Jvo

DayZNamalsk Fight or Flight US East (v1.7.3/Beta 97771) |3DP:On|CH:On|NT:Off|Save/25Vehicles|

Hey guys I am looking for some more players to join my DayZ Private Hives. They all support 50-60 players and typically have all the vehicle spawns filled out. I watch these servers most hours of the day and have two other people also running as admin.

About the Server/Internet:

AMD Quad Core Processor

ATI 6750 GPU

4GB DDR3 Memory

500GB 7200RPM HD

25Mb Download/3Mb Upload Cable

IP: 69.161.75.154:2302

Software:

DayZ 1.7.3/97771

Modified Bliss Hive

IP Blocking Software

BE Extended Controls+Dart

DayZ Control Center

Automatic Backup Every 15-45 minutes depending on server traffic.

Recent Updates:

Fight or Flight is now 3 servers strong. Namalsk, Fallujah and Chernarus.

Server is now setup for Namalsk and Fallujah

Server is back and now known as DayZ Fight or Flight

Upcoming Projects:

The server is going to have another 50 vehicle spawns added manually in the near future. This means I will create each point myself so you will find vehicles that do not show up on dayz maps and you won't fight 7 vehicles at a single spawn.

Rules that may differ from Regular Servers:

Excessive use of sidechannel after multiple admin warnings will get you banned, this is aimed mostly towards VON but if your pretty much spamming chat it will count as well.

Gameplay Rules:

This is DayZ I am not going to tell you how to be a bandit or survivor enjoy.

Sidechannel Rules:

Do not use voice over side channel

Do not use ask for game advice over sidechannel (we all have google you can use it too)

Keep sidechannel chat to a minimum

Do not heckle the admins over side we do not give out free vehicles or gear.

If any of the sidechannel rules are broken you may receive a temporary ban of up to 24 hours.

Edited by Jvo
  • Like 6

might i add mate. the cpucount, maxmem and exthread can be removed now.

Arma will figure it out by itself and the game will run alot smoother :)

Edited by Byrgesen
  • Like 1

Good to know, edited. Thanks

This server is very good! Has a great spawn time, good ping, good vehicle spawns and more being added along with cars and tents save properly, an awesome admin, and all in all a great server!

As a heads up the server is going to be down for 2-3 hours Tuesday September 4th around 12:00pm CST. Going to be adding a set of vehicle spawns that I have been gathering coordinates for the last couple of days.

Edited by Jvo

I typically don't find hackers to be the type of people that camp. If you found a camp that had a bunch of vehicles with broken tires and such that is just a regular group of players camp that got raided by another player when they were away.

The server has been updated today to contain 70 additional vehicle spawn locations including some vehicles that were not on the server at all. For example the VWGolf or Military Offroad. I manually created each vehicle spawn so they are not all clumped together.

The server is currently down. A upgrade to the software I was using caused zombies to stop spawning. There isn't much on this in the server community, but I will have this resolved as soon as possible and even in the event I need to reinstall I have a backup of everyones characters and vehicles.

Edited by Jvo

The server is up and operational, it took almost all night but everything is going well. No one lost any progress. Sorry for the downtime.

Fun server to play on, had a lot of fun on it the past few days meeting up with some awesome players which culminated in a heli vs heli mid air battle this afternoon. Definitely would recommend it to anyone. (I play as Al by the way)

• Like 1

Great server, tons of vehicles, easy to get around. Excellent ping, loading in instantly, never seen a hacker on the server for more than 30 seconds.

In a couple days the server is going to receive another update adding roughly 40-50 more vehicles. This will bring the final spawn location count from roughly 50 to 160 or so.

Also as a heads up I am not updating the server to 1.7.2.6 until I am sure it is not going to be more harm then help. Figuring that out will probably take the next couple days while the other servers find the bugs and problems. I know there is a already a problem with the debug menu and hunger/thirst so it will be interesting to see what else pops up. The vehicles and tents saving properly is nice but it really isn't currently a problem on lingor420 and hasn't really ever been.

• Like 1

server is great fun, except of course for the corrupt admins. allow me to explain...

Myself and my confederate 'Bum' found this server and where happily playing on it for 2 days and agreed with everything posted here so far. After jvo added the new vehicles we logged in and headed for the prison,hoping to upgrade our guns and gear.

Shortly after setting off ,bum finds a spanking new SUV with an AS50 inside *SCORE*. we go back and save the gun in our tent.

Next we drive to the prison and start looting-before long we hear a helicoptor piloted by what would turn out to be confederates of the server admin. so we drive off in the SUV chased my frantic LMG fire and the two of us are killed,no big deal.

OK,we say-we have the AS50,lets shoot that sucker down next chance we get. However this is where the story turns sour,because whilst on my way to the tent,a heli piloted by our beloved admin is seen heading right for our tent location and sure enough when i reach the tent- the AS50 is gone,and different guns in its place.

A real kick in the teeth, effectively saying 'here take these assault rifles,because we dont like your ability to respond to us in any meaningful way'. Later side chat talk confirmed that the admin,jvo "had to get our SUV back" and my response of "lucky the AS50 got stolen" was met with stony scilence.

OK,so now revenge- we assume we are up against corrupt admin but what the hell. We follow our only plan which is to find and destroy said heli and SUV + whatever else they may have. Luckily the next day we spotted the admins heli flying back and forth from a certain area and assume this is their base location. We creep closer,takes us another day because of RL issues and then we reach the location.

We spot zombies and then an AS50 armed player (xepher,also admin powers)climbing a tall building and we decide to try and flank. In front of us we continue to spot zombie spawns and advance,watching the hillside like madmen,expecting to get shot.

CONTACT, both xepher and jvo are spotted in open ground and we engage,killing both and snatching up 'our' AS50.

Victory? it was short lived.

bum "we only came for our AS50" and then.......

2 days tracking and following a good hunch lead to myself and bum,being kicked from the server and then in subsequent group chat from the lobby we are branded hackers,and told we will get a global permanent ban.

So if you want to play on a server controlled by corrupt admins,on a private hive- be our guest

These guys are blaming me for stupid shit like the as50 getting taken from their tent. It's dayz dude, you probably put it somewhere stupid. I banned you because I have logs that show you as hacking. I can post them here on this forum with your ip and cd key if you want. Because once you inject scripts in my server your privacy is no longer my concern. If you think that I took your as50 your a moron. If I was such a corrupt admin I could use navicat and make 1000. I could whitelist myself onto the server and spawn AH64D over every square inch of the map. No I work to keep my server protected from little script kiddies who ruin the fun for everyone. Don't be butthurt because you got caught doing something that is not only immoral but also illegal. I know your probably not smart enough to realize this but remotely injecting scripts into someones pc without their permission is illegal, harmful and if I am not mistaken a federal crime.

so i started playing this server 4-5 days ago the 2 day i was there i found a black SUV south of the prison.

so i looked in side to see what was there found an as50 drove the SUV back to me and my friends camp .

put the gun in the tent saved it and left it in the tent and went back to the prison to farm some guns. about 10 mins passed and a helicopter came over and 1 guy in the helicopter jumped out. we shot at him some and then we where trying to make a plan to gtfo so we hopped in the SUV and ran. well that did not work to well both me and my bro died. so we went back for the as50 to shoot it down. my bro was by the camp when he hear the helicopter flying over our camp. he goes to the camp to find the as50 gone and a m4 halo there so over the next few mins me and him were trying to figure out how they found our base. jvo did say in side chat if he is playing on the admin map or whatever he can see where everyone is so it became a mission to kill them both for taking the as50 and cheating to do it. so we followed there helicopter over the next few days to find out where they were hiding (not to hard to follow lol) so i see zombies in conoteta and see a guy who happens to have an AS50 and a guy coming from the NE so we run around keeping hills by us so we cant be sniped then we see zombies by a church

so we stop and see its jvo the server admin i kill him and then kill his friend and say in side chat to be an *** we just wanted the as50 back

next we are kicked and banned from server ADMINS BE MAD BRO

and i am not going to fight over a forum like a 12 year old so have fun ill move to a new server

we were playing for 4 or 5 days on your server- if we were hackers,why didnt we get banned before? no,only when we kill you and your mate.

wave your 'hacker.hacker' stick if you like-and these logs can no doubt be faked which im sure you will do. Truth is we outplayed you fair and square and you got butt hurt about it and have banned us, its ok bro-whatever.

So my message to other people wishing to play on this server is this- sure,its fun-but dont think you can play on an equal footing with the admin and his little gang.

@PeteJ... you placed your tent near a spawn location. I ganked your AS50...er my AS50 and my SUV and left, I think you need to be more respectful of server admins as most of the time they arent playing the game and are instead making sure everyone else can enjoy the experience. Plus JVO could make himself whatever item he wanted so why would he want your gear?!? Im sure if you got banned it ws for good reason

er LOL

thats not what happened.

@PeteJ... you placed your tent near a spawn location. I ganked your AS50...er my AS50 and my SUV and left

so why did jvo say in side chat "we had to get our SUV back".

and if you call hunting and killing the admin a good reason to ban people-then i think ive prooved my point.

07.09.2012 05:57:03: PeteJ (86.159.47.87:2304) 4dcf271d7b4c0a3dcd6990e969ba6deb - #2 "USBasicWeaponsBox" 16:85 [1611,6356,7]

I also have had suspect for about 2 days that you have been using ESP from your movements in the control center interface. You tried to spawn a weapons box a few minutes before I logged in.

I recommend everyone ban these guys aswell.

I am done dealing with some script kiddies who can't handle getting caught. Don't hack if you don't want a ban on the server. Don't get butthurt when you get caught hacking then try to make the server look worse for it. You got caught go harass someone else. Or better yet go read a book or play in the park until you learn how to not be a negative influence on the community.

Btw it's a little sad to hear someone trying to bad rep the server with a whole 3 posts all of which were on here badmouthing my server. I actively have helped multiple admins resolve problems and set up software to keep hackers out.

Edited by Jvo
  • Like 1

LOL just give up petej you admitted to using esp and i have killed Jvo a couple times and seen him get killed and he has not banned anyone! Just don't hack and you won't have this deal!

i dont even know what ESP is,and i dont remember admitting to anything. Basicly you got owned hard in the face- you got butthurt and banned us. thats the end of the story. Anyone can type out some false server data.

Join this server if you want to be targets for an abusive admin and his pals,but dont think you can outplay them (not hard tbh) and expect to get away with it. Soon as bum finished you guys off i said on TS,i bet we get banned now-and hey look what happened.

also,if i were a hacker,do you think i would even bother posting? im an honest player and i thought you were an honest admin,but i was wrong.

I have already had multiple hackers go through this. They are afraid of getting global banned. So they say anything they can to save $30. Keep talking no one believes you dude. Lol and the guy that needs hacks to take down players talks about out playing people that's super funny.

Edited by Jvo