Sign in to follow this  
-Se7eN-

Disco in Cherno Hosted by TMW!

Guys TMW's Bernd is hosting a ROOF! Disco in the cherno appartments!

we are all having a party with music and food and LOTS OF LIGHTS ;D and dont forget the smoke!

We even may have the special guest of Dr Wasteland MD !

Come on down guys all invited !

Here is the link to the invite post! http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/85308-disco-in-cherno-suicide-is-painless/

- Trusted Medics Of The Wasteland

Happy Gaming <3

• Like 1

Will there be guards for our party? The last one I hosted in Elektro was rudely interrupted by 15 or so AS50 snipers duking it out all on Sniper Hill. It was pretty difficult having a good time tossing chem lights and smoke grenades with all that shooting going on above us.

• Like 1

yes we have guards dnt worry, we have been dancing for like 40 mins no interuptions :)

Wish I could be there but am out of town until tomorrow :( Give Bend my best (tell him Demyan from CQF says hello, and I look forward to helping him save more lives (or his again, hehehe) soon!

Wish I could be there but am out of town until tomorrow :( Give Bend my best (tell him Demyan from CQF says hello, and I look forward to helping him save more lives (or his again, hehehe) soon!

Well hello you, and a big shout to Demyan too! Shame you two could not make it. Hope you can make the next one.

Tell me there will be hotpants in the next update.

Edited by Bernd