Sign in to follow this  
Reaven1911

Dear the Group/Army/Helicopter Crew over Cherno

on US 2591, My friend had fallen off the tower after getting shot at, and we just flipped an ATV and I hear my friend scream over the mic "I HEAR A F***ING HELICOPTER". After going to the 2 walled tower in cherno the Helo lowers to take a shot at us, and I fire back with my AK Kobra killing their gunner who then lands on the nearest apartment. We both run and loot his body, to get a Mk 40 Mod 0, and while I let my friend replacethe NVG's I took from his body and GPS Map, ect, the helicopter comes back to strafe him. Sadly, after hiding his body my friend parishes to the M240B. I'm down the ladder and I shoot out the window killing the gunner and then after spraying the body of the helo I see one more ghille'd body fly out of the front and then the helicopter does a nose dive onto the building over looking the medical tents in Cherno, and I see 3 more Death messages. I run up to loot it, right as I get up the ladder the co-pilot i'm assuming, in a solider suit no less, wakes up and starts to bandage but I just spray him with the MK 40 killing him. Luckily after dying to zombies my friend spawns in Cherno, comes to the crash site and loots some stuff for himself, and while he is looting for equipment I see 2 people on the ladder going up, and I fire at them with my new M4a1 CCO, breaking one of their legs and hitting the other one twice in the back. After taking fire and hiding the bodies we depart with our new fully kitted load outs.

Before all this I had 10k+ humanity (Hero Skin ect), after I have -16,420k Humanity, thats 25k+ deduction.

Sorry for the long paragraph but it is truly an epic story...

TL;DR- I take out about 8 people with an AK to an MK40 to an M4a1 CCO

Edited by Reaven1911
  • Like 10

this seems the exact oppsite that happened to my chopper buddies and i we flew around geared ourselves(well they geared me they were geared) and we flew over the heli spawn on the large island SW and we hear shooting so we figure out where they where and we fly off 800M or so and me and my other buddie(theres 4 of us total, me and him both have DMRs and M4 SDs each) hop out and the driver(we got the best driver ever) and the other person(our gunner) fly back to where they are and get them to shoot at the plan. So they do and as they are me and my buddies split up just so if we get caught all our eggs arnt is one basket, but we locate them off of gunshots and our heli dirver, one was in the tower and the other enemy was unknown at the time of locate but we knew there was two. So we find the one in the tower and my buddies drops him, all the mean while im running towards the other enemy and since i dont have headphones i have my skype muted but i can hear skype and i have game volume on(so they arent hearing blairing game vol) and my sniper buddies say i see another in a gilly Tunkey is that you, and im trying to alt tab and he like ima drop his ass so he does kills me, lol and then sees the other guy go to my dead body adn drops his ass too, the heli spawn is a good place if your looking for a good fight. That was an epic battle!

PS sorry to the guy in the gilly i droped so we could steal the heli i recommend a group to play with bud, even though i watched you for a good 5mins to see if you were alone.

Edited by Tunkey10
  • Like 1

So I'd like to say I know the owner of 2591, and the crew you shot down. I was playing SC2 while this all happened, the first gunner you shot out it was his 2nd day on DayZ and he sucks.

I made so much fun of them for getting shot down, and losing the engagement with you guys as they were in a fucking helio. My hats off to you, and you guys should come and make 2591 your home we're looking for people to shoot at, and to shoot back at us. Also if you can embarrass them like that more I will have all your babies it was hilarious, and I will never let them live it down.

Edited by Paperwings
  • Like 1

So I'd like to say I know the owner of 2591, and the crew you shot down. I was playing SC2 while this all happened, the first gunner you shot out it was his 2nd day on DayZ and he sucks.

I made so much fun of them for getting shot down, and losing the engagement with you guys as they were in a fucking helio. My hats off to you, and you guys should come and make 2591 your home we're looking for people to shoot at, and to shoot back at us. Also if you can embarrass them like that more I will have all your babies it was hilarious, and I will never let them live it down.

Would be awesome to make that our home, but our whole group died due to...Fireing Lee einfield shots in Elektro, getting shot in the head from friendly fire, accidental leg shooting while getting chased, and then getting mauled by the inevitable horde, so we kinda lost everything, but It would be fun to have an established rival, I'll have to get back to you as the rest of my group is MIA at the moment.

You are a fucking bad ass. I dont' care if this is true or not; it's fucking epic.

Would be awesome to make that our home, but our whole group died due to...Fireing Lee einfield shots in Elektro, getting shot in the head from friendly fire, accidental leg shooting while getting chased, and then getting mauled by the inevitable horde, so we kinda lost everything, but It would be fun to have an established rival, I'll have to get back to you as the rest of my group is MIA at the moment.

Yeah it goes from dead to like 15 people at a time, it's pretty nice and would be fun to have people to shoot at all the time. Let me know when you know I guess :P

You are a fucking bad ass. I dont' care if this is true or not; it's fucking epic.

I can vouch this is legit. I laughed so hard at the Helio crew since I play with them regularly.

Yeah my group doesn't really care we might not be on 24/7 as we (no offense to your group as this is probably going to sound rude as hell) want a chance at vehicles, and odds are (once again no offense to you guys) you guys have most of the vehicles on the server, but yeah it was an awesome night.