Doodler

Need help! Can't join a Private Hive Server.

Hi all... Like the title say i can't join my clan's private hive server it's : STH Lingor 1 . The only difference beetwen my Arma2 Version and their is that mine is Non-Steam.. mine is Retail version (simple ver.). <- Is that the problem or what? ... But i can play on other public servers and everything is fine.. i played like 3 weeks ago ,too on public servers.. I played on Chernarus on public andprivate servers too and everything was fine... I don't know what's wrong with my game and why i can't join their server.

When i click on server it's said "Connecting to the host" or smthing like that.. but instead of conecting it appears an error message " Can't connect to the server" or "Failed to connect to the server" yea.. smthing like that it's the same thing.

Please help me.!!!

To the guy who will help me i will gift an Arma 2 OA Steam CD-Key!

Have you downloaded and installed the Lingor mod files?

Have you downloaded and installed the Lingor mod files?

yes... i'm not noob.. i played Lingor Island for 3 weeks on public servers... i have everything fine.. the beta patch and everything...latest update.

Oh, I thought you meant you played Cherna for 3 weeks, sorry. I have no idea why it would stop working like that. :S

Oh, I thought you meant you played Cherna for 3 weeks, sorry. I have no idea why it would stop working like that. :S

I Played Cherno for 2-4 Months and everything is fine... And Lingor i'm playing for 3-4 weeks but i can join public servers , i can not join my clan's private hive server... STH <- Try type it and enter the game... if u can.

only you can't join the server or everyone?

only me... and it's like stupid if it was the problem about the game vresion.. mine is Retail.. idk..

Try connect manually with IP and portnumber.

will it help? i mean it helped you? or how do u think it will help?

will it help? i mean it helped you? or how do u think it will help?

From what you are saying .....it sounds like a network problem.....therefore i suggested connect direct with remote function in ARMA...this for trying go around what ever application you are using to connect.

Edited by Drogur

I DON'T UNDERSTAND, Arma 2 Free dissapeared from Steam? or what?

Start game as you usually do.....then use remote button in multiplayer window in ARMA and connect direct....

WHat IP does your clan server have?

Just read through a few google search topics... the problem might actually be your Router / Internet Provider blocking the port which the clan server is running on.

If you can you might wanna try running your whole Internet over a proxy or without your Router and try connecting then. See if it works. Maybe it's enough to open up some ports in your Router (If you have DMZ (demilitarized zone) try setting it to your Network IP thus opening all ports up).

Cheers

This is not a router problem.....as he can connect to other servers.

Yes, but different servers sometimes run on different ports afaik.

On another note, i admit i haven't played Lingor too often, whats the "Saintly_Lingor" map?

Yes, but different servers sometimes run on different ports afaik.

On another note, i admit i haven't played Lingor too often, whats the "Saintly_Lingor" map?

Saintly refers to the software used to run the server.

As far as i know theres several kinds of software:

Saintly

Sanctuary

Blizzhive

Anti-Rocket

• Like 1

i don't know what IP i'll contact the admin and he will tell me :)

hey Doodler! i saw your topic.. this is our IP :: 46.4.31.87

thanks!!! gonna try!

well now i have another problem.. how can i direct IP join the server?? i cliked on "Remote" button and typed this numbers but nothing appeared , now i can't delete the numbers, why?! How can i delete the ip?

well now i have another problem.. how can i direct IP join the server?? i cliked on "Remote" button and typed this numbers but nothing appeared , now i can't delete the numbers, why?! How can i delete the ip?

I just tried it myself and my guess is that his server is not running on the Default Port (the one it shows when you click remote). Which makes my assumption about blocked ports more probable (?)

What do you mean you can't delete the numbers? they show up again when you click remote? If so, just click the bottom left Button (Address: 46.4.31.87) and click it until it says "Adress: Internet" again.

So to the Server owner (sry already forgot your name :>): Which port is your server running on?