roflcopter127@yahoo.com

"SHIT MAN TAKE MY GUN!"

So, I had a character that was *kinda far in Dayz, I had an M4A3 CCO and a nice backpack and stuff and was near Electro, and I decided, F it, I'm gonna go into Elektro on a higher population server and try to be nice and be a *medic* to everyone. I spawn in, run into the grocery store, and find a guy with an axe. I go, "hey man friendly! What's up man!" And he puts on his mic and we have friendly conversation, and we decide we are gonna go to the school and loot it/scope it out. While we are going through the school and onto the roof, (Mind you, nameplates are turned on, and I have the tag "Kam-*MEDIC* and I have no bandit skin yet, havent killed any innocents) then he says "I usually don't go up here, because bandits watch it" and I look to my left and there is a Bandit with a name I don't recall, looking at us not even 100 m away with a Lee Einfield. Knowing my time was limited, I say to the guy, "Dude! (I didn't even remember his name) Bandit! Get down! He presses Z, and I'm a little late on my descent and take a Lee Einfield shot to the leg, I go down to 3000 blood and bleeding and pass out for only about 5 seconds. Since we are on top of the School, there was no cover from this Einfield-Bandit only 100m away. So - And I kid you not - I crawl in front of my new friend (who was wielding just an axe) and say, "Alright man take my gun when I die, my body will soak the Einfield shots and then spray him down!" I crawled inbetween him and the bandit, passed out a second time, then took a Lee Einfield shot the the back and lay motionless. In the loading screen I heard 2 more Einfield shots, and a good 15 rounds of my M4A3 just a few seconds later. I wish I knew how it turned out :o

I'm not even mad I died haha.

• Like 21

A solo man wandering into the city with valuable loot and youre the good guy? Take my beans for being batshit insane in the good way.

The game is so much better when you play it in a way that doesn't revolve around killing everyone. Beans to you for making a great game even better sir.