Sign in to follow this  
AwesomeMan

amigo on US 1346 - Video evidence

Where: US 1346 hosted by Wafflehouse

When: Shortly before 5pm EST, August 31st, 2012

What happened:

While scouting Dobrry for snipers/tents/sniping spots, moonlit_endevor was killed. I moved to avenge his death. I spotted amigo in a ghille suit and opened up on him with my L85 (zeroing 100). Not only did he live through a full clip, he came over and looked at me before shooting at me. Link to video evidence below:

I hope this hacker get's banned.

Edited by AwesomeMan

you know there is a site where you can upload videos for everyone to see? Its called youtube. might wanna give it a try

I'm sorry Gyro, I wasn't aware downloading a file would be so complex and tedious for you.

Good point about the hacker, though. You really shed light on the subject. Please share your infinite wisdom more often and frequently.

I'm sorry Awesomeman, I wasn't aware uploading a file to youtube would be so complex and tedious for you.

Dear God, okay. First world problems over here. I upload commentaries to my channel, but I suppose I could post this video unlisted.

Can BE just ban this guy? That's why I made this post, not to be patronized by know-it-all, self-righteous derphurters.