Sign in to follow this  
TheManFromTheWoods

Who the F*** is The Man From The Woods

It's things like this that no bandit could ever experience that makes it worth being a Hero.

Ya i'm sure he isn't a hacker that's got tired of killing people so he white knights every now and again under that profile. No ones ever done that. *eye roll*

Don't we all wish that when people made up these ridiculously exaggerated stories, the person doing it was someone with a little more writing finesse? Y'know, punctuation, paragraph separation and all that.

And Digital, you sound a bit butthurt that you got kicked from a group for hacking. And you admitted that you are/were hacking. Enjoy your ban.

Did this happen near Stary? just north of stary before the deer stands is where my friend & I went yesterday, i went afk, i came back he was gone, he then came back after 20 minutes of waiting, he said he just went to help someone, ill ask him when he gets on xD

Don't we all wish that when people made up these ridiculously exaggerated stories, the person doing it was someone with a little more writing finesse? Y'know, punctuation, paragraph separation and all that.

And Digital, you sound a bit butthurt that you got kicked from a group for hacking. And you admitted that you are/were hacking. Enjoy your ban.

I'm far from butt hurt man. Just trying to shed some light on the "Dark side" that people seem so ignorant about.

Edited by Digital

I feel like I would have killed myself long, long, long, LONG before spending 9 hours crawling towards the nearest hospital with broken legs. You could have crawled to a safe place, died, and ran back to your body/gear in an hour and a half, max.

I saw the man from the woods last night in msta, or at least I felt his presence. I was wounded and bleeding out in the dark and I felt deaths whisper. I was greated by a deep grunt as I was dragged into the treeline and heard the sound of bandaging. As I turned to thank the man there was no one there.

Revived

Edited by Steak and Potatoes
  • Like 2

Lol, I think he's on a mission to revive his fav threads. Good luck Steak, may the potatoes be with you.

• Like 3