Sign in to follow this  
Rarename

Looking for a partner, new or a vet

Hey, just started playing DayZ, and love it so far. I sadly feel empty playing all by myself, and i don't know much. I was wondering if anybody new wanted to learn the game WITH me? Maybe somebody who is good at the game wants to put me under their wing? <3 either way i would prefer you use skype, so we can chat, im also willing to use vent/teamspeak, but i dont have a server we could use. I honestly have no life, so i have tons of time to play, learn, and get better. Sorry if i posted this in the wrong section, i thought this was the correct one. Anyways ill stop talking now, i hope to hear from somebody.

My skype: Resto-gilneas Contact me any time. Also, any tips for a new player i would greatly appreciate.

Hey, i'm new to the game as well. If you want to pair up my steam name is donttouchmyhohos. I own my own teamspeak server if you want to use that 206.217.143.98:10537

Hey, i'm new to the game as well. If you want to pair up my steam name is donttouchmyhohos. I own my own teamspeak server if you want to use that 206.217.143.98:10537

Sweet, im adding you now.

I'll be happy to team up with you, I'm in balota airfield and my steam name is coolcain10. I have a Remington flash light and makarov also if you want to team up I really need food and I i'm dying of hunger :(

Im a pretty decent shot, Skype: theseventhfold, Steam: CaptainSquishyy, im a hero in game (5000+ humanity if you didnt know) im just lookin for a friend to play with seeing as mine dont play that often, Im 17 M and live in Canada, im only looking for 1 person so not a group,

Im a pretty decent shot, Skype: theseventhfold, Steam: CaptainSquishyy, im a hero in game (5000+ humanity if you didnt know) im just lookin for a friend to play with seeing as mine dont play that often, Im 17 M and live in Canada, im only looking for 1 person so not a group,

hey, im lucas, 21, looking for a player aswell, im not super experienced but i know what im doing just looking to roll with someone

steam: lucasgaudin

Well if your interested im on right now, Just died by a hacker,

add my skype if yah got it