Sign in to follow this  
anthony_henson2003@yahoo.com

HFBServers Control Panel Transfer Complete

I just would like to make this announcement here as i know many people do not check their email or our twitter.

The HFBServers control panel is currently in the process of being transferred to our new very powerful machine. During the transfer you will not be able to start/stop your servers or make changes. Your servers will however stay in what ever mode they were set at before. So for example if they were started and running your server will continue to be running, if they were stopped your server will continue to be stopped.

We are expecting this to take a few hours to fully move the control panel but of course we will do our best to get it done as fast as we can. We sent out an email yesterday regarding the control panel transfer and tweeted about the move both yesterday and today.

Thanks for your time

HFBServers

EDIT: Transfer is complete all servers should have full control back

Edited by hungoverfurball
  • Like 2

I will say, for the record, that the guys at HFB have put up with my endless crap (as a brand new admin that doesn't know jack about computers,) questions, appeals for help, and frequent visits to their TeamSpeak. They have literally, patiently, walked me through the entire setup process for US 1550 and US 2522, as well as my private hives.

At one point or another they've all taken the time out of their busy schedules to answer questions, give guidance, and even view my computer remotely to unfuck things I've fucked up.

As long as I host servers, and as long as HFB will let me be a client, I will use their services.

~DrainBamaged

aka: Gravel

• Like 1

Thanks for the information. My server is letting me stop and start it just fine but I get an error message when I try to clean out my log files. Is that part of this process? Your ticketing website is not working right now either.

After coming from Vilayer, the support at HFB is ridiculously good. Coming from asking questions and getting a "we're working on it" type response to going to HFB's *actually answers the questions you have and let's you know exactly what's going on*, I can't believe I ever cancelled my service with them

HFB > Vilayer 10 fold.

• Like 1

Im extremely happy with the guys at HFB. Special shout out to Ryahn who has put up with my trivial questions no matter the time of day. Im real glad we stuck it out with the guys through the growing pains. our server has been without issue for a long time now and performance is great for what we pay.

Kudos to you guys. Well done.

• Like 1