Alwaysduckie

Interested in teaming up? O:

Looking for a casual companion to pillage towns and what not with me.

I'm not looking for any bandits, I don't shoot people unless they shoot first or are clearly threatening me with their weapon.

Only requirements are:

Have voice either via skype,steam, or teamspeak.

Be 16 or older. ( No little boys or girls please, we'll be chatting and I don't want to hear creepy child voices. >.< )

And have no problem fighting and looting alongside a female.

Oh and if you decide to join me then kill me, I'll hunt you down like the beast you'd have to be to do that. :3

• Like 1

Would vent work instead of teamspeak?

Not a bandit, although I'm currently perched in a nasty little bandit-able spot, contemplating whether I want to cross the line or not with my shiny sniper...

im from the uk im 16 i can join us servers if you dont mind the uk

Would vent work instead of teamspeak?

Not a bandit, although I'm currently perched in a nasty little bandit-able spot, contemplating whether I want to cross the line or not with my shiny sniper...

I've had that temptation. My first go at the game and found an AS50 with two mags along side it. Unfortunately, I didn't know how rare the gun was along with the ammo so after abusing the supply of ammo, I had to ditch the gun. :(

Also, I don't have Vent but I can look it up if you'd like. :] Do you have a steam name I can hit you up at in the mean time?

Yeah, I believe the name atm is Ipurgepeople, if that doesn't work, try Vizelien.

As for the AS50, my buddy had one of those, and I had an M24, we had some fun in cherno sniping zombies and then we got murdered by a hacker.

Running a DMR now as I have my NVGs and love night servers, :P

Always looking for new players who want to have a fun time and at the same time get the basic ropes for the game. I have been playing for about three months now and I can say I have a decent idea of how to stay alive. I am 19 years old with a mic, skype, teamspeak, all that bullshit. If you are interested in playing just let me know ! ( It is a very fun game with teamwork. )

steam: Kaos0704

*cough*

The guilty shall be executed!

Torches and pitchforks, folks!

Oh, and I SUPPOSE I'll allow hatchets.

EDIT: spelling... hush. :(

Edited by Ipurgepeople

YOU.

YOU.

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.

DON'T IE TO ME.

add me on Skype {thmoxy}, and let's see how weird it gets :)

If it ain't too late to join, then I would like to team up! This would actually be my first time having a female partner. :blush:

Steam: {๖ۣۜ®|} ICYTHROWER

The guilty shall be executed!

Torches and pitchforks, folks!

Oh, and I SUPPOSE I'll allow hatchets.

EDIT: spelling... hush. :(

No I didn't do that. There's a really funny story though and it involves her killing me. I won't let her live it down. =)

If you ever find yourself lacking a partner, feel free to add me up on skype and give me a call: Michaelmaikeru

Experience: 1 month

No server preference or anything like that, although I'm not used to working with someone else, getting a tad tired of the solitude though ;P

Hey add me on skype, 17 mature player looking for a group to raid with and junk.