yehozz

Clan Recruiting new players!

Hello!

As the topic says, we are now searching for more players to join our Clan and help us progress. Right now we have 4 players in the clan two Swedes and two Americans, we communicate using skype and expect that you use it too and has access to the mic. We have a lot of experience and have played a long time with dayz. We expect from you as a player to also have some experience and is not a complete beginner in the game. We also have a completely separate server that we will stick to. Please write a little about yourself, why you want to join and what you think you can give the group!

Thank you!

EDIT!!

We also now have our new forum so please check it out and make your Application here - http://dayzclan.forumsv.net/

DAYZ

Edited by yehozz
  • Like 1

I'm keen to join. Recently the friends i used to team up with quit due to hackers.

I play daily, but usually lone wolf as I've been betrayed so much its ridiculous.

I live in the uk but can join any servers really. I have a mic and skype.

Pm me if you want me to come along for a chat.

I'm looking for a team to join, I'm getting a little sick of lonewolfing.

But I am based in Japan, so EU servers are not so good for me. US ones are usually fine.

Let me know the ip of your server and ill ping it, if it's all good then I'd be happy to join.

I'm looking for a team to join, I'm getting a little sick of lonewolfing.

But I am based in Japan, so EU servers are not so good for me. US ones are usually fine.

Let me know the ip of your server and ill ping it, if it's all good then I'd be happy to join.

The server is placed in US, New York yes you can ping it later when we get the server up. it will be today or tomorrow, Please PM me whit your skype name so i can add you and we could chatt!

I'm shopping around for a group because I realized I can't do much alone

Yesterday I repaired the bus in cherno and drove around for about 2 hours along the coast picking people up and dropping people off until I got inevitably sniped. Then I realized I need a clan to progress.

I live in the New York and get great pings on US servers. I am very experienced in dayz and I know loot spawn mechanics, vehicle mechanics, and zombie mechanics. I can tell usually what kind of building I am looking at (enterable/useless ; residential/farm/military/industrial ; low medium and high)

I also know many bike and vehicle spawns.

Edited by son54

I'm shopping around for a group because I realized I can't do much alone

Yesterday I repaired the bus in cherno and drove around for about 2 hours along the coast picking people up and dropping people off until I got inevitably sniped. Then I realized I need a clan to progress.

I live in the New York and get great pings on US servers. I am very experienced in dayz and I know loot spawn mechanics, vehicle mechanics, and zombie mechanics. I can tell usually what kind of building I am looking at (enterable/useless ; residential/farm/military/industrial ; low medium and high)

I also know many bike and vehicle spawns.

What is your skype name?

Please add your skype name if your interested in joining!

• Like 1

Im really interested in joining.Im sick of dying over and over again on my own with no-one to perform blood transfusions, and no company.

My skype name is Jakey9591

I'm interested in joining. Never really had a group to play with, that would be nice lol. I'm pretty decently geared right now so I could be of some benefit right out the gate. Skype name is LLTravis85

Hi I'm HoboRayz and I would like to join your clan. I play on Fridays and Saturdays due to school. I am experienced in Dayz and I love to snipe. My Skype is : HoboRayz . I most likely will not check this forum so if you would like me in your group sending me a message on Skype would be the best way to contact me.

Hello! I am looking for a group to play with to im based out of alberta canada. I can connect to us servers and some eu servers. I am looking for a good group of people to play with, im beyond sick of geting shot from people that are helping me or that im trying to help. cursingwolf is my skype name

Edited by cursingwolf

Hey, I've got some pretty good gear, and my friends simply aren't on frequently enough to play with. I've only started recently but I play often and apart from memorizing spawns and whatnot, I'm pretty confident I've got things down. I'm 18, US servers are no problem, my skype is michaelmaikeru and I'm really just looking for casual survival partners to cope with the overwhelming solitude of these dreaded wastelands. And stuff. ;P

Hey, I'm 13 with Some pretty High-Tier gear ( Ghillie, As50, M4 SD Satchel Charges and such) I have been playing for about 4-5 months. I live in the UK and I'm active for at least 30 mins a day. My Skype is George.Bird85, Hope to see you around!

Edited by MrDobbins

I'm down to play with you guys, I used to play with my friends. But they started to quit due to hackers and i've actually been lone wolfing around my characters 14 days old now, I play about 3-4 hours a day too.

My skype name is Ninja_beans

• Like 1

I've been playing DayZ for about a month or 2 now, and am very familiar with the game mechanics. I have played games like Arma2 and about every FPS under the sun. Skype name is tony2scoopz

Greetings! Well i'm also interested in playing Dayz with fellow friendlies again. I use to have a group i ran with, but since have moved on to other things. I have been playing since June and i would love to be considered to be in your clan. I have plenty of experience as i play daily for 2-3 hours, my current lone wolf is 10 days old. Hellfire4471 is my Skype name if you so choose to accept me. I have a mumble server we can use if a push-to-talk system is deemed more necessary in the future.

US Based clan? nice =D i have been looking for one for the longest :o every time i repair a vehicle and leave for the night i wake up to find nothing.. its frustrating... but if you would have me in your team i could provide great support fire. I love Sniping because i feel safer from a distance xD but i could also do medium combat range i will never go full close quarter combat unless i know i can get away safely if anything happens :o

lets me know if im in =D cant wait to play =) i have a +1 meaning another member would come with me as he has been my partner ever since we started playing =P

Im very interested in joining. I am relatively good at scavenging (i can get in and out of small towns no problem) and im a good shot. I am also willing to do crap jobs (zombie fodder)

I have a good headset (turtle beach x12) and skype.

If you want to recruit me my skype name is balmzach

US Based clan? nice =D i have been looking for one for the longest :o every time i repair a vehicle and leave for the night i wake up to find nothing.. its frustrating... but if you would have me in your team i could provide great support fire. I love Sniping because i feel safer from a distance xD but i could also do medium combat range i will never go full close quarter combat unless i know i can get away safely if anything happens :o

lets me know if im in =D cant wait to play =) i have a +1 meaning another member would come with me as he has been my partner ever since we started playing =P

haha mybad XD thats my IGN xD

My Skype is: LessyDEX

I'm interested. central time, play almost everyday. skill level medium, maybe a little higher. 30 y/o, ex military in real life, got lots of gear tucked away into tents on my home server.

skype/steam:redisforlosers

if you add me on either please just put a comment or message so I know what you're adding me for. i replied to a few posts over the past few days

hope to hear from you!

Edited by The Real Barnabus

Hey! i am also in search of a solid group of dayz players, i play on both Chenero and Lingor and i'm sick as shit of getting outnumbered. i kill close to two of them and get sniped. Im just looking for a group of fellow survivors. My skype name is dakota.jackson.miller and my in game name is DK. i may or may not see this thread again so it would be best just to send a message to my skype. hope to hear from you soon :)

still looking for more?

Yes we will choice our members carefully! so please try to make as good application you can :)

Thank you

Hi, I'm interested in joining your clan. I'm a pretty active player, I play almost everyday atleast an hour sometimes 3-4 hours. I have been playing Day Z for about a month. So far I am pretty knowledgeable of the game, I looked up a lot of info before I even really started playing so that I would have a firm grasp. I've played many MMO/FPS and have been in many clans in other games. I'm a tactical and cautious player and am well geared.

My skype is: kolgrim2

Hope to hear from you.

Edited by Stonedchicken151