edgaroviz

You think it's time to give some info on the standalone?

It's been a while now since we heard anything, and my and my team's motivation is getting lower, the game won't get fixed, hackers grow and get stronger, and the game isn't playable 50% of the time. I see no reason to complain, it's a mod, they can't really control or mod the game's protection.

Me, my friends, and the entire community could use a little update on the progress, so at least we'd have something to expect, or know what's going on. I didn't like the idea of The War Z, the pics looked awesome, but the recent gameplay clip was cool, though looked arcadish... Would you like to know where DayZ stands these days?

my.

god.

they are working on it, there is a wealth of information about it. you don't need updates every other moment.

Edited by Dankine

Yes, I'd like Rocket to attach a webcam on his forehead, preferrably with quality duct tape or superglue. And keep it on at all times. Except when he is in the toilet. Or in adult activities.

Yes, I'd like Rocket to attach a webcam on his forehead, preferrably with quality duct tape or superglue. And keep it on at all times. Except when he is in the toilet. Or in adult activities.

That sounds like a plan. Drop it in the suggestion forum.

Come up with a nifty Reality TV name for it too. Like "Rocket Doez Dayz"

It could draw the wrong kinda crowd with that title though...

:D

Edited by katniss