Sign in to follow this  
yammy_xox

Does anyone run a UK server?

I'd love to get into one which isn't full all the time and I know people run their own, so does anyone here? Also I'm real new so having some people who are friendly would really help xD

all servers are open to the public unless they're locked for testing or something, so even if you run your own server you cant guarantee you'll have a slot. There are people here running servers in the uk tho, so if you want to stick to one (UK6 is good) just keep jamming that enter button till your in.

So even if you buy your own Server you can't Password protect it so it can only be used by just you and your friends? Wow!

People try to do that but it's against the rules of the game laid out by Rocket, would spoil the game for everyone else too, if you think with how the persistent character works, someone could have their own private server, go loot the hell out of it with no competition and join a public server and just screw everyone over :)

Haha yeah that's true, they should maybe make private servers private meaning if you looted your own server you can't take it into a public one, would be difficult but would stop people doing that