pph frostycrotch

pissed off admin

so i was on server us 850, destroying this scrubby clan called CNSF, today i shot down their heli, and kill 9 of their players, next thing i know 2 mins after the last kill the admin kicks me. he kicked me because i was destorying them...?

anyway for all you bandits <3 out there, their camp is at berinzio at the school, gonna need a toolbox, good luck, and plz shoot [CNSF] Joe for me, hes the admin

• Like 3

Well then you cant do it. I meant that you could go in the school on an other server, and then log in to his server

[PpH] Frostycrotch was banned.

He uses ESP and teleportation. He's actually a nice guy since he teleported one of my member around. I didn't even know hacks could teleport vehicles and players. Oh well.

He uses ESP to kill and teleport to move. Anywho, i was going to ban him but i asked Ryahn first, since he's the one who's experienced and the HFB employee, and he banned him himself.

No one can shoot me because i'm always camping and doing administrative duties. You only killed me cause you used ESP to shoot at me behind a hill.

You killed 5 of our members using ESP. You also combat log when you get shot.

PS: That base was moved a while ago. Welcome to go visit the empty place though.

• Like 1

I was just kicked from us850 and banned because i took a as50 from one of their members bag who thought he was safe because i had no weapon and killed him with it Onedrunkpup your a loser who can't take a death without a script kill from your admin lolwut22 and a ban? nice play guys you guys suck as a clan

You guys give good clans a bad name.

Shame on you.

Awesome job Frosty, I'd love to play with you and help you annihilate these aholes if you weren't banned from their server.

• Like 1

Yes, yes you should againts fuckers like this... I do it all the time to Elektro/Cherno snipers

Then you are no better than them. You act like a coward and run at the first sign of fight. Server hopping to avoid death should be a banable offense, and you sir are pathetic for doing that. For me and a lot of other players metagaming to acheive an unfair advantage is a low we wish we never have to witness. All i can say is MAN up or GTFO...

Edited by razyel_kain
  • Like 1

Then you are no better than them. You act like a coward and run at the first sign of fight. Server hopping to avoid death should be a banable offense, and you sir are pathetic for doing that. For me and a lot of other players metagaming to acheive an unfair advantage is a low we wish we never have to witness. All i can say is MAN up or GTFO...

Did i say that i server hop to avoid death? You must be mentaly retarted or something.. I said i would server hop IN..

Did i say that i server hop to avoid death? You must be mentaly retarted or something.. I said i would server hop IN..

yeah....hop from server to server looking for free kills instead of staying on one server and playing fair...that makes you a cheater...i might be retarded like you blatantly claim but i'm not in the same category as you...the Cowards league

yeah....hop from server to server looking for free kills instead of staying on one server and playing fair...that makes you a cheater...i might be retarded like you blatantly claim but i'm not in the same category as you...the Cowards league

+1

Kill people fair if ya wanna brag about it...

Hacks, server hop, dupes and alt+f4 is just retarded. so are butthurt admins who abuse their ban ability...

camping the coast and killing off fresh spawns might not be fair but it is atleast not against the rules. i love a good shootout or when someone sneak up behind me and shoots me... but just server hop until u find someone then shoot him is a stupid way to play and is not fun at all.

whu dont you kids go play BF3 or CoD instead, DayZ is ment to be played at high risk, means you can loose all u have in an attempt to kill someone, getting killed by someone doing it legit is half the fun.

AIjaijaijai, you are some stupid people tbh... I play fair, never alt+f4, dupe or hax.. The only time i server hop, is to douches like this... So what if it gives a unfair advantage, its a part of the game (Not a good part, but still a part) so why you shouldnt use it against people like this?

It's an exploit, Taltsi. Exploits are part of the game right now, and you're simply telling people that you are as low as those that do similar things.

Congrats.

• Like 1

fail to the admin for ban abuse

fail to Taltsi for server hopping to gain an advantage

fail to this whole thread for having no posts worthy of beans

• Like 2

fail to the admin for ban abuse

fail to Taltsi for server hopping to gain an advantage

fail to this whole thread for having no posts worthy of beans

I gave you beans to make you wrong :P

• Like 1

Tsalsi prove youself better than them then?

Exploiters, hackers, abusive admins etc. dont respond the same way, just leave them and play on another server? using exploits or hacks to deal with abusive admins and vice versa is what killed this game. for example...

person1 altf4 changes pos and log in and shoot person2 in the back.

person2 gets butthurt and DL hacks to kill person1

admin bans person2 but person1 is still in game

person1 gets a warning from admin

person1:s friends kills the admin without using exploits

admin gets butthurt and ban them all

person1 is banned, and they move to another server

admin feels free to ban anyone he dont like

thats a few ways how it works dude, if you think about it for a while i might get clear to you aswell =)