smKes

Dayz Horror Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Staff

You can also join our teamspeak, to chat & talk ^^.

You will find the servers if you search for "STH"

Our current Chernarus map server is called "FR 191"

Greetz

Ok thx...and one Q?

Can i play on both maps how i can?Or i must copy/pasted some files every time i want to play on one or the other map?

I have another problem :/ i find the server(as of now i know commadner doesnt work :D ) but game says i have version 95XXX and need 96061...but when i normal go play dayz game version is 96061....but if i started with arma2oa(like in the video) game says i have 95XXX version and i cant for that your server....

anyone know how to ....*repair* this?

I've try to start normal dayz and escape from server(goes to menu)but this doesnt work either(cuz lingor mas isnt there) :/

1. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\
  2. Rename ArmA2OA.exe or move it to a backup folder.
  3. Locate the beta ArmA2OA.exe in the \Expansion\beta folder, copy and paste it to the main folder where the original exe was.
  4. Open your Steam library, right click on ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead, and click Properties.
  5. Click Launch Options and add "-beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion" without the quotes
  6. Add any additional launch options you want such as -nosplash, -world=empty, -mod=@dayz
  7. Launch ARMA 2: OA as normal from Steam and enjoy.

Source

• Like 1

music fits the chaos :)

Ehh,. 99% of all videos such as these are RUINED by the music. This one is no different.

sweet vid m8's from our lingor server i assume? um ill try and get set up for recording aswell just gotta get my hand on my old avs software then i can start putting up vids from the server/servers as intended. might take a lil time to get back into shape tho so dont expect any masterpieces from me :P

ok got problems with getting lingor to work for me. and i cant join the sth #1 chern map. :( only getting "connect failed" on both lingor and #1, any aid would be nice since i really want to get going on sth servers :)

Great Server, still struggling to find anyone that wont shoot on sight !! 3rd time today, oh your donate link isn't working either..

hatersgonnacat.jpg?1318992465 Edited by Xuse

It was a bad file message.. you could try it again!

Yeah anyone can join it's a PUBLIC server on a Private hive!

• Full control - We can literally do anything we want to the server without fear of repercussion from the DayZ server police.
  • Hacker detection - People who spawn in vehicles will be very very easy to spot, as vehicles are only otherwise added at the server restart.
  • More vehicles -- There's a limit of 50 (configurable) vehicles on the server, if one of them is destroyed during a gameplay session, it'll be respawned as an entirely new vehicle random on the next restart, most likely.
  • More vehicle spawn points - Some of the vehicle spawns are not marked on any loot maps, which should provide an interesting challenge for everyone.
  • Vehicle Inventories, damage and position - They work perfectly now, come rain or shine.
  • Tents - I haven't tested these, but they should work fine.
  • Barbed Wire and Tank traps - After a few days of being inactive or unused, they will be automatically removed, or they can actually be permanently removed with a toolbox now.
  • Lightning fast loading times - From lobby to game in 2 seconds, also: No more memory leak.
  • Less server restarts - It's likely that I'll bump up the restart period from 6 hours to 12 hours or more because of the performance increases, however I still have yet to see how the server is after 6 hours.

Great Server, still struggling to find anyone that wont shoot on sight !! 3rd time today, oh your donate link isn't working either..

Thank you soooo mutch for that! I fixxed it now.. We really could use the help and with the link not working people can't really help us out!

have fun on our servers!

Yep, worked perfectly on the second try and load times are indeed INSANELY fast.

I'll check it out again tomorrow during the day and see how much traffic it gets then (I joined when it started getting dark and there were around 10 players on).

So far I like it :)

Yep, worked perfectly on the second try and load times are indeed INSANELY fast.

I'll check it out again tomorrow during the day and see how much traffic it gets then (I joined when it started getting dark and there were around 10 players on).

So far I like it :)

Thank for your response!

Bump, The War is On! :D

When I logged out last night We the CTH were leading :P

Bump, The War is On! :D

When I logged out last night We the CTH were leading :P

Surprising, since I alone found 3 of your dead bodies ;)

One north of the motodrom, one near a factory on the east and one somewhere i don't remember.

Edited by jurrasstoil

I died like 4 times to Zombies, Rushng around the barracks (You can get trapped really easily in them :P )

Got another Bike yet? :P That was our Squad you ran into :D

Can't wait to get home and Login for day 2 :D

Edited by Xuse

I miss my old bike :( I really took for granted how fast you can get around the map with that thing and how sturdy it is.

I hope you made good use of the L85 and the FAL tho ;)

But I ran into a guy in ghillie suit and his Military jeep. I saw him looting the Checkpoint east of Arulco (Checkpoint Oeste is the name i think). He parked it right on the street, so I jumped in and took off with it. Then I realized his buddy was still sitting in it :D At that point it became a kamikaze mission. Long story short, he tried to shoot me after getting out at a dead end, he lag glitched all over the place, I got back in the car and drove it into the sea and died with it...

No idea which side they belonged to or if they just were two buddies who didn't belong to any side. Tried to talk to the guy in the car, but he didn't answer.

Edited by jurrasstoil
  • Like 1