themango

Old bandit skin

It is being rewarded. Kill players > get camo. Anyway, it's done now, you can cry all you want the full bandit skin is gone.

Really? I'm on 18 days with an L85 at the minute. I don't like PKing but any bandits I run in to don't usually live very long...

Yes, I've played Lingor. Have you played Chernaraus? Cause there's military loot all over the map. HURR DURR

I actually love the fact that you're so mad because I made a simple suggestion, don't get all butthurt, I play differently to you, accept it.

the people I play with are the same as you mate. if we want to kill people we will go play BF and get 200 kills in a few mins. yey what a great achievement.

as for the low skilled players, these guys usually are just loser kids who were picked on at school and could not defend themselves to they make up for it in a superficial world. they will get hacks and run around thinking they are boss and be leet. whatever loser kids lol.

I tried to PVP once. I gave up after an hour. walking through chern hiding on a roof seeing 1 person every 20 mins and taking a shot. then BAM!!! hacker spawned and killed me with a 50cal after I my mate at the AF was just killed by the same guy.

ok PVP sucks no skill at all. I stopped playing till we had a password server and now we all play legit red vs blue

Nice assumptions, however they're completely wrong :D.

PvP takes no skill? i'm pretty sure this game takes no skill whatsoever.

I actually love the fact that you're so mad because I made a simple suggestion, don't get all butthurt, I play differently to you, accept it.

LOL! Just because you're a pro keyboard warrior you assume I'm sat here screaming at my monitor too?

Simple suggestion? Simple-minded, more like.

LOL! Just because you're a pro keyboard warrior you assume I'm sat here screaming at my monitor too?

Simple suggestion? Simple-minded, more like.

A pro keyboard warrior :S? Excuse me but you're the one that's been doing the raging at what really is.. a simple suggestion, it's not in any way simple minded, if it's a bad suggestion in your eyes, leave the post, you've stated your opinion and had a go at me for no reason whatsoever so you can leave me alone now, yes?

Edited by themango

Honestly, I have tried to be friendly, it works out with a gunshot to face, I don't go around hunting for PvP, because that would be quite boring because you're actually looking for a fight, it's fun when you're running through a field and you hear bullet cracks so you have to improvise and find a way to fight back, I do admit if i'm looting in elektro or cherno and i see a player I do fire, i mean if i hear friendly most of the time i don't but i hardly ever hear friendly anymore.

I don't know really, yes adding it in like a camo or ghillie would be a good idea, but also I see it as, you wan't to be friendly and be helpful, get the hero skin (and the hero skin is pretty badass) be a bandit and get a skin which kind of makes sence, if you were a bandit, you'd have a camoflage, not just a lone headwrap that makes you look like you're going to blow a plain up.

Not to take a potshot at you or anything, but I'm going to assume you are that way because it is how you were trained to be once you started out. The sad fact of the matter is, that is pretty much how everyone started out. EVERYONE got killed with no weapon one time or another. EVERYONE got killed by a hacker one time or another. (Using absolutes to make a point, please don't go technical on my ass xD).

And in a way, I don't blame you one bit, for the longest time when I first started playing, I avoided shooting at people even if they shot at me. The only person I had ever killed was in a barn because the guy was oblivious to me on the third floor, and I planned to let him walk up and see me since he had no weapon, but low and behold he finds a winchester right under me, and I assumed just the startling reaction of seeing me there with a CZ550 pointed at him would cause him to fire. I yelled in direct chat, I typed in all caps, and to no avail. But at that point, I considered his death no longer in my hands.

My point is that it sounds as if you have been raised to be bitter and to shoot first because you don't want it to happen to you. But that isn't how DayZ was meant to be played. I personally think everyone needs a group to play with. I'm not the only one who sees it, people are posting on the forums all the time desperate for a group of friends to survive together with. I met my group simply because I was nice to a guy with no gun when I had one, and he introduced me to the best group of guys I've ever met. Sure, later I found out they were telling him to get a weapon and kill me, but he didn't, and I didn't kill him either. And that one little act of kindness has led to some of the absolute best times i've ever had in this game by far.

Sure, you will see those guys who you try to help and they still kill you. That is part of this game. You have to sift through the shit players to get to the good ones you won't want to play without. There was a time I saw a guy being chased by a pack of zombies, so I tried to pick them off. I did what I could, then decided to run up to him. I got within range and yelled "Hey! Do you need some help?" His response was a swift double barrel to my face. Yeah that sucked, yeah it made me angry. Yeah it made me want to slaughter the next person I saw regaurdless of anything else. But if you take that one moment to show a little kindness and gratitude towards someone else, I gaurantee it will pay off eventually. It probably won't be right away, but it will be so worth it when it does.

....Idk how I got to that from bandit skins o.o, it's too late xD

• Like 1

lol i am not mad or anyting. i mean even after I play the game without a death and a few PVP kills and over 1000 zombie kills and a hacker teleports me and then shoots me. i just say to myself, Really? my god what an idiot. what did he gain out of doing that. well respawn and back to the airfield I go to get my zobie kill count up.

now if my team is in a gun fight and there are a few of them and a few of us and we are all taking fire and we all die by legit players. we say damn that was good. lets get back there and hope they are still there for another fight. then if we got shot on the way with no gear we just get pissed of because why. we don't even have an axe. why kill for a kill count its not COD

lol i am not mad or anyting. i mean even after I play the game without a death and a few PVP kills and over 1000 zombie kills and a hacker teleports me and then shoots me. i just say to myself, Really? my god what an idiot. what did he gain out of doing that. well respawn and back to the airfield I go to get my zobie kill count up.

now if my team is in a gun fight and there are a few of them and a few of us and we are all taking fire and we all die by legit players. we say damn that was good. lets get back there and hope they are still there for another fight. then if we got shot on the way with no gear we just get pissed of because why. we don't even have an axe. why kill for a kill count its not COD

like I stated earlier, i don't play like that, i simply shoot on sight, if they're unarmed of course i won't shoot, I don't hunt for it, it's just a thrill when you find a legit fire fight

Not to take a potshot at you or anything, but I'm going to assume you are that way because it is how you were trained to be once you started out. The sad fact of the matter is, that is pretty much how everyone started out. EVERYONE got killed with no weapon one time or another. EVERYONE got killed by a hacker one time or another. (Using absolutes to make a point, please don't go technical on my ass xD).

And in a way, I don't blame you one bit, for the longest time when I first started playing, I avoided shooting at people even if they shot at me. The only person I had ever killed was in a barn because the guy was oblivious to me on the third floor, and I planned to let him walk up and see me since he had no weapon, but low and behold he finds a winchester right under me, and I assumed just the startling reaction of seeing me there with a CZ550 pointed at him would cause him to fire. I yelled in direct chat, I typed in all caps, and to no avail. But at that point, I considered his death no longer in my hands.

My point is that it sounds as if you have been raised to be bitter and to shoot first because you don't want it to happen to you. But that isn't how DayZ was meant to be played. I personally think everyone needs a group to play with. I'm not the only one who sees it, people are posting on the forums all the time desperate for a group of friends to survive together with. I met my group simply because I was nice to a guy with no gun when I had one, and he introduced me to the best group of guys I've ever met. Sure, later I found out they were telling him to get a weapon and kill me, but he didn't, and I didn't kill him either. And that one little act of kindness has led to some of the absolute best times i've ever had in this game by far.

Sure, you will see those guys who you try to help and they still kill you. That is part of this game. You have to sift through the shit players to get to the good ones you won't want to play without. There was a time I saw a guy being chased by a pack of zombies, so I tried to pick them off. I did what I could, then decided to run up to him. I got within range and yelled "Hey! Do you need some help?" His response was a swift double barrel to my face. Yeah that sucked, yeah it made me angry. Yeah it made me want to slaughter the next person I saw regaurdless of anything else. But if you take that one moment to show a little kindness and gratitude towards someone else, I gaurantee it will pay off eventually. It probably won't be right away, but it will be so worth it when it does.

I agree. it should be the way the game is played. I dont need a kill count. i dont need to try and be better then others. it comes with maturity. I am better then many people at many things and many people are better then me at things. what do i have to prove. and how will i prove i am better then others in a computer game.

I like to play the game as if its real life. how I would try to live. now all the people I play with are Army, Navy or airforce. maybe its the way we are trained and we do many of the things in dayz in real life we dont need to do it in the game.

playing as a group is the way to go

Haha, yeah when i first started playing my friends told me to shoot on sight, but when i'd play solo on private hive servers, i'd try and be friendly and i'd just get my face completely smashed in XD

Yeah we kind of slid of topic alot XD, but yeah.. i mean like i said, hunting for fights is a dicky thing, you get people who just team deathmatch in the middle of elektro for no reason, then you get the wankers on top of the sniper hill with an as50 popping off new

spawns, that's extremely annoying, especially when you actually flank them, get the chance to kill them and they just alt-f4 :L.

Yeah that's usually what I do, it's happened to me to many times for me to run up to someone, usually if i see someone i either shoot, or if i'm hidden i'll ask if they're friendly, if i don't get a response i'll shoot :L.

And yeah, yesterday i paired up with 2 guys and fixed the bus spawn in elektro, drove all the way up to stary, looted one of them logged off then me and the other guy ran up to the motorbike spawn, it was fun.. but there's not many people in the game like that :L.

A pro keyboard warrior :S? Excuse me but you're the one that's been doing the raging at what really is.. a simple suggestion, it's not in any way simple minded, if it's a bad suggestion in your eyes, leave the post, you've stated your opinion and had a go at me for no reason whatsoever so you can leave me alone now, yes?

Well no, if you look back to my first post here I politely explained to you why the old bandit skin was considered overpowered. You then proceeded with a flood of stupid remarks...