Sign in to follow this  
bman2883

Banned (wrongfully!) from US 1037

Hi fellas,

About 10:20 p.m. Eastern time (08/31/2012) a hacker killed everyone on the server, unfortunately I was stuck sideways on an ATV trying to right it and was spared death. Server was taken down shortly after and when I tried to log back in I was banned! :( I'm a trustworthy player who has been playing on this server for awhile with a bunch of my buddies (my name is Brian in game). Anything you can do to rectify this would be great because I love this server for it's active stance against hackers and scripters!

Thanks!

-Brian

• Like 1

Yea these guys seem to have a lot of problems with banning innocent players. When they are nothing but combat loggers. Me and my friends have personally caught several members of DG clan combat logging. Shooting at them and next thing you know they are gone.. Check lobby they arent there. Nothing but cheaters man. They seem to have a tendency to log out and reappear in places they shouldnt be.

Yea these guys seem to have a lot of problems with banning innocent players. When they are nothing but combat loggers. Me and my friends have personally caught several members of DG clan combat logging. Shooting at them and next thing you know they are gone.. Check lobby they arent there. Nothing but cheaters man. They seem to have a tendency to log out and reappear in places they shouldnt be.

Can't do anything about that, but the thing is, WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR PROOF!?

Brian,

Please PM me your player GUID and we will get your ban removed if it was a false positive, We have had numerous players called Brian join our server so I need your GUID.

Thank you,

Jackasaurus

Thanks Sparky, all working legit now, you guys run a great server. One more thing though, in the confusion I think you also banned one of my playing partners (in game name Daddy-O, literally my 50+ year old dad :) he's definitely not a hacker...) Can I point him to the same TS server for resolution? His ban message is slightly different 'object access flooding'.

Thanks Sparky, all working legit now, you guys run a great server. One more thing though, in the confusion I think you also banned one of my playing partners (in game name Daddy-O, literally my 50+ year old dad :) he's definitely not a hacker...) Can I point him to the same TS server for resolution? His ban message is slightly different 'object access flooding'.

I think object access flooding ban can come from placing too many barbwire/tank traps or things like that when the server is laggy... once it catches up it thinks your placing a whole ton of em at once.

• Like 1

well let me say this when i put not 1 but 3 HE203 Nades right into your butt buddies face and he didn't die so don't come to me about someone combat DC'ing dude.

Daddy-O was banned for numerous violations not just object access flooding. If he would like to come to our TS to talk with me about it he can feel free to stop by this weekend. I will be here for most of it late night.

guys can i ask why player "a chubby sayain" was banned last night??? he just popped on and was admin banned.

That name does not appear in my logs. I will need his GUID to check my logs and would this not be better if "he" came and posted himself. You can feel free to stop by our Teamspeak channel to discuss the issue with me. The TS IP is the same as the server IP and there is a public channel for all players on US 1037. Do not ask me to post logs here or in PM.

Thanks,

Six