Sign in to follow this  
Joseph_Muray

Banned from Lingor US 5555

I logged onto this server this morning, and played for the better part of 3 or 4 hours. I'd gathered gear, killed around 400 zeds and never once came into contact with any players or bandits, so I can't even imagine how I might have wronged anyone. Someone named Constantine was spouting off alot in the sidechat and got banned, and then about 10 minutes later without any warning, word, or provocation, I was booted with an admin ban. I'd like to know who runs this server, so I can figure out why the hell this happened and how we can fix it.

As the server is running an unofficial mod of DayZ, in this case Lingor Island, you'll have to contact the server admin somehow. I'm afraid none can help you here.

Nothing to do with the DayZ team, contact the server owner.

Moved to private hive section.

Nothing to do with the DayZ team, contact the server owner.

Moved to private hive section.

As the server is running an unofficial mod of DayZ, in this case Lingor Island, you'll have to contact the server admin somehow. I'm afraid none can help you here.

Kinda figured that, but I wasn't 100% sure on it, so gave it a shot. Thanks anyway guys.

Hey Joesph, it's constantine. I got banned two alothough I don't know what you mean't about me spouting off in the chat. I was in their teamspeak server talking to the owner and his friends. They were looking for a hacker and since you were the only person in ther server who hadn't died they assumed it was you. They also had various other issues that the hacker caused. They banned me also because they said they read some logs or something and saw me talking to my friend on skype. The funny thing is my friend doesn't even have dayz. I had been in their server for several hours and I even died twice by the hacker. They still banned me from their server and their teamspeak server. Been tryin to talk to them. I'll put a good word for you.

Constantine and Joseph.

You have both been unbanned. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately false positives like this are more of a reflection of the current state of hacking.

We are only a new server so bound to make mistakes this early in.

- Knobbin (US 5555)