TheReaper1712

Day-Z Has Gone To Shi*

Day-Z Information About Why I',m No Longer Playing

I'm no longer enjoying the wonderful masterpiece of Day-Z due to the amount of hackers that keep ruing the game i am tired of having to find equipment and items throughout the game it doesn't matter how well i try and evade hackers they all ways happen to find me in every server and illegitimate every one on the server to piss them off or spawn massive buildings like a lighthouse on top of someone or maybe flooding the server, so as from now i am no longer playing Day-Z until the Beta or Complete Day-Z is finished.

-TheReaper1712

Damn, you should have used more punctuation.

URGH, another one of THESE threads.

"I'm tired of having to find equipment and items throughout the game"

Something tells me this mod isn't for you.

Edited by Inception.

I'm no longer enjoying the wonderful masterpiece of Day-Z due to the amount of hackers that keep ruing the game i am tired of having to find equipment and items throughout the game it doesn't matter how well i try and evade hackers they all ways happen to find me in every server and illegitimate every one on the server to piss them off or spawn massive buildings like a lighthouse on top of someone or maybe flooding the server, so as from now i am no longer playing Day-Z until the Beta or Complete Day-Z is finished.

-TheReaper1712

Yep same, not playing DayZ til standalone, Half the fun is looting getting the gear making tents and hideouts but its no fun to be killed by a hacker EVERYTIME you wanna play they suck assholes for a living and always getting molested by their uncles so until standalone let the hackers AKA SCRIPT FAGGOTS have their fun and hopefully when its a standalone they HARDWARE BAN them fuckers

you wanna play they suck assholes for a living and always getting molested by their uncles so

Kinky.

Thats a run-on sentence I believe.

Also thank you for telling us why you are butthurt. No one cares. Shut the fuck up

• Like 2

Don't worry, The Reaper1712. I'm here for you.

Cry your heart out - it's ok now. It's ok.

Let me guess you play on near full servers that always have players in them and as such, attract hackers?

At least play on a low pop server to get your gear and swap over to another if you want some PVP. I get hacked maybe once every two days. Yeah it's annoying but I just crawl my way back up and find even better gear than last time. I often forget how exciting it is crawling around zombie infested areas with no weapon, food or water and have to exfiltrate the area unseen or turn into a running man.

-TheReaper1712

qq

I Like Pie, also stop mimicking all the other people that had a bad time with DayZ for the past few weeks.

Looting / Surviving without items for the first few minutes or more [Depending on how knowledgeable you are] is one of the main drawing points for the game - You seem like one of those 12 year old kids who bought the game ''CUZZ YUGSCAWST PLAIDED IT, ET MUZT BE WERE ALL TEH KEEL KEDS R'' to only be disappointed because joining a Bandwagons are for those too stupid to actually at least have a look at the game before purchase.

That said, have fun with CallOfDuty, or whatever Bandwagon you're on now. =]

I personally don't understand this. When I first started playing, i'd have to agree. The hackers seemed to be everywhere, and although I was able to survive alot of thunderdomes and other shenanigans by quickly aborting, they would get me from time to time. However, in the last several weeks, I have yet to see a hacker. My advice is know when to play and where to play. Though it's true that low population servers won't always protect you (I got thunderdomed with 3 other people on the server) generally you WILL stay out of most of the trouble.

Stay positive, and know that if you get killed by a hacker, you can easily go pick up all your stuff (usually). It is a bit of a run depending on how far you are, but if you don't put the effort to go get it, you don't deserve it.

I personally don't understand this. When I first started playing, i'd have to agree. The hackers seemed to be everywhere, and although I was able to survive alot of thunderdomes and other shenanigans by quickly aborting, they would get me from time to time. However, in the last several weeks, I have yet to see a hacker. My advice is know when to play and where to play. Though it's true that low population servers won't always protect you (I got thunderdomed with 3 other people on the server) generally you WILL stay out of most of the trouble.

Stay positive, and know that if you get killed by a hacker, you can easily go pick up all your stuff (usually). It is a bit of a run depending on how far you are, but if you don't put the effort to go get it, you don't deserve it.

I used to think the same way but it don't matter. any low pop server or anyserver for the matter you are a victim. There are MANY HACKERS only way to be safe is non hive and ban them, save server often and report their GUID and IP to battleye from BERCON Log

I've come across a few hackers so far, the first time I was actually really excited because I didn't know what was going on, but from there on out it was sort of annoying. I will continue to persevere through these dark times, because I fucking love this mod!!

Looting / Surviving without items for the first few minutes or more [Depending on how knowledgeable you are] is one of the main drawing points for the game - You seem like one of those 12 year old kids who bought the game ''CUZZ YUGSCAWST PLAIDED IT, ET MUZT BE WERE ALL TEH KEEL KEDS R'' to only be disappointed because joining a Bandwagons are for those too stupid to actually at least have a look at the game before purchase.

That said, have fun with CallOfDuty, or whatever Bandwagon you're on now. =]

CallOfDuty is so terrible that i don't even play that crap any more, also i had ArmA before Day-Z even came out, so don't go around judging people when u don't even really know who or what they are thank you. Edited by TheReaper1712

"i am tired of having to find equipment and items throughout the game it doesn't matter how well i try"

Aww but thats the fun of playing it!

Hackers are a downer but i play on Private Hives, it helps alot.

You seem like one of those 12 year old kids who bought the game ''CUZZ YUGSCAWST PLAIDED IT, ET MUZT BE WERE ALL TEH KEEL KEDS R'' to only be disappointed because joining a Bandwagons are for those too stupid to actually at least have a look at the game before purchase.

Thats very assumptious a accusation for you to make.. o_o

Edited by Kenvblog