Sign in to follow this  
CrackMayer

I get global ban for nothing

Hello,

yesterday i played Dayz but at afternoon i couldn't join the game reason: ''CD Key in use - CD Key in verwendung'' so i played other games. Today i wanted to play Dayz but suddenly i get a global ban and i cant join the game. What i sould doing? You can see the ban here (the pic. was too big): http://www.4myup.com/viewer.php?file=68044342875876147582.bmp

I didnt use hacks or something. I need help pls!

Sry for my english i'm from germany.

thanks

You probably tried to run a fake hack that ended up stealing your CD key. If you never ran any kind of software that was supposed to be a hack or tried to make one yourself and sincerely think this is an unjust ban, contact BattlEye support and they will investigate your problem if your request is submitted correctly.

No i didnt try anything. This CD key problem cames since i bought Arma. i' ll contact Battleeye. i hope this problem will be fixed soon

Thank u very much

Contact the publisher of ArmA in Germany. My friend had a similar problem. He had bought ArmA when it was released and while he was playing DayZ with me, he sometimes got the error "CD-Key already in use" after a week of playing DayZ with me, even though he didn't DL any hacks. Someone might have gotten his Key via a Key-Generator or something by coincidence and started playing with that account too! So his DayZ character often was on different positions with other gear. It was pointless to keep playing that way, so he contacted the german publisher of ArmA II and told them the problem. They gave him a new CD-Key and since then he doesn't have a problem anymore. But until he got that key, he logged in once every day in DayZ, threw away all the gear from that other hacker guy, got hit by Zombies like crazy until he was at ~2K blood and also broke his legs, then logged off again so the other guy would have a nice surprise when he logged in again. :P

So OP, I wouldn't contact BattlEye as your character is in use by someone else too and even if BE would unban you, you could be banned again if the other guy hacks. If you really did not try to cheat, contact Peter Games. See the details in this thread.

Edited by System98

If you bought the game in Germany, well. It is a known fact that they RE USE CD-KEYS, so my guess is that they gave you a CD-key that was already used by someone.