twd28888

i have had it trying to install this goddamm fucking " game "

have been trying for 3 weeks now, i got my PC upgraded, follwed THREE different walkthrus on how to install it, and i get the same fucking message EVERYTIME i try and join a server " Please remove these files or download additional acceptance keys " so much fucking time and money put into something i cant and wont fucking play its so fucking frustrating, why could the asshole who made this mod make it easy to use?? fuck fuck fuck fuck

Man, why'd you have to post this, you know what's going to happen, right?

Helpful tips: Use DayZcommander, from DayzCommander.com, use that to install DayZ.

Edited by TheDesigner

i dont care, im just hoping someone can fucking help me instead of talking a load of technical shit

i dont care, im just hoping someone can fucking help me instead of talking a load of technical shit

DayZ Commander

have used dayz commander. AND six updater, AND 2 other suggested sites, all ends in the same fucking message of " downloading additional acceptance keys "

Did you get a PC just to play this mod perhaps?

no, i had my PC upgraded ) well, its basicly a new computer ) to play this mod

can someone just tell me when this game will be ported to the 360 so i can forget about all this PC shit please?

can someone just tell me when this game will be ported to the 360 so i can forget about all this PC shit please?

Will do.

And another console dweeb bites the dust. Glad you're not playing this game. :)

and what do you mean by console dweeb? do you realise that as soon as this game comes out for consoles pretty mucg NO ONE will be playing it on the crappy PC, and you will have no friends....

^^^

This confirms you came from console.

have been trying for 3 weeks now, i got my PC upgraded, follwed THREE different walkthrus on how to install it, and i get the same fucking message EVERYTIME i try and join a server " Please remove these files or download additional acceptance keys " so much fucking time and money put into something i cant and wont fucking play its so fucking frustrating, why could the asshole who made this mod make it easy to use?? fuck fuck fuck fuck

It is easy... took me less than 60 seconds to download and play... you sure your not well (whispers) "retarded"?

Edited by M4V3R1CK
  • Like 1

Console gamer myself for the most part.... But there's no way a console could run this game properly, your statement about people leaving to play on consoles is completely false.

• Like 3

when i did my install i started with DLin Arma II and the OA DLC.

ran both, as in actualy started both games in single player to ensure all teh files were up and running..

then DL'd dayZ comder, and simply let it DL everything else all by itself.

not sure what you havent done or are missing..

must admit i was REAL leary about buying ARMA II just for Dayz , cuz it seemed harder to install then i figured i could deal with. but dayZ cmder made it painless and hyper simple.

perhaps you can uninstall everything and start over ????

Edited by Siberian

This was really easy to download and install. I went from console gaming to pc gaming. I only play my console when my friends are over. Other than that, I like pc gaming more now.

If you are having trouble that bad, go here. Hope that helps.

Edited by F291

I know it may suck, but you may have to just uninstall and reinstall everything. It may take awhile, but it's the simplest way to deal with a bad install.

Its really not hard. Lets go step by step.

1st step install Arma 2 and run it once till you get to the menu screen then quit

2nd step install Combined operation and run it once till you get to the menu screen and quit

3rd step download Dayz Commander and run it and you should see the Version Link on the top Right hand side Yellow meaning something needs to be updated. Click on it and let it update arma 2 beta patch and dayz to 1.7.2.5

4th step if you are getting this games thru steam then go to Dayz Commander Settings and make sure Launch Using Steam and Replace Original Arma2OA files with beta..... are check marked.

5th step refresh your server list on dayz commander and set the filter accordingly.

6th Step Pick a server and enjoy.

Ps: Are you running Arma 2 Full or Arma 2 Free?

OP banned for abusive language and attacks/insults on fellow Forum members.

(Support Forum)

Locked.

• Like 1