aelus

Elysium | Department of Defense

The group is no longer active. I have closed it due to the autism of Todwarter and his pathetic attempts to try to remove me from my founding Director seat. Best of luck to them in attempting to steal my groups name and live off the legacy I built.

Thats abuse Aelus.

1 warning point given.

4L4N

Edited by 4L4N
Abuse

On a side note' date=' yes I did previously make an attempt at a survivor group. However, I just want it to be known Vengeance was not ended because of a lack of will to continue but because there is far too many public opened groups dedicated to supporting survivors.

We also got tired of being killed while trying to help others. Not to mention killing players is the nicest way to receive gear.

[/quote']

wUuXK.jpg

• Like 1

On a side note' date=' yes I did previously make an attempt at a survivor group. However, I just want it to be known Vengeance was not ended because of a lack of will to continue but because there is far too many public opened groups dedicated to supporting survivors.

We also got tired of being killed while trying to help others. Not to mention killing players is the nicest way to receive gear.

[/quote']

wUuXK.jpg

For one I expected your troll to make it's presence, but the image is genuinely funny lol. I hope you have a nice night Salty, because your vagina represents your name entirely.

• Like 1

For one I expected your troll to make it's presence' date=' but the image is genuinely funny lol. I hope you have a nice night Salty, because your vagina represents your name entirely.

[/quote']

5301498633_f551d4cc5c_z.jpg

For one I expected your troll to make it's presence' date=' but the image is genuinely funny lol. I hope you have a nice night Salty, because your vagina represents your name entirely.

[/quote']

5301498633_f551d4cc5c_z.jpg

Nomnomnom.

Those thread trolls.

They just jelly.

I think you posted in the wrong thread. This is the bandit thread....you're looking for the Survivor thread. Maybe I got it wrong...I am a bit drunk and it is 3am.

bests.

I think you posted in the wrong thread. This is the bandit thread....you're looking for the Survivor thread. Maybe I got it wrong...I am a bit drunk and it is 3am.

bests.

Survivor? We're not looking to find survivors but bandits, and turn them into a private militia of sorts. We have no remorse for killing other players, and will gladly lead assault on camps as already seen (thanks Blackhawk and the entire TRC group for the vehicles and weps).

As such as put it in the bandit section to recruit bandits only.

bests.

Survivor? We're not looking to find survivors but bandits' date=' and turn them into a private militia of sorts. We have no remorse for killing other players, and will gladly lead assault on camps as already seen (thanks Blackhawk and the entire TRC group for the vehicles and weps).

[/quote']

No prob, it was nice to steal them all back again.

bests.

Survivor? We're not looking to find survivors but bandits' date=' and turn them into a private militia of sorts. We have no remorse for killing other players, and will gladly lead assault on camps as already seen (thanks Blackhawk and the entire TRC group for the vehicles and weps).

[/quote']

No prob, it was nice to steal them all back again.

You continue to make up that lie haha. Where is the evidence on this? We took your shit, partied hardy only to have you all spawn nukes and turn off the server. The server didn't return until the next day -- which just so happens Rocket removed everything.

Thanks again for the loot, and sorry we made you all nuke your own server and turn it off when your loss was imminent.

[/quote']

wUuXK.jpg

For one I expected your troll to make it's presence, but the image is genuinely funny lol. I hope you have a nice night Salty, because your vagina represents your name entirely.

LOL

Wow did you guys just lock/shut down the server because people know about your campsite... that's so against the rules lol..

hey Aelus me and my group flindzor, cubaman and morfiegh :cool: want to go to war with the server admins from dallas 41 and are searching what server they went to so we can fuck them up and steal more of their stuff im sending u the server stats of dallas 41 that shows who was on that night and hopefully we can team up and take everything from them this time :D

http://arma2.swec.se/server/data/238899

Hell yeah we're down to do some combined operations on these idiots. First thing is we need to find what the scrubs renamed the server too (LOL! restarted, locked, and renamed to avoid being taken over!).

No point. Rocket clearly doesn't give a shit about this. There is video, picture, etc evidence from countless people and nothing will be done. The kids are also hacking. It seems he focused more on making the game fuck you more than fixing the problems.

Sample of a normal day at Elysium Corps. Still taking a one-five more players that are good bandits. Wannabes need not apply, http://www.elysiumcorps.org.

"After action report: Electric Elektro

1. Overview

Commander Todwarter, Junior Operatives Hachetboy, Sgtslay, Thorn, and venial disease ops I mean Infamous22 started a combat mission attacking electro. Com Tod and Junior Operative SgtSlay acquired a motorized dirt bike and with the dirtbike and ATV headed towards Elektro. Outside of oatmeal they headed up the mountain and flanked Elektro from the right West Hill not the common sniper hill but the one beyond the second fire station and across the field. Upon arriving Com Tod was shot in the head from despawner in the second fire station second-floor window. Junior operatives Sgtslay with his AS 50 sniper rifle took a shot at the cheater. The cheater logged and was never seen again. Com Tod retrieved his body and went in to scout the second firehouse. Seeing the firehouse is clear Com Tod & JrOp SgtSlay headed towards the supermarket and then the first fire station. Upon arriving at the first fire station Com Tod shot SHARRRR north of the fire station by the grey wooden house. 5 min. later from the grey wooden house hostile player Pickles shoot with ak47 Com Tod as he was climbing down the first floor latter. JrOp SgtSlay heroically with Makarov in hand provided covering fire as wounded teammates with broken leg and blood loss retreated behind the firehouse going into the rear door. JrOp SgtSlay then with his AS 50 Cal sniper rifle shot hostile player Pickles in the chest. JrOp SgtSlay then climbing off of the first fire station went and searched Pickles corpse finding medical supplies and ak 47 rifle, he then hid the body and return to Com Tod to give aid.

That was the start of Operation Electric Elektro. From there it was a counter opposition of hostile player pickle and his friend bandit who later change his name into bandit hunter. The systematic hunting down and destroying these pathetic survivor/bandit wannabes went on for over an hour before they called and more reinforcements. It was our luck to have Junior Operatives Hachetboy, Thorn log in to assist in our growing operation in EleKtro. Junior Operatives Thorn was providing cover fire with a deal he suits and Lee Enfield 303 battle rifle from the North East sniper hill. He systematically acquired no less than 15 kills upon enemy targets.

2. Goals and objectives:

a. To wreak havoc upon Elektro

b. To encounter hostile targets and make them fear the bandit tag Elysium

c. To gather supplies to take back to our forward operating base.

3. Analysis of outcome:

Elysium Department of Defense received no less than 30+ any kills in EleKtro. We managed to kill one legitimate bandit well geared and six wannabe bandit/pathetic survivors. We obtain supplies and equipment for our forward operating base. Group morale was heightened because of this operation and all parties had an exciting time. All operatives and Junior operatives obeyed direct orders from there, commander, and showed excellent behavior in the light of chaos.

4. Summary:

A great mission, one of the highlights was five enemy hostile's coming up on Junior operatives thorn. JrOp Thorn took out 4 and then was wounded, Com Tod and JrOp Hatchboy killed the last wannabe Ducan

Enemy combatants:

Pickles

Bandit Killer

Evanthereaper

Duncanthereaper

Myoda

5. Recommendation:

Under great odds to his gear and kill count Junior operatives thorn and Sgtslay showed excellent teamwork and the ability to slay hostile enemy combatants. This mission would have been a complete failure without the actions of these two Junior operatives. I recommend that they be promoted to the rank of operative for their excellence on this operation and their ability to be team players in the bandit squad."

Sample of a normal day at Elysium Corps. Still taking a one-five more players that are good bandits. Wannabes need not apply' date=' http://www.elysiumcorps.org.

"After action report: Electric Elektro

1. Overview

Commander Todwarter, Junior Operatives Hachetboy, Sgtslay, Thorn, and venial disease ops I mean Infamous22 started a combat mission attacking electro. Com Tod and Junior Operative SgtSlay acquired a motorized dirt bike and with the dirtbike and ATV headed towards Elektro. Outside of oatmeal they headed up the mountain and flanked Elektro from the right West Hill not the common sniper hill but the one beyond the second fire station and across the field. Upon arriving Com Tod was shot in the head from despawner in the second fire station second-floor window. Junior operatives Sgtslay with his AS 50 sniper rifle took a shot at the cheater. The cheater logged and was never seen again. Com Tod retrieved his body and went in to scout the second firehouse. Seeing the firehouse is clear Com Tod & JrOp SgtSlay headed towards the supermarket and then the first fire station. Upon arriving at the first fire station Com Tod shot SHARRRR north of the fire station by the grey wooden house. 5 min. later from the grey wooden house hostile player Pickles shoot with ak47 Com Tod as he was climbing down the first floor latter. JrOp SgtSlay heroically with Makarov in hand provided covering fire as wounded teammates with broken leg and blood loss retreated behind the firehouse going into the rear door. JrOp SgtSlay then with his AS 50 Cal sniper rifle shot hostile player Pickles in the chest. JrOp SgtSlay then climbing off of the first fire station went and searched Pickles corpse finding medical supplies and ak 47 rifle, he then hid the body and return to Com Tod to give aid.

That was the start of Operation Electric Elektro. From there it was a counter opposition of hostile player pickle and his friend bandit who later change his name into bandit hunter. The systematic hunting down and destroying these pathetic survivor/bandit wannabes went on for over an hour before they called and more reinforcements. It was our luck to have Junior Operatives Hachetboy, Thorn log in to assist in our growing operation in EleKtro. Junior Operatives Thorn was providing cover fire with a deal he suits and Lee Enfield 303 battle rifle from the North East sniper hill. He systematically acquired no less than 15 kills upon enemy targets.

2. Goals and objectives:

a. To wreak havoc upon Elektro

b. To encounter hostile targets and make them fear the bandit tag Elysium

c. To gather supplies to take back to our forward operating base.

3. Analysis of outcome:

Elysium Department of Defense received no less than 30+ any kills in EleKtro. We managed to kill one legitimate bandit well geared and six wannabe bandit/pathetic survivors. We obtain supplies and equipment for our forward operating base. Group morale was heightened because of this operation and all parties had an exciting time. All operatives and Junior operatives obeyed direct orders from there, commander, and showed excellent behavior in the light of chaos.

4. Summary:

A great mission, one of the highlights was five enemy hostile's coming up on Junior operatives thorn. JrOp Thorn took out 4 and then was wounded, Com Tod and JrOp Hatchboy killed the last wannabe Ducan

Enemy combatants:

Pickles

Bandit Killer

Evanthereaper

Duncanthereaper

Myoda

5. Recommendation:

Under great odds to his gear and kill count Junior operatives thorn and Sgtslay showed excellent teamwork and the ability to slay hostile enemy combatants. This mission would have been a complete failure without the actions of these two Junior operatives. I recommend that they be promoted to the rank of operative for their excellence on this operation and their ability to be team players in the bandit squad."

[/quote']

Pathetic survivor/wannabe bandits? You mean people who just spawned on the coast that you killed? Man you guys are bad-ass.

• Like 1