Sign in to follow this  
akix

Looking For a SVD camo

I have a As50 with 3 mags and a m4a1 cco sd looking for svd camo with atleast 2 mags

Don't bother, any sniper with zeroing is far better than an SVD Camo. You can just do the easy mildot math for range or use the range marker on your map for distance. It's a very cool gun in terms of looks, but it's just a status symbol because it's rare. I had the choice to choose between an SVD, and an AS50. I regretted choosing the SVD. Mostly because of the poor damage and accuracy. I know how to use the range finder built into the SVD and am pretty good with it too. But when it's real time and you gotta act fast before your target gets away, by the time you have gotten the adjustment on the scope, they may have been long gone. Where as the AS50 or any other sniper with zeroing, you could just get the range, plop it into your zeroing, and your done within seconds.

TL;DR

AS50 is more accurate (better zeroing+scope), stronger (one shot kill, anti material). SVD is weak (compared to as50 and m107) and accuracy is lacking, if not trained well to use.

Don't bother, any sniper with zeroing is far better than an SVD Camo. You can just do the easy mildot math for range or use the range marker on your map for distance. It's a very cool gun in terms of looks, but it's just a status symbol because it's rare. I had the choice to choose between an SVD, and an AS50. I regretted choosing the SVD. Mostly because of the poor damage and accuracy. I know how to use the range finder built into the SVD and am pretty good with it too. But when it's real time and you gotta act fast before your target gets away, by the time you have gotten the adjustment on the scope, they may have been long gone. Where as the AS50 or any other sniper with zeroing, you could just get the range, plop it into your zeroing, and your done within seconds.

TL;DR

AS50 is more accurate (better zeroing+scope), stronger (one shot kill, anti material). SVD is weak (compared to as50 and m107) and accuracy is lacking, if not trained well to use.

true story, but as50 gives you away in trees, but still svd is poopy

The SVD isn't comparable to the AS-50. The DMR and M24? Sure. Not the anti-materiels.

ok so i'm not gonna be sitting 1600 meters out i want something for closer range and quieter to a big bulky loud sniper, i'm not camping cherno or elektro

ok so i'm not gonna be sitting 1600 meters out i want something for closer range and quieter to a big bulky loud sniper, i'm not camping cherno or elektro

SVD is like 5x louder than the as50

also i havnt tested this but i cant imagine sniping 1600 meters out will ever work, when i play its always fucking foggy past about 800-1000

Edited by BobDole