraining from using a server, and Tod kept pushing for that. We had a purpose, you wanna be's just are trigger happy scrubs trying to be cool. You can cry about me all you want, say i'm a bad leader this and that. For one, I don't even know you. For two, if it wasn't for me your group would not be in existence right now... get better.

2. Sully, you're a joke. Leave the thread. You're a garbage player, Tod doesn't like you or want you in his clan. Shall I get Varthaer in the thread to tell you about Tod coming into my office non stop asking for you and Caleb to be removed? Thought so. Go run a mission with the wan bes.

3. Who even are you? You weren't around when I was, therefor your opinion of me is solely based upon kids butthurt about me taking my group back.

1. It's a game, you take a game so serious it is pathetic. "Go get better", ok I'll jump right on dedicating time to "getting better" at a online game........

2. More insults, maybe if you spent more time "Getting better" at life, never mind waste of time. (Yes I know it's a insult, but I figure you would probably understand that better than reasoning or common sense.

3. You're right I wasn't around. It is based on "kids" and adults opinions of you. You use the word "kids" and "pre-teens" a lot, you're still a kid, that's ironic.

This the only thing I'll post, because its a pointless to try to argue. Aelus left the game and clan and gave it to me. I built it into what it is today with a server, website, and teamspeak. I've ran it for over a month now and everyone is having fun.

Aelus clan was the same as ours a bandit clan that shoot first.

90% of the operations Elysium did I ran and were after Aelus left.

---------

Operation Pusto Cache

After Action report: Operation Pusto Cache

After Action Report: Pusto Cache

1. Overview

a. Leader: Commander Todwarter,

Operatives: Androctons, STGSLAY

Jr. Operatives: Computer(Cory), Taco

b. A congratulations and thank you goes to Junior Operative Cory a.k.a. computer. Junior operative Cory discover the campsite on routine patrol northwest of the Northwest airfield. He alerted his commanding officer , Cmdr.Todwarter to the camp. Cmdr.Todwarter formed a assault team of five Elysium squad members. The squad then track 5000 m North West towards position of the enemy cachet of tens and vehicles. Upon arriving there was 10 tents and seven vehicles. Dear ranging from Fal 308 battle rifles, DMR’s, MP5 suppressed, in 16 different variants and much more. To summon up the camp was a hotspot for gear. To hostile's Crow and Germany were seen in the area. Operative SGTSLAY fired upon them, causing them to run west of the campsite. Cmdr.Todwarter track their movements upon the enemies going undercover he fired at them with a DMR sniper rifle. Hit Crow on his first shot both hostile was disconnected, proving that they were disconnect warriors even though is banable offense. Germany reconnected after server hopping to gain a better position then managed to kill Junior operative Cory as he was feeling a V3S truck. Operative Andro fired upon Germany with a 240 machine gun killing the hostile cheating player.

2. Goals and Objectives

To kill any hostile's at the cachet of tens and vehicles. To destroy all vehicles and tents after gear was collected.

3. Analysis and Outcome

Besides the death of Junior operative Cory the mission was a success. We managed to destroy a well-established campsite and gear up for later operations. We killed two well armed bandits/survivors and the process. A defeat made even sweeter because of their regard for Rockets rules about disconnecting. The server is to last well armed new players. As a result of our operation.

4. Summary

After all the loot was gathered and supplies loaded up in the truck. We then blew up the vehicles with frag grenades and DMR rounds and ran over all the tents destroying the campsite completely. As the procession was going back to our base Crow log back in and died immediately of his wounds received from Cmdr.Todwarter DMR bullet to the chest.

5. Recommendations

----------

OPERATION Electric Eleckro

After action report: Electric Elektro

1. Overview

Commander Todwarter, Junior Operatives Hachetboy, Sgtslay, Thorn, and venial disease ops I mean Infamous22 started a combat mission attacking electro. Com Tod and Junior Operative SgtSlay acquired a motorized dirt bike and with the dirtbike and ATV headed towards Elektro. Outside of oatmeal they headed up the mountain and flanked Elektro from the right West Hill not the common sniper hill but the one beyond the second fire station and across the field. Upon arriving Com Tod was shot in the head from despawner in the second fire station second-floor window. Junior operatives Sgtslay with his AS 50 sniper rifle took a shot at the cheater. The cheater logged and was never seen again. Com Tod retrieved his body and went in to scout the second firehouse. Seeing the firehouse is clear Com Tod & JrOp SgtSlay headed towards the supermarket and then the first fire station. Upon arriving at the first fire station Com Tod shot SHARRRR north of the fire station by the grey wooden house. 5 min. later from the grey wooden house hostile player Pickles shoot with ak47 Com Tod as he was climbing down the first floor latter. JrOp SgtSlay heroically with Makarov in hand provided covering fire as wounded teammates with broken leg and blood loss retreated behind the firehouse going into the rear door. JrOp SgtSlay then with his AS 50 Cal sniper rifle shot hostile player Pickles in the chest. JrOp SgtSlay then climbing off of the first fire station went and searched Pickles corpse finding medical supplies and ak 47 rifle, he then hid the body and return to Com Tod to give aid.

That was the start of Operation Electric Elektro. From there it was a counter opposition of hostile player pickle and his friend bandit who later change his name into bandit hunter. The systematic hunting down and destroying these pathetic survivor/bandit wannabes went on for over an hour before they called and more reinforcements. It was our luck to have Junior Operatives Hachetboy, Thorn log in to assist in our growing operation in EleKtro. Junior Operatives Thorn was providing cover fire with a deal he suits and Lee Enfield 303 battle rifle from the North East sniper hill. He systematically acquired no less than 15 kills upon enemy targets.

2. Goals and objectives:

a. To wreak havoc upon Elektro

b. To encounter hostile targets and make them fear the bandit tag Elysium

c. To gather supplies to take back to our forward operating base.

3. Analysis of outcome:

Elysium Department of Defense received no less than 30+ any kills in EleKtro. We managed to kill one legitimate bandit well geared and six wannabe bandit/pathetic survivors. We obtain supplies and equipment for our forward operating base. Group morale was heightened because of this operation and all parties had an exciting time. All operatives and Junior operatives obeyed direct orders from there, commander, and showed excellent behavior in the light of chaos.

4. Summary:

A great mission, one of the highlights was five enemy hostile's coming up on Junior operatives thorn. JrOp Thorn took out 4 and then was wounded, Com Tod and JrOp Hatchboy killed the last wannabe Ducan

Enemy combatants:

Pickles

Bandit Killer

Evanthereaper

Duncanthereaper

Myoda

--------

Operation Eastern Seaboard

After action report: Operation Eastern Seaboard

1. Overview

Squad Leader Todwarter with Operatives Andro, Sully and Junior Operatives Kohv, Hatchetboy and Thor set up 360° security Cherno. The squad camped successfully killed over 15-20+ kills in city limits and a two-hour period of time. SL Tod and Op Andro and J’Op Kohv then found and repaired a red vehicle. Once the vehicle was repaired and fueled up the three headed east. Before the city limits of Electro we encountered a survivor Uncle Taxi upon getting out of the vehicle SL and J’Op distracted the zombie train following Uncle Taxi as Op Andro took the shoot with his Lee Enfield rifle, survivor had ammunition and vehicle repair parts. Following the road east to cities out of electro we came across another survivor when we're stopping for gas. As J’Op Kohv was filling the Jerry cans SL Tod saw a survivor spawn Nexx, one shots center mass with Lee Enfield rifle 303 killed the poor bastard. We received no more resistance until we proceeded North East and ditch the vehicle at our new base camp, which will not be disclosed on the forums. From there we headed and searched the woods for hostile enemy camps. We came across the Northwest airfield where we gathered supplies and meant hostile resistance. Survivor/bandit Apocalypse with a Mk machine gun shot Operative Andro as he came out of the left hangar from the West. O’P Kohv, joined SL Tod inside the left hanger, but was shot as he tried to sniped bandit Apocalypse. Bandit Apocalypse in a peachy little Australian voice Squad Leader Todwarter “ I've killed two of your Mate and will kill you to. Drop your weapons and, if you want the live” SL Tod told the Aussy “ for him to drop his weapons and that we he wasting his time” the Australian from then became cocky and 30 to 40 min. camping feast came in the play. Squad leader Tod snuck out of the left hanger and proceeded to flank survivor/bandit Apocalypse. Once behind Apocalypse SL Tod took two shots, one hitting in front and behind the target. The target then proceeded to crouch and look around not aware that SL Tod had flanked him. SL Tod stood up and put two shots in Apocalypse with his Lee Enfield 303 1 for each of his fallen comrades.

2. Goals and objectives

A. To kill survivors within the city limits of Cherno.

B. To find and repair a working vehicle.

C. to search the Northeast map for enemy camps and players.

D. to set up a base camp close to hostile survivors and bandits.

3. Analysis of outcomes

Base camp created with vehicle and motorboats obtained.

4. Analysis of the performance shown on critical tasks

Overall, the squad performed quite well. One outstanding moment was on the Chenro tower where three of the Ol’ Clan server owners rushed SL Tod and J’Op Kohv with hatchets. J’Op Kohv shot two with his Fal 308 battle rifle and SL Tod one with his m16 a2 assault rifle. After going extensive training Hatchetboy and Sully managed to fall off two of their post twice. Op Andro is one the best vehicle drivers I’ve ever seen!

5. Summary

A great little mission for our growing infamous Bandit Squad!

6. Recommendation

J’Op Kohv for his preformace promoted ot the rank of Operative. Over the last two nights he has shown countless hours of dedication and skill! A true team play and a bandit to the soul!

-----

Operation - Northern Forward Base

Primary objectives:

1. Establish a forward base of operations

2. Acquire means of transportation

Secondary objectives:

1. Eliminate all resistance

2. Acquire medical supplies

3. Acquire military supplies

Participants:

1. Junior Operative Xerpt

2. Junior Operative Ziegel

3. Senior Operative Vlad

I decided its about time we gained ourselves a forward base of operations in order to minimize organizational and supply problems. Due to my location on the globe and time region i found myself rather lonely at the time of the operation's start. My initial plan was to head to the NW Airfield from Stariy Sobor in hopes of camping out with a DMR until someone brought a vehicle for me to hijack.

As i proceeded up north Junior Operative Ziegel informed me that there are two vehicles readily available to him - a UAZ and a Ural, located NW of the NW airfield. At the time he was on a different server so i proceeded to switch and continued up North. Due to the time difference between our locations in the real world Ziegel had to retire for the night and was kind enough to transport the UAZ for me to the southern barracks at the NW airfield. He also stashed a ghille suit in the back of the said UAZ, which greatly increased my survival chances.

After i completed acquisition of the UAZ it was time to gain additional man power. Junior Operative Xerpt was located at Chernogorsk and, despite my utter hatred towards that town, under cover of darkness i bolted south in order to pick him up.

Having picked up JO Xerpt we proceeded up north to loot Stariy Sobor's military tents and supermarket in order to outfit Xerpt and find rolled-up tents, weapons, ammo, and other miscellaneous supplies. The town was clear of enemy presence and apart from several aggroed Z's there were no troubles. Our approach vector helped us scout out the town before heading into it and snappy cooperation minimized our presence at the military tents.

With weapons and ammo loaded up on the UAZ it was time to gain medical supplies and spare car parts. We visited Berezino's hospital and the coastal eastern factory for their invaluable respective loot and, having loaded everything into the 4x4, proceeded back NW to find a spot for our new forward base.

There were several hiccups on the way, courtesy of my amazing driving skills and buggy road blocks, but we managed to set up two camping tents and preserve the vehicle in good working condition.

We now have a forward operations base. Grid coordinates and server name can be obtained from Tod, Xerpt, and myself. Re-supply missions are on-going. Base is conveniently situated relatively close to NW Airfield and Stariy Sobor while being completely away from general traffic routes.

---

Just a few examples, Yes we did run a few with aelus over 2 months ago, but he quite playing slowly then quite another and we've ran a operation almost daily over the last month.

It come down to what the clan wants, the members of the clan who've been there for months want to keep the name. I personally dont care for it, but it is there clan that was abandonment and give to me.

Tod

1. It's a game, you take a game so serious it is pathetic. "Go get better", ok I'll jump right on dedicating time to "getting better" at a online game........

2. More insults, maybe if you spent more time "Getting better" at life, never mind waste of time. (Yes I know it's a insult, but I figure you would probably understand that better than reasoning or common sense.

3. You're right I wasn't around. It is based on "kids" and adults opinions of you. You use the word "kids" and "pre-teens" a lot, you're still a kid, that's ironic.

For one, getting better at life? You're sitting online right now, doing military like operations on a zombie apocalypse on the PC. I'm being accepted into college and playing a sport.... yes in comparsion my life is horrible next to yours.

Don't get it.

This the only thing I'll post, because its a pointless to try to argue. Aelus left the game and clan and gave it to me. I built it into what it is today with a server, website, and teamspeak. I've ran it for over a month now and everyone is having fun.

Aelus clan was the same as ours a bandit clan that shoot first.

90% of the operations Elysium did I ran and were after Aelus left.

---------

Operation Pusto Cache

After Action report: Operation Pusto Cache

After Action Report: Pusto Cache

1. Overview

a. Leader: Commander Todwarter,

Operatives: Androctons, STGSLAY

Jr. Operatives: Computer(Cory), Taco

b. A congratulations and thank you goes to Junior Operative Cory a.k.a. computer. Junior operative Cory discover the campsite on routine patrol northwest of the Northwest airfield. He alerted his commanding officer , Cmdr.Todwarter to the camp. Cmdr.Todwarter formed a assault team of five Elysium squad members. The squad then track 5000 m North West towards position of the enemy cachet of tens and vehicles. Upon arriving there was 10 tents and seven vehicles. Dear ranging from Fal 308 battle rifles, DMR’s, MP5 suppressed, in 16 different variants and much more. To summon up the camp was a hotspot for gear. To hostile's Crow and Germany were seen in the area. Operative SGTSLAY fired upon them, causing them to run west of the campsite. Cmdr.Todwarter track their movements upon the enemies going undercover he fired at them with a DMR sniper rifle. Hit Crow on his first shot both hostile was disconnected, proving that they were disconnect warriors even though is banable offense. Germany reconnected after server hopping to gain a better position then managed to kill Junior operative Cory as he was feeling a V3S truck. Operative Andro fired upon Germany with a 240 machine gun killing the hostile cheating player.

2. Goals and Objectives

To kill any hostile's at the cachet of tens and vehicles. To destroy all vehicles and tents after gear was collected.

3. Analysis and Outcome

Besides the death of Junior operative Cory the mission was a success. We managed to destroy a well-established campsite and gear up for later operations. We killed two well armed bandits/survivors and the process. A defeat made even sweeter because of their regard for Rockets rules about disconnecting. The server is to last well armed new players. As a result of our operation.

4. Summary

After all the loot was gathered and supplies loaded up in the truck. We then blew up the vehicles with frag grenades and DMR rounds and ran over all the tents destroying the campsite completely. As the procession was going back to our base Crow log back in and died immediately of his wounds received from Cmdr.Todwarter DMR bullet to the chest.

5. Recommendations

----------

OPERATION Electric Eleckro

After action report: Electric Elektro

1. Overview

Commander Todwarter, Junior Operatives Hachetboy, Sgtslay, Thorn, and venial disease ops I mean Infamous22 started a combat mission attacking electro. Com Tod and Junior Operative SgtSlay acquired a motorized dirt bike and with the dirtbike and ATV headed towards Elektro. Outside of oatmeal they headed up the mountain and flanked Elektro from the right West Hill not the common sniper hill but the one beyond the second fire station and across the field. Upon arriving Com Tod was shot in the head from despawner in the second fire station second-floor window. Junior operatives Sgtslay with his AS 50 sniper rifle took a shot at the cheater. The cheater logged and was never seen again. Com Tod retrieved his body and went in to scout the second firehouse. Seeing the firehouse is clear Com Tod & JrOp SgtSlay headed towards the supermarket and then the first fire station. Upon arriving at the first fire station Com Tod shot SHARRRR north of the fire station by the grey wooden house. 5 min. later from the grey wooden house hostile player Pickles shoot with ak47 Com Tod as he was climbing down the first floor latter. JrOp SgtSlay heroically with Makarov in hand provided covering fire as wounded teammates with broken leg and blood loss retreated behind the firehouse going into the rear door. JrOp SgtSlay then with his AS 50 Cal sniper rifle shot hostile player Pickles in the chest. JrOp SgtSlay then climbing off of the first fire station went and searched Pickles corpse finding medical supplies and ak 47 rifle, he then hid the body and return to Com Tod to give aid.

That was the start of Operation Electric Elektro. From there it was a counter opposition of hostile player pickle and his friend bandit who later change his name into bandit hunter. The systematic hunting down and destroying these pathetic survivor/bandit wannabes went on for over an hour before they called and more reinforcements. It was our luck to have Junior Operatives Hachetboy, Thorn log in to assist in our growing operation in EleKtro. Junior Operatives Thorn was providing cover fire with a deal he suits and Lee Enfield 303 battle rifle from the North East sniper hill. He systematically acquired no less than 15 kills upon enemy targets.

2. Goals and objectives:

a. To wreak havoc upon Elektro

b. To encounter hostile targets and make them fear the bandit tag Elysium

c. To gather supplies to take back to our forward operating base.

3. Analysis of outcome:

Elysium Department of Defense received no less than 30+ any kills in EleKtro. We managed to kill one legitimate bandit well geared and six wannabe bandit/pathetic survivors. We obtain supplies and equipment for our forward operating base. Group morale was heightened because of this operation and all parties had an exciting time. All operatives and Junior operatives obeyed direct orders from there, commander, and showed excellent behavior in the light of chaos.

4. Summary:

A great mission, one of the highlights was five enemy hostile's coming up on Junior operatives thorn. JrOp Thorn took out 4 and then was wounded, Com Tod and JrOp Hatchboy killed the last wannabe Ducan

Enemy combatants:

Pickles

Bandit Killer

Evanthereaper

Duncanthereaper

Myoda

--------

Operation Eastern Seaboard

After action report: Operation Eastern Seaboard

1. Overview

Squad Leader Todwarter with Operatives Andro, Sully and Junior Operatives Kohv, Hatchetboy and Thor set up 360° security Cherno. The squad camped successfully killed over 15-20+ kills in city limits and a two-hour period of time. SL Tod and Op Andro and J’Op Kohv then found and repaired a red vehicle. Once the vehicle was repaired and fueled up the three headed east. Before the city limits of Electro we encountered a survivor Uncle Taxi upon getting out of the vehicle SL and J’Op distracted the zombie train following Uncle Taxi as Op Andro took the shoot with his Lee Enfield rifle, survivor had ammunition and vehicle repair parts. Following the road east to cities out of electro we came across another survivor when we're stopping for gas. As J’Op Kohv was filling the Jerry cans SL Tod saw a survivor spawn Nexx, one shots center mass with Lee Enfield rifle 303 killed the poor bastard. We received no more resistance until we proceeded North East and ditch the vehicle at our new base camp, which will not be disclosed on the forums. From there we headed and searched the woods for hostile enemy camps. We came across the Northwest airfield where we gathered supplies and meant hostile resistance. Survivor/bandit Apocalypse with a Mk machine gun shot Operative Andro as he came out of the left hangar from the West. O’P Kohv, joined SL Tod inside the left hanger, but was shot as he tried to sniped bandit Apocalypse. Bandit Apocalypse in a peachy little Australian voice Squad Leader Todwarter “ I've killed two of your Mate and will kill you to. Drop your weapons and, if you want the live” SL Tod told the Aussy “ for him to drop his weapons and that we he wasting his time” the Australian from then became cocky and 30 to 40 min. camping feast came in the play. Squad leader Tod snuck out of the left hanger and proceeded to flank survivor/bandit Apocalypse. Once behind Apocalypse SL Tod took two shots, one hitting in front and behind the target. The target then proceeded to crouch and look around not aware that SL Tod had flanked him. SL Tod stood up and put two shots in Apocalypse with his Lee Enfield 303 1 for each of his fallen comrades.

2. Goals and objectives

A. To kill survivors within the city limits of Cherno.

B. To find and repair a working vehicle.

C. to search the Northeast map for enemy camps and players.

D. to set up a base camp close to hostile survivors and bandits.

3. Analysis of outcomes

Base camp created with vehicle and motorboats obtained.

4. Analysis of the performance shown on critical tasks

Overall, the squad performed quite well. One outstanding moment was on the Chenro tower where three of the Ol’ Clan server owners rushed SL Tod and J’Op Kohv with hatchets. J’Op Kohv shot two with his Fal 308 battle rifle and SL Tod one with his m16 a2 assault rifle. After going extensive training Hatchetboy and Sully managed to fall off two of their post twice. Op Andro is one the best vehicle drivers I’ve ever seen!

5. Summary

A great little mission for our growing infamous Bandit Squad!

6. Recommendation

J’Op Kohv for his preformace promoted ot the rank of Operative. Over the last two nights he has shown countless hours of dedication and skill! A true team play and a bandit to the soul!

-----

Operation - Northern Forward Base

Primary objectives:

1. Establish a forward base of operations

2. Acquire means of transportation

Secondary objectives:

1. Eliminate all resistance

2. Acquire medical supplies

3. Acquire military supplies

Participants:

1. Junior Operative Xerpt

2. Junior Operative Ziegel

3. Senior Operative Vlad

I decided its about time we gained ourselves a forward base of operations in order to minimize organizational and supply problems. Due to my location on the globe and time region i found myself rather lonely at the time of the operation's start. My initial plan was to head to the NW Airfield from Stariy Sobor in hopes of camping out with a DMR until someone brought a vehicle for me to hijack.

As i proceeded up north Junior Operative Ziegel informed me that there are two vehicles readily available to him - a UAZ and a Ural, located NW of the NW airfield. At the time he was on a different server so i proceeded to switch and continued up North. Due to the time difference between our locations in the real world Ziegel had to retire for the night and was kind enough to transport the UAZ for me to the southern barracks at the NW airfield. He also stashed a ghille suit in the back of the said UAZ, which greatly increased my survival chances.

After i completed acquisition of the UAZ it was time to gain additional man power. Junior Operative Xerpt was located at Chernogorsk and, despite my utter hatred towards that town, under cover of darkness i bolted south in order to pick him up.

Having picked up JO Xerpt we proceeded up north to loot Stariy Sobor's military tents and supermarket in order to outfit Xerpt and find rolled-up tents, weapons, ammo, and other miscellaneous supplies. The town was clear of enemy presence and apart from several aggroed Z's there were no troubles. Our approach vector helped us scout out the town before heading into it and snappy cooperation minimized our presence at the military tents.

With weapons and ammo loaded up on the UAZ it was time to gain medical supplies and spare car parts. We visited Berezino's hospital and the coastal eastern factory for their invaluable respective loot and, having loaded everything into the 4x4, proceeded back NW to find a spot for our new forward base.

There were several hiccups on the way, courtesy of my amazing driving skills and buggy road blocks, but we managed to set up two camping tents and preserve the vehicle in good working condition.

We now have a forward operations base. Grid coordinates and server name can be obtained from Tod, Xerpt, and myself. Re-supply missions are on-going. Base is conveniently situated relatively close to NW Airfield and Stariy Sobor while being completely away from general traffic routes.

---

Just a few examples, Yes we did run a few with aelus over 2 months ago, but he quite playing slowly then quite another and we've ran a operation almost daily over the last month.

It come down to what the clan wants, the members of the clan who've been there for months want to keep the name. I personally dont care for it, but it is there clan that was abandonment and give to me.

Tod

Your operations are dumb. Just saying. Also you want me to upload a picture of my post? I never recall giving you the clan? Hmm... reading it right now, it's very clear that I never said "im quitting and Tod is taking ownership of everything".

My operations > your operations. All you all do is go to Cherno and camp fresh spawns. You're bandage warriors. Elysium (the real one mine) actually went off the coast and raided camps. Sorry....

Edited by Aelus

@ Aelus:

" For one, getting better at life? You're sitting online right now, doing military like operations on a zombie apocal ypse on the PC. I'm being accepted into college and pl aying a sport.... yes in comparsion my life is horrible n ext to yours.

Don't get it."

1. Sitting watching TV, haven't played more than 30 minutes continuous in more than a week

2. Was accepted to college, and completed college 23 years ago.

3. Anyone can play sports, did it for 14 years growing up.

So, anything else?

Edited by AADiC

@ Aelus:

" For one, getting better at life? You're sitting online right now, doing military like operations on a zombie apocal ypse on the PC. I'm being accepted into college and pl aying a sport.... yes in comparsion my life is horrible n ext to yours.

Don't get it."

1. Sitting watching TV, haven't played more than 30 minutes continuous in more than a week

2. Was accepted to college, and completed college 23 years ago.

3. Anyone can play sports, did it for 14 years growing up.

So, anything else?

1. I'm sure, you're consistently online. Don't you have an operation to do off coast spawns? Yeah, bad asses, you can camp people who can't shoot back. Come at me when you all actually hit something of worth.

2. ITT TECH/DEVRY does not count, or the community college you probably went too.

3. Anyone can play them, you just can't make it competitive in college. You're one of those kids that was more excited for the oranges at half time than the game itself. Go get your ribbon for participating buddy.

Oh Internet Drama, you never dissapoint me.

1. I'm sure, you're consistently online. Don't you have an operation to do off coast spawns? Yeah, bad asses, you can camp people who can't shoot back. Come at me when you all actually hit something of worth.

2. ITT TECH/DEVRY does not count, or the community college you probably went too.

3. Anyone can play them, you just can't make it competitive in college. You're one of those kids that was more excited for the oranges at half time than the game itself. Go get your ribbon for participating buddy.

You win!!!!!! It is amazing that you know so much about me. You know, you should forget about college and just be a Psychic, you are talented!!!!

Edited by AADiC
  • Like 1

You win!!!!!! It is amazing that you know so much about me. You know, you should forget about college and just be a Psychic, you are talented!!!!

Of course I won. What ever would of made you think otherwise?

For one, getting better at life? You're sitting online right now, doing military like operations on a zombie apocalypse on the PC. I'm being accepted into college and playing a sport.... yes in comparsion my life is horrible next to yours.

Don't get it.

Your operations are dumb. Just saying. Also you want me to upload a picture of my post? I never recall giving you the clan? Hmm... reading it right now, it's very clear that I never said "im quitting and Tod is taking ownership of everything".

My operations > your operations. All you all do is go to Cherno and camp fresh spawns. You're bandage warriors. Elysium (the real one mine) actually went off the coast and raided camps. Sorry....

We don't actually kill fresh spawns? We raided a camp not 2 days ago and filled the V3S with a whole load of goodies.

Wow, AADiC... posting personal information about another player, that's really not cool. No wonder you edited it, but everyone subscribed to this thread will have seen that. That's really poor behaviour, really poor.

Keep raiding those camps, Elysium. It makes it so much easier for me to loot from yours. Pity I didn't have any explosives with me this time...

Camp.jpg

Wow, AADiC... posting personal information about another player, that's really not cool. No wonder you edited it, but everyone subscribed to this thread will have seen that. That's really poor behaviour, really poor.

Keep raiding those camps, Elysium. It makes it so much easier for me to loot from yours. Pity I didn't have any explosives with me this time...

Camp.jpg

Didn't even realize that happened, hard to type on this phone.

So what did I do wrong asking if he was going to school in Denver? Was known to the some folks in the clan, and you can find the personal info online anyways. He is the owner of the website, a quick whois on elysiumcorps.org and you'll have it.

Hey found out you can ignore folks on the forum so, been nice talking to you, and btw that isn't one of our camps.

Uh huh. It's okay to post personal information about others? Keep telling yourself that. Oh, you just innocently asked about him going to school in Denver when you've exhibited nothing but hostility towards him? Uh huh. You just keep telling yourself that. Sure it's known to some of the people in the clan as Aelus posted that information on there himself, but you chose to post it on a public forum. Nice.

Oh my phone. My fingers slipped. They slipped back to this thread and then slipped across an earlier post and then slipped in a manner that edited it down to a full stop and confirmed the edit. That's one hell of a phone...

Maybe it's a camp they haven't told you about, but it is an Elysium camp. Deny it all you like.

Edited by kodabar
  • Like 1

Uh huh. It's okay to post personal information about others? Keep telling yourself that. Oh, you just innocently asked about him going to school in Denver when you've exhibited nothing but hostility towards him? Uh huh. You just keep telling yourself that. Sure it's known to some of the people in the clan as Aelus posted that information on there himself, but you chose to post it on a public forum. Nice.

Oh my phone. My fingers slipped. They slipped back to this thread and then slipped across an earlier post and then slipped in a manner that edited it down to a full stop and confirmed the edit. That's one hell of a phone...

Maybe it's a camp they haven't told you about, but it is an Elysium camp. Deny it all you like.

I love you.

Camp.jpg

No worry, as it was a poor attempt by him to try to "expose" me I posted it in our public section I was going to Denver University. I still laugh at him trying to play some "fear" tactic.

Also, thats NOT the real Elysium. My version NEVER had its camps raided. We lost it once to a hacked helicopter, a second time to a server owner that locked & renamed a server in which we had raided their camp (posted on forums feel free to look).. oh and we lost it once when Tod and I think Andro or something failed to hold camp.

So this new group, Tod's group, is not even half of what I had it. They'll boast numbers, but what they fail to say is we ALREADY HAD numbers before I made him acting Director. I remember having to update the legit paid Teamspeak 3 (not this fake non profit organization home hosting crap Tods doing) because we got so many new members.

Edited by Aelus

I love you.

Since you quoted him:

Report the post then, simple as that.

Edited by AADiC

I remember having to update the legit paid Teamspeak 3 (not this fake non profit organization home hosting crap Tods doing) because we got so many new members.

Aelus its called being smart. I own a virtual server, I host a teamspeak, because Elysium is a non profit (that means we don't make money as our goal) we get a bigger server 512 slots t be exact.

By the way if you like I can sell you a teamspeak :) as I can host multiple ones :), but keep up with the insult and uneducated behavior.