Sign in to follow this  
Dolphin (DayZ)

NEW BUG: stuck dead on all servers (white clock)

Dear friends and admins

I can't die.

Name: DOLPHIN

ID: 74016134

How you can see on the picture, the clock stays white and I can't move, but I hear and see the poeple around me :beans:

What I already did:

1.) I was on the DE 287 but it doesn't work

2.) If I create a new profile it stucks on all servers in the same way.

3.) I can't type but I see and hear other players

4.) I've reinstalled arma2, arma co, six updater and dayz.

-> Please reset my profile

or if somebody knows a solution, please post it here.

Thanks guys

Sebastian

post-103258-0-90975900-1346526570_thumb.

Edited by Dolphin

Get someone to come and kill you. Your spawn location will display in the bottom right when you join a server.

Edited by smasht_AU

Get someone to come and kill you. Your spawn location will display in the bottom right when you join a server.

it's a permanent bug since 2 days

It's a known bug since 1.7.2.5. Someone needs to kill you. If you PM me where you are i'll come and kill you.

It's a known bug since 1.7.2.5. Someone needs to kill you. If you PM me where you are i'll come and kill you.

I'm on the server US 2176 on the beach, the location was not display on the button right (so I'm somewhere on the beach US 2176) :|

and my name is salaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (I created this new profile name / original is dolphin ID 7401634)

somebody carried me to the street (upon the beach server US 2176 Cernarus "Otmel" / day 6 / this is great because a car could drive over -> but one shoot makes it.

my new location is: on the street upon the beach US 2176 Cernarus "Otmel" / day 6

thank you

Same problem.

zax near the beach in US1298...waiting.

EDIT: ooo...I just saw a bird fly over.

EDIT: and with such low blood levels...what's that art word? chiaroscuro? what I wouldn't give for a thunderstorm now.

EDIT: respawned again on US1298 due to Arma2 dying from all the Alt-tabbing. Respawned near Cap Glova, if someone wants a free kill. Please...

EDIT: not sure if someone shot me. Took a quick shower. Returned to find myself dead. If you did it, thanks. Pepsi and beans are on me.

Edited by zax