Sign in to follow this  
moofactory

Hacker on AU50 Named slender DONT PLAY ON AU50

Server: AU50

Time 11:05PM

AUST EST

I was making my way from the NE Airfield to the NW airfield, had about 4500m to go in a trailbike,

just got teleported to some forest area surrounded by alot of other vehicles.

I herd music playing, stupidly got off and looked around.

Was a player named slender in a ghillie suit, he started shooting at me,

I fired back and must have pumped half a clip of MP5 into him. did nothing.

No idea where I teleported to.

Please look at the logs and ban Slender.

Coincidentally, I saw a ton of vehicles including boats, Not far from bolta airfield.

Id suspect slender also spawned these too.

Edited by moofactory

Why would you tell people not to play on a server because of one hacker? FFS moron....

YOU NEED SCREENSHOTS OR VIDEOS AS PROOF,im sick of people posting ban appeals when they have no proof, slender could be some bandit that killed you and you got angry, we dont know.

Why would you tell people not to play on a server because of one hacker?

Because the hacker is teleporting players. which means anyone on there is vulnerable.

Warning people of this is not moronic.

And he said t check the logs first. If slender was indeed a hacker they should see some weird shit going around in the server script at that time a day. So he did not ask to just ban him, he gave allot of info needed so admins of the server can check the server log

YOU NEED SCREENSHOTS OR VIDEOS AS PROOF,im sick of people posting ban appeals when they have no proof, slender could be some bandit that killed you and you got angry, we dont know.

You know what im sick of? people on their soap boxes yelling that everyone must have proof via screenshots or video.

What would the point of screenshot "you are dead", or the list of players currently in game from the lobby?

It does just about as much as having nothing.

This is why I said for Moderators to go look at the logs on the server as proof of any anomaly's occurring.

Look I dont know exactly what the logs show.. but if they can show teleporting, kills, scripts, ect.. then they should be able to see who's hacking.

It doesn't take a genius to go log onto the server and find out for themselves to confirm a hacker, after a while they will port you/kill you.

Like last night on au4 had some asshole killing everyone with pipe-bombs with god mode on in electro.

You only have to log in, go there to see the mayhem for yourself.

slender could be some bandit that killed you and you got angry, we dont know.

This is the fundamental problem with this community, Everyone thinks everyone else automatically are a bunch of sore losers with nothing better to do than try and get people banned out of revenge.

I have no reason to falsely accuse some player of hacking just to get revenge.

I never said ban them based purely on what Ive said, I said check the logs for proof.

Its one thing to simply get killed by another player and accuse them of hacking when it could be legitimate.

Its another entirely to be teleported to the player in the middle of a forest surrounded by spawned or taken vehicles to get killed by someone playing music over mic. (which they often do).

This report is to moderators of the forums, If I come across hackers I will report them purely because they are hacking, screenshots/video or not. This is not for your benefit.

Don't like it, bugger off.

• Like 1

Read your forum thread title, Don't play on AU50. Why would you say this? You are telling people don't play on this server because a hacker showed up. Hackers happen, post the information, shut the fuck up about your opinions and move along.

Don't like it, bugger off.

Read your forum thread title, Don't play on AU50. Why would you say this? You are telling people don't play on this server because a hacker showed up.

This is the second time you have asked me the exact same question.

Y U NO READ?

Shut the fuck up about your opinions and move along, FFS moron...