Sign in to follow this  
tyler@tytanis.com

Owner of two 100 slot servers, I need a friend!

Hey everyone!

I'm starting to get lonely on my servers, US 2536 and US 2537.

I'm looking for someone (or a few) people to start a camp with, hunt for other camps and create a supply chain.

If you're interested, please PM me!

• Like 1

hmm i might be online soon sounds like fun, but just a question what is your ping kicker set at?

Always looking for healthy servers to set up bases and begin the process of base-building (regardless of the base-killing patch) I love to play at all hours, depending on my job and schoolwork. If you are interested in playing with a friendly and usually humorous team member I might be able to help you out. I play with a couple trusted people and a few other casual survivors but yeah, the connection is important as well as lag, any possible server issues. if you are still interested we can talk on skype/steam (I prefer Skype due to the ease of group communication plus free.)

STEAM: Kaos0704

Add me on skype.. me and a buddy always play and just do anything, and we're looking for another partner!

hmm i might be online soon sounds like fun, but just a question what is your ping kicker set at?

375 I believe, will jump it to 450 soon.

Always looking for healthy servers to set up bases and begin the process of base-building (regardless of the base-killing patch) I love to play at all hours, depending on my job and schoolwork. If you are interested in playing with a friendly and usually humorous team member I might be able to help you out. I play with a couple trusted people and a few other casual survivors but yeah, the connection is important as well as lag, any possible server issues. if you are still interested we can talk on skype/steam (I prefer Skype due to the ease of group communication plus free.)

STEAM: Kaos0704

Added!

Add me on skype.. me and a buddy always play and just do anything, and we're looking for another partner!

Added!

BUMP. You know you guys want to play on a server that STILL allows tents and vehicles to save! Healthy, sociable, and at the same time a DAMNED WARZONE. Its not a bad server to be on. Oh did I mention it has a giant teamspeak server for anyone to communicate and a diverse community (as all servers should be). Give it a chance, you will find allies and enemies in this broken country.

I use Teamspeak and Skype and am always looking for server-bound allies. Join a cause, or play a game, either way.

Chat on Teamspeak

or

Steam: Kaos0704

Edited by Othra

im very interested whats the server name and is it a day server i hate night.

yo im pretty cool and new and funny so yeah. i play pretty much after 7: PST time due to sports . but herres my skype. Skype: jplowkey

Yo bro, I'm so down for basebuilding and hoarding, I love doing them and I will protect our stuff with my life.

Hit me up anytime I'm online and I will ALWAYS play DayZ on request. Most of the time I'm doing it anyway.