Sign in to follow this  
TheFudge

Looking for an extra teammember [mic-only]

Hey guys, [CLOSED]

We are looking for a new member for in our squad, but there are some things you should know before posting. We only want mature people in this squad, this also means that we are not playing all day like most people do (we got jobs and a life as well). We are with 3 peepz now, but we are experienced players and we like some good organised attacks. Further information, we look for mic-users and mostly europeans

Post your skype-name, age and country down below so i can add you to our mainchat.

TheFudge ;D

Edited by TheFudge
  • Like 2

Hey guys,

We are looking for a new member for in our squad, but there are some things you should know before posting. We only want mature people in this squad, this also means that we are not playing all day like most people do (we got jobs and a life as well). We are with 3 peepz now, but we are experienced players and we like some good organised attacks. Further information, we look for mic-users and mostly europeans

Post your skype-name, age and country down below so i can add you to our mainchat.

TheFudge ;D

Ive been at DayZ for a few months now and i'd say that im experienced enough.

Been looking around for a group to record stuff with.

Skype Name : Xsteeem

hey, i have played Arma and Arma 2 for a long time so I'm up to speed with the map, weapons, vehicles and mechanics etc but still have a bit to learn as far as DayZ goes. I have enjoyed playing solo but feel i'm now ready to hook up with other players to share the experience and improve my overall game play.

Skype name: andre_piasecki1

like you guys I have a life, job etc but do play pretty regularly, have Ts3 and Mike etc if required.

Edited by Guetapens

hey, i have played Arma and Arma 2 for a long time so I'm up to speed with the map, weapons, vehicles and mechanics etc but still have a bit to learn as far as DayZ goes. I have enjoyed playing solo but feel i'm now ready to hook up with other players to share the experience and improve my overall game play.

Skype name: andre_piasecki1

like you guys I have a life, job etc but do play pretty regularly, have Ts3 and Mike etc if required.

I added you on skype 10 min ago.

Skype name: andrewzius

I would describe myself as a mature and experienced dayz player, who is friendly:)

EDIT:

I have a headset and a mic, and hope there still is room for another survivor in your party!

Edited by andrewsius
  • Like 1

Hi

I'm 28years old. from belgium

I have a day time job + archery as hobby but i like gaming aswell.

I cant always play because my lovely GF wants also some time with me :)

I dont play long DayZ i but i learn fast since in my younger days bf2 time i whas top ranked EU team.

So i have a mic and can provide Teamspeak. Offcourse i know how to teamplay :P.

Ow my Skype is r3voo1984

Grtz

Edited by r3voo
  • Like 1

steam : schrecksekunde

mail : ididntdoit@gmx.at

playing dayz for about 7 or 8 months by now, 34 years old and living in vienna/austria (oh, and YES, i have a mic!) . might be not the best player around but i know the map, how to survive and how to kick ass (if needed) ;)

cheers,

schreck/chris

Playing dayZ for like 2 months now.

I'm 16 years old from Holland (i speak english)

I always try to befrend people in dayZ but that doesn't always work.

Skype name: MokerGinger

17 Eastern US

Can play just about as long as I want, except 7am-3pm

Decently geared.

Skype is xmarkxi