Sign in to follow this  
corbon_hydrashock

Any blue-collar bandits looking for help?

I guess I am looking for some guys to play with.

I grouped with a bunch of guys from another clan i belong to for another game... but besides talking about being killers, duping gear, and just basically protecting their gear ... and collecting vehicles for seemingly no reason whatsoever (they never used them other than to pick up new spawns or go repair other vehicles), they really just weren't out killing.

Now I'm NOT into spending inordinate amounts of time getting, duping, whatever for gear. In fact, I'm looking for pro bandits who feel themselves ready for fighting with just basic assault rifles, civilian clothing, etc. But I'm not talking about a lack of professionalism, nor maturity... but I see a huge divide between the talkers/loggers who dress & gear like snipers, tell you stories of how they'll shoot people between the eyes, etc., and real killers who, like me, are actually down there in the cities getting kills ... sometimes even if it's spraying and praying with a Makarov, or swinging a crow bar because you couldn't find a hatchet yet.

I feel you 100% man. All people ever wanna do is raid a bunch of camps get all the gear take it to their camp and repeat... scared to die even though they can re-gear an army of people. sooo lame.

I know that feel bro.

I have much more fun freshly spawning, running to cherno/elektro, gearing up with an ak, switching to a high population server, killing random players for an hour, dying, rinse repeat.

The whole thing some people do, gather gear, hoard cars, make camps, and being afraid to fight people because you don't want to loose your as50 and L85A2.

If you're looking for somebody to play with, and you're not 12 years old, I would play with you.

Hoarding vehicles/having camps appeals to some people, it wouldn't appeal to a server hopper, all they care about is killing people.. but for some players who play exclusively on one server, having the vehicles/camps (even if they don't save) is a blessing, as you need to be able to move around the map, if you're just server hopping at NWAF for loot, you don't need to move.. you just get the gear, ALT+F4 a loading screen a couple of times, respawn on the coast, and go DM in cherno/elektro... I've played 14 days on my current character, and play exclusively on one server.. killing people is fun for me, but so is attempting to stay alive as long as possible..

There is fun to be had, in following players around, and taking them out at the least expected moments, or knocking them unconscious bandaging them up and leaving them there on the ground, to do it again as soon as they stand up lol..

Edited by JADNOne