TheWhiteRose

List of inverse time servers?

What do you mean by inverse? As in your day is in game night? Look for a server that isn't in your geographical location.

What do you mean by inverse? As in your day is in game night? Look for a server that isn't in your geographical location.

Lag issues would probably ruin that quickly. :-/

Pretty sure Rocket intends the server time to be locked to the actual geographical region. So you'd never play at night unless logging on at nighttime.

(Lacks a quote)

Thats quiet bullshit...

I love to playing at night an others like the daytime...

Lets them choose which time they like.

Pretty sure Rocket intends the server time to be locked to the actual geographical region.

I also lack a quote, but I'm 100% sure he has said he is fine with inverse time or off-time servers; the only thing he will NOT tolerate is "always day" or "always night" servers.

NYC 8 is inverse time, but they are having a shit ton of problems with the server - hopefully they clear it up as otherwise it seems like a good place to play.

The play on a server thats at night time its not that hard and if i can do it anyone can trust me my Net sucks ass and i dont lag much

Filter "GMT-" and a number that is inverse to your own, and it will find a few that are in the zone in which you are interested. Some, with very little lag.

There are plenty of servers that are in all sorts of varied time zones, including NA servers that are in GMT 0 or +2 etc, allowing for night play during day.

As for a list I'm not sure, not all servers advertise their settings, also because maybe its frowned upon to have inversed servers in NA?

Filter "GMT-" and a number that is inverse to your own' date=' and it will find a few that are in the zone in which you are interested. Some, with very little lag.

[/quote']

that depends on where you are... if your time zone is GMT+ then you do that, if it is GMT- type in "GMT+"

that depends on where you are... if your time zone is GMT+ then you do that' date=' if it is GMT- type in "GMT+"[/quote']

Well, that's a very good point. Apologies to anyone who followed my instructions incorrectly!