Sign in to follow this  
positived

Where are NV Goggles?

It's my 9th day, I spend most of my time on looking for NV Goggles. I've checked military, heli crash sites ( 6-7 of them), Deer Stands, I've spend a lot of time at NW Airport between barracks... None...

What should I do?

Any help?

I was kinda wondering what they look like on the ground.

Like Binos?

Or Like in a Pack like Some ammo or Maps etc?

I suspect they look like maps, if I remember correctly range finder was look like it...

Trade with other players?

some times they spawn under and a few meters away from heli crash sites so you either didn't look well enough or just were quite unlucky, another frowned option is to kill someone for them but you might die doing it too.

I have found them at heli crash sites back by tail. Or other players at sniper hill

More crash site search then... I will not kill anybody for equipment, I killed only one person who did kill my buddy...

It's my 9th day, I spend most of my time on looking for NV Goggles. I've checked military, heli crash sites ( 6-7 of them), Deer Stands, I've spend a lot of time at NW Airport between barracks... None...

What should I do?

Any help?

Because of the high demand for NVG's many payers world hop to aquire them, that cross with the fact they are a 0.11% change of spawning means the best possible news i could give you was to keep looking at the airfield.

the airfield has many good military locations and because of this many high geared players go there to restore ammo for the weapons. hanging around and hunting them may be your best bet or if hunting isent your thing then joining a low populated server thats night (for example 0 players and 3am) and equping your torch and looking in a barracks could work for you.

hope this helps because NVG's hard hard to aquire, so keep at it you will get em sooner or later.

I suspect they look like maps, if I remember correctly range finder was look like it...

NVGs doesnt look like maps..

And OP: If you find a heli crash site and it didnt spawn in any NVGs, you can always just kill the pilots that spawn (they have a small chance of dropping a pair), it might be a long shot, but sitting around and waiting for respawn might be more sufficient than running around looking for other sites.

• Like 3

And OP: If you find a heli crash site and it didnt spawn in any NVGs, you can always just kill the pilots that spawn (they have a small chance of dropping a pair), it might be a long shot, but sitting around and waiting for respawn might be more sufficient than running around looking for other sites.

True this, those crash site zombies drop higher tier loot also

Every time I found NVG on crash sites, its was almost invisible so I almost missed it.

so when you there scan the ground and gear option may appear to pick up NVG.

right side, somewhere at center.

Thanks for that, I'll try...

Every time I found NVG on crash sites, its was almost invisible so I almost missed it.

so when you there scan the ground and gear option may appear to pick up NVG.

right side, somewhere at center.

Mosty I found H sites at night, difficult to scan but I'm trying my best. Thanks...

Found my first NVGs at a crashed heli site. I didn't actually see them, it showed up on my scroll wheel menu as i crawled around the heli. Just keep trying my friend, took me ages to find these! :thumbsup: B)

Look at:

Heli crash sites

People camps (( Thats where i found my first pair ))

Corpses of snipers.

Military locations

• Like 1

Crashed choppers are your best bet, kill the zombie drivers too, they drop higher loot than average.

Good luck

We raided the barracks at the NWAF so many times but never found any NVG's. So I got mine from some corpses and my 2 mates got theirs when we were searching heli crash sites (as previous speakers said you have to search carefully because often they are almost "invisible")

camps at map's borders are the best place..you'll end going away with a vehicle in most cases..then h sites or endgame players are funny ways to search for nvgs..

i found my first nvgs in a barrack in 15 days so 9 days isnt that long

Edited by Bonehead3535

Ive had like 5 NVGs in a month of playing this game, 2 looted, both from barracks, and 3 picked from killed players. For increased dropping chance from players I would suggest hunting at night.

Join an 80 slot server, go to Cherno, find a hacker (Just check the roofs) and get everything you need in 20 min.