smKes

Dayz Horror Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Staff

I finally got to join the server in Chernarus, at first thinking of turning a new leaf and becoming Bean-buddies with a survivor I met...

That survivor's blood was tainted all over my axe...

haha! good to hear you found us! have fun :)

• Like 1

best clan by far :D glad i joined

Indeed man, been with these guys now about a week ingame an it has to be one of the best fun ive had yet on dayz

Hey guys! If you're interested in joining the clan please feel free to contact me on TS and I'll help you out any way I can! It's a fun and friendly place to play dayz!

Edited by Kraxxon

Hi all we have a new whitelist system.. You can come to our

teamspeak = ts.survivingthehorror.net Or website survivingthehorror.net/forums.. Hope to see you all soon in our community..

Joined this server yesterday with a few buddies. It's making DayZ fun again, so long since been in large fire fights up north at stary or NWAF

Appreciate our own team speak channel for our group and admins are very friendly, also events are played regularly on a separate server. Such as tonight it's going to be: Capture the UAZ. Two teams fight for a UAZ

Highly recommend this server for people who want to escape the bullshit hackers that are ruining the game for everyone.

As i am leader of CTH this is an awesome ongoing war and is alot of fun, events and other stuff are also going on weekly so alot of fun :)

Lingor server is dead. Always 2-6ppl online and you can't kill anyone without getting kicked by admin. So fail

hey Fly! sorry to hear this.. We are working soo hard behind the scenes.. Lingor is down and was made into test server for now..

We have Utes server :: 46.4.31.87:2380 new

also we made 2 new Chernarus, but more on that later

when all servers work Lingor will be back up .. we need to reinstall completely there was something wrong in the files

//smKes

Lingor server is dead. Always 2-6ppl online and you can't kill anyone without getting kicked by admin. So fail

It's some sorta bug, I'm getting a Kick now and again.

RmNMD.png

Have you been looking for a group of survivors to fit in with? Does bandit’s camping the coast infuriate you? Us too

We are Surviving The Horror, and collectively we aim to fight against the evil that is Creating The Horror, who aim to kill anyone and take control of land air and sea, and rule this new land, taking advantage of the fragile situation. We on the other hand, must band together and fight. Letting the innocent die has forced our hand and we must take up arms to fight against them to restore balance between the human race, as we aren’t fighting against the main threat to our very existence which put us here in the first place. We aim to clean towns of the walking dead and set up a safe zone for civilians to once again call home yet we cannot do this without your help. Join STH now and end this madness once and for-all.

Teamspeak : ts.survivingthehorror.net

Hi...i think this a (new?)Topic for FR191(now EU191) :)

I found your server but is password protected :( I used to play alot on the FR191(i think smKes maybe remembers me-Richard)

Can i join this server too?

I'm really interested on this server. I've been looking for something like this for a while... Your website doesn't have anything about whitelisting and cant join the server without. How do i join?

Thanks for your interest guys! Best way to get on the server is to go to our website and fill out an application, then hop onto our teamspeak and we will be able to sort you out. Have fun!

Edited by Kraxxon