Why don't you find out, either way hang your head low. That is all.

• Like 5

I don't know. I've never tried. I suggest you do the same. :rolleyes:

Yep, happened to me yesterday, snuck up on some ass hat sniper on Dobry (If that's even the spelling), shot him in the head with a Makarov and he sunk into the ground due to the Alt + F4.

I think a delay will be added onto logging out soon like a 5-10 seconds one.

if I alt-f4 RIGHT as I die is it true my body disappears so the person shooting me can't loot?

Please don't do this. Combat loggers are pussys and have no soul. If you get caught off guard then you deserve to die. I know if I am getting shot at and know I am cannot get away I take it like a MAN!

Please don't do this. Combat loggers are pussys and have no soul. If you get caught off guard then you deserve to die. I know if I am getting shot at and know I am cannot get away I take it like a MAN!

I use the good old alt f4 trick all the time. yep every time some cunt teleports me or I catch some fart head spawning behind me I get my fingers on that good old alt key and then click F4, and there no kill for Mr. Hacker :P

If you dont have the aim to properly kill someone that is caught off guard you deserve to lose the loot.

I'm not talking about logging before I die to live I'm talking to stop that douche from taking my as50 tws.

No matter what the circumstance, you should not have that weapon.

Alt-f4s.

Using hacked weapons.

I'd give beans if I supported cheating.

• Like 5

Alt-f4s.

Using hacked weapons.

I'd give beans if I supported cheating.

not a hacked weapon moron, tons of people use them. Same with logging. Part of the game now.

not a hacked weapon moron, tons of people use them. Same with logging. Part of the game now.

It is a hacked weapon and not part of the game. it is ripped from the weapon scripts of Arma 2... If you doubt that, ask a mod

Just because there are lots of cheating little bitches exploiting the game, don't mean it's something to be proud of.

It is hacked idiot. It has been said by the development team it is not in the game anymore. Grats on stupid?

No matter what the circumstance, you should not have that weapon.

It's perfectly fine to have that weapon. Yes, it is hacked into the game, but you cannot receive a global ban unless you are the person who hacked it in. I carry that gun whenever I can. It's amazing.

• Like 1

It's perfectly fine to have that weapon. Yes, it is hacked into the game, but you cannot receive a global ban unless you are the person who hacked it in. I carry that gun whenever I can. It's amazing.

haha ty sir you have my beans!

If you dont have the aim to properly kill someone that is caught off guard you deserve to lose the loot.

Spoken like a true cheater.

Exactly, you can not receive a Global Ban, but on quite a few servers, you will receive a server ban.

Just because you can't be banned for using it doesn't make it right, or a good thing to do.

With flavor:

Mmmmmhm