smKes

Dayz Horror Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Staff

Lol! I don't know if that was our jeep, Never heard anything in TS

Oh I have you bike btw, I found it where we dumped it :D

Lets not talk about the L85...

Edited by Xuse

Well, might have been one of STH's then or really just two random guys who teamed up and fixed a jeep.

To be honest I wouldn't have had any use for the jeep, just wanted to get away with it to loot the gear in peace, then i would have abandoned it and told them where to find it. I've done that numerous times, especially on Lingor. As a lonewolf anything bigger than an ATV is bound to be either stolen or get you killed.

Another decent day :D

I found a AS50 :D :D

• Less server restarts - It's likely that I'll bump up the restart period from 6 hours to 12 hours or more because of the performance increases, however I still have yet to see how the server is after 6 hours.

Hey smKes,

yesterday the Chernarus regular server wasn't gmt -6 as the title says, but gmt +6 - so it was pitch dark when playing ca. 6 pm.

Could you please change that again?

And, the automatical restarts every 12 hrs don't seem to function properly, as the server wasn't restarted for like 48 hrs on the weekend.

P.S. Chernarus veteran also coming within the next days?

Thx

I would like to advertise some for STH DayZ #1. It is the private hive version of fr191. We are currently way too few people here, but we got no hackers and both tent and vehicle save as they should. The timezone will need to change to make it popular though, something like GMT -4 perhaps.

Most people here are really friendly, but not more than one still needs to be catious to stay alive.

Here is a campfire picture of Flip, Smoke and me. I sadly didn't get a picture of them when they flew in with their chopper, it looked great and I'll make sure to do that next time. Enjoy and hope to see you and others there soon.

campfire.png

Edited by Foxcat

If here are some germans who are interested to play in a team,

we, the IGC search some few players to play with us on the private hive server (Lingor).

We mostly play in little groups and want some fun and maybe more squads,

So, if u are interested come on TS-Channel ts.survivingthehorror.net and ask or search for Rio or Falke.

See you

PS: The server is running great and all is saving fine.

Nah, but dont park a car in a house bevor restart^^

is the server for clan members only?

id like to try the servers out to see ping/population and stuff, if i like it i might bring in a bunch of friends and join the war =)

hope its free from cheaters and stuff, send me a pm :)

/regards

is the server for clan members only?

id like to try the servers out to see ping/population and stuff, if i like it i might bring in a bunch of friends and join the war =)

hope its free from cheaters and stuff, send me a pm :)

/regards

Same for me, It seems I'm not allowed to join or the servers have not updated. I really want in on this private hive.

Same for me, It seems I'm not allowed to join or the servers have not updated. I really want in on this private hive.

lingor or chernarus server?

I think both, lingor is main tho

Edited by larsel

Hi all!! I am back :) wohooooo

Both are our Mains.. We played on lingor allot, but in the meeting last night we agreed on playing Chernarus more!

//smKes

Server down for maintenance

I keep you updated

Chernarus I believe.

i can play on both server(when they are online) using dayz 1.7.2.6 and lingor 0.34

GUYS come play on the lingor server, its great fun. We need more active players as cherna is getting more attention atm :)

Check out lingor you will have fun.

Edited by larsel

I'm being a dick and camping a certain airfield on lingor, that M107? thats me.

Mwhahaha :D

Come join :P

@smKes: Will you reset the vehicles some time?

Due to the hacker attack yesterday, we lost 3 vehicles, which we worked for the whole last week since the server was up. All in one second.

Very annoying...

haha.. We are in the woods so don't worry :P

In the woods with that G36C AWS? :P

Scripted guns are okey on server, like as50 thermal and stuff? Godmode and teleporting?

Just wondering... or is it just your sign that makes me confused?

Been reading much about this, so i just wanna know what the rules are for scripted stuff.

I dotn use them, not like you. So i need to know.

Edited by Nesta

What?! Are you asking if its ok to Hack??!