smKes

Dayz Horror Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Staff

Great additions to Chernarus on our servers, more to come, come check it out. Heck hop on our teamspeak!!!

TS: ts.survivingthehorror.net

Chernarus: 46.4.31.87:2314

heres a hardcore176.9.98.138:2314 crafting/survival/ai bombings with sirens in major citys++more++ mod on celle up and running, also a pvp perfected phantera 176.9.98.138:2302 just done

I was away for a short while and when I came back started right in hard and heavy getting things caught up, updated, and new additions.

I think I'm a little bit over due as I've been so busy, but things are falling into place.

We've had another big pulse of influx of new players on our servers, regular guests on our ts, and new members to the community.

I'd like to give everyone a warm welcome from all of us.

Very cool weapons and skins!

DayZ Celle - Manatees - ip 176.9.98.138:2314

Base Building / AI's / Custom Weapons / Starting Loadout / Custom Loot / Knockout / Crafting / Salvage / Humanity Perks

24 hour - Day/Night cycle

Dayz Sahrani #1 ip - 176.9.98.138:2332

250+ Vehicles / 24 hour daylight / Auto Refuel / More Crash Sights / Self Bloodbag / Take Clothes / HALO Jump / Veteran

Edited by ZombieDanceTeamLeader

DayZ Sahrani #2 - ip 176.9.98.138:2402

250+ Vehicles / Custom Buildings/ 24 hour day/night cycle / Auto Refueling / More Crash Sights / Self Bloodbag / Take Clothes / HALO Jump / Veteran

DayZ Trinity Island #1 ip - 176.9.98.138:2302

200+ Vehicles / Custom Buildings and Loot / Base Building / Self Bloodbag / Halo Jump / Take Clothes / Knockout / Salvage / Extended Functions / Veteran

New Sahrani Map Buildings Additions !

Beefed up Bagango with a few more industrial buildings in the dirt pit area.

Both the NE and SW Islands now have proper airfields with 2 hangers and 1 Fire Station at each area.

Both the NE and SW Islands have docks linking the island groups together so you can walk from island to island in each.

Both the NE and SW Islands now also have two groups at each location with boat houses and a Fuel Pump to refuel your boat (choppers can also refuel)

Rahmadi Island (SW) now has a small industrial area so you can find vehicle parts on sight so you don't get stranded there.

Rahmadi Islands Northern dock (the original one east of the north end of the airfield at the end of the road) also has a Fuel Pump for refueling.

Several docks on the main East and West Island also have fuel pumps.

Boat will now be more valued and reused rather than taken to an island and left empty as you can refuel and return.

New Sahrani Map Buildings Additions !

Beefed up Bagango with a few more industrial buildings in the dirt pit area.

Both the NE and SW Islands now have proper airfields with 2 hangers and 1 Fire Station at each area.

Both the NE and SW Islands have docks linking the island groups together so you can walk from island to island in each.

Both the NE and SW Islands now also have two groups at each location with boat houses and a Fuel Pump to refuel your boat (choppers can also refuel)

Rahmadi Island (SW) now has a small industrial area so you can find vehicle parts on sight so you don't get stranded there.

Rahmadi Islands Northern dock (the original one east of the north end of the airfield at the end of the road) also has a Fuel Pump for refueling.

Several docks on the main East and West Island also have fuel pumps.

Boat will now be more valued and reused rather than taken to an island and left empty as you can refuel and return.

Already been getting great feedback from people in game. Glad you like it. Going to start working on more additions in the next weeks.

Thanks for your feedback and support!

This update is a little over due but...

The loot table has been updated/fixed on our Sahrani server so you no longer have tons of trash!

We have also juiced the loot at chopper crash sights!

Our ArmA 3 Zoombies server is still running strong as ever.

Come join the fun!

ArmA 2

Sahrani#1 -  176.9.98.138:2332

ArmA 3

Zoombies#1 -  176.9.98.138:2402

Everyone welcome to join us!

-Singles looking for a clan to join

-Clans wishing to join a community

-Singles that just want to use out ts will on our servers

TS-  ts.dayzhorror.com 

Forum - http://www.dayzhorror.com

See you soon!

Epoch Panthera !

Yes we have had this mod/map up for a few weeks, but need to get some more Clans to come and join for some good combat !

We have several regular players, but we want more!  

Do you or your clan think you have what it takes?  Bring it!  We need experienced players to put up a good fight.

Our Cheno server has been doing extremely well, but now want to provide the same experience to Epoch Panthera !

Last I checked, it was 18th of ALL dayz servers!  What an accomplishment for us!

* Playing alone or small group that wants to team up?  Join our public teamspeak - ts.dayzhorror.com

** Have a small clan that needs a home in a community of friendly players and helpful admins?  Join our community - http://www.dayzhorror.com

Forum - http://dayzhorror.com

Teamspeak - ts.dayzhorror.com

DayZ Epoch Panthera#1 - ip 176.9.98.138:2325

DayZ Epoch#1 (Cherno) - ip 176.9.98.138:2352 

• Like 1

This is no doubt the best server I have ever played on in Dayz, and not just in Epoch, but all of Dayz. From the first time I first played on the Dayz Horror Chenarus server, I have not been on any other server in Dayz. The people are great, and the admins are responsive and helpful. Although the members of the main two clans (CTH and STH) like to think they are tough guys, they are really nice and fun to play with. It is easily the best Dayz atmosphere you will find on the mod. I can't say enough about how much I have enjoyed playing on the Dayz Horror servers and I have brought many friends to them and they love the servers as well. I would recommend Dayz Horror servers to anyone looking for a great Dayz experience with great players and friendly admins. 

i have t say that the admin and community of DayZHorror Are great, the new map looks awesome, ..........

great work.

Dayz Horror is an excellent community! Love playing there and they just put up an Epoch Panthera map which doesnt  get any better.