Sign in to follow this  
fuzzybunnyofdoom

Every time I log in I loose everything in my ammo and main inventory

Every time I log in I loose everything in my ammo and main inventory (where food, firewood, etc is outside of pack). My weapons, matches/flashlight/compass, and everything in my pack stays, but everything else disappears. Just re installed and still happening. This is happening across multiple servers and even after a reinstall. I've killed myself multiple times and its still happening. I was able to play for abit over a month with few issues but all the sudden this started happening earlier this week. Any ideas? Is there a way to have your character completely deleted or reset?

dude i had this happening for a while are you logging off while in a vehicle,

PS: lost all my fal mags when i used to carry around an fn fal with anpv s4 sight it sucks bro

Edited by burritoman259

hmm i only had this when i signed off on a bike you might want to post this on devheaven so rocket is aware of this

I'm also getting this. I have arma 2 free and OA. when first started playing, everything was fine. and then I got AKM and M9 and some ammo blabla...

Next time I logged on I got a message: no entry 'bin\config.bin/cfgweapons

ok, I press continiue. and I all my ammo dissapeared. did anybody know how to fix this?

I'm also getting this. I have arma 2 free and OA. when first started playing, everything was fine. and then I got AKM and M9 and some ammo blabla...

Next time I logged on I got a message: no entry 'bin\config.bin/cfgweapons

ok, I press continiue. and I all my ammo dissapeared. did anybody know how to fix this?

I'm also running Arma Free and OA. I've always gotten the 'bin\config.bin/cfgweapons error even before my items started disappearing. I've had the typical issues of logging in on the coast with nothing but still having kills, or spawning at the coast with everything etc. However the issue of losing the described items seems to be new.

25997086.jpg

Edited by fuzzybunny

This is not working for me. I've completely uninstalled twice now, updated manually to 1.11 and have the beta patch 96493. Still losing everything in the described slots every time I leave a server and rejoin. Is there any way to have your character completely wiped?

Updated to 1.7.2.6 and still having the issue.

Arma beta is 96584

Have tried different versions of both at this point, uninstalled twice, and still can't seem to shake this bug.