KField86

The AS50 TWS needs to be DB wiped or not able to be saved to hive.

But they arent cheating. At the most they are exploiting, and there STILL is a rule that says that you cannot remove any person only for possession... Follow the goddamn rules or stop being an admin, and be a player instead.

Support to work it? You arent even supposed to notify them OF IT! (Possession) You DO NOT BAN OR KICK for possession.

Its a shitty rule, but ITS THERE.

Again, the problem, a Developer and team that do not give a shit about people ruining the game for others. Thus, myself and many, many other SA's having to give a shit for them.

Again, you telling me or anyone else here to FOLLOW THE RULES, we are not going to listen to you, YOU ARE A HACKER, you ruin peoples gaming experience, so your opinion doesn't matter to us.

You not being able to see past, Rocket says.... is beyond comprehension especially when it comes to something like this.

As Boneboys DayZ Forum Team said, "AndreasB if you have a real problem just make out a report in the correct Forum", if it is such an terrible thing we are doing then REPORT US!

Edit: If you have something that gives you an unfair advantage over others, that is cheating. Exploiting would be when you were able to convert one ammo type to another.

Why in the hell would I play a game that is plagued with hackers, and SA's that are bound by such idiotic, asinine rules. I have better things to do with my time then devote hours to getting a full load out only to die to a mass server nuke.

Edited by AADiC

Please regular wipes of hacked weapons and respawn for characters carrying them.

Agree!

Edited by Marine

The easy solution would be to not save 50cals to the hive. They are game breaking, DMR,SVD,and M14 require you to be within range and usually two shots so the other person has a chance.

I don't know about the M24 I never have had a chance to use it (died both times I got it before I got a chance to shoot) so I can't comment on that.

The easy solution would be to not save 50cals to the hive. They are game breaking, DMR,SVD,and M14 require you to be within range and usually two shots so the other person has a chance.

I don't know about the M24 I never have had a chance to use it (died both times I got it before I got a chance to shoot) so I can't comment on that.

I really hate when people use this argument. The whole 'so they have a chance' thing is merely an indirect way of saying 'so I can alt-f4'.

You are down from 12000 to 4000 blood, you're bleeding, maybe a broken bone or unconscious, do you really think it makes a significant difference? I didn't think so.

• Like 1

Seriously, the OP made an excellent point that no one has responded to: Why are there no M107 TWS' floating around?

The item is being saved in the official public dayz database. Why save it at all?

Saving the TWS to the public hive is the equivalent of the developers endorsing it's usage.

• Like 1

Seriously, the OP made an excellent point that no one has responded to: Why are there no M107 TWS' floating around?

The item is being saved in the official public dayz database. Why save it at all?

Saving the TWS to the public hive is the equivalent of the developers endorsing it's usage.

The m107 does less damage and is louder,and i dont think there was a tws m107 to begin with,there was however an as50 tws to begin with.Which one is better?

what a lark reading this. Just want to say when I did run a public hive I banned many... many ppl and not 1 single time did I get a pm from a dev or moderator about any 1 of those bans. Hackers can hide behind the argument that these weapons were once in the game, but you know what? I simply dont buy the idea that this many of them survived all the mass kills, player deaths etc. so I just ban when I see them.

Admins need to stand up and start banning left and right all the ppl who are causing your server problems until you get a pm from the devs or a moderator. IF they ever contact you simply say it was server disrupting behavior etc.. Should you get someone in the logs doing some very black and white hacking/scripting submit that to the community ban list. That takes all of 5 minutes tops. Just cut the related segments of the log out and past them into a new issues submission on their page. Dont let these trolls keep you from doing what you know is right for your server community and the game as a whole.

The m107 does less damage and is louder,and i dont think there was a tws m107 to begin with,there was however an as50 tws to begin with.Which one is better?

The M107 is still a one shot kill by a gigantic margin, and the M107 TWS was in the game. Most people would use the M107 ammo in the AS50 given the chance since it's double the amount.