Sign in to follow this  
aphex187

[UK31] New Private Hive Vilayer Server (tents/vehicle

UK31 is now part of Vilayers private hive

DayZChernarus - (1.7.2.6/96895) - (UTC-5) - (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:ON) - [uK31] Private Hive Server | Hosted By Vilayer.com

60 slots

Side Chat On

Connecting to UK31 will take no more than 2 minutes, may take longer when server is full so hang on when your on the loading screen!!

Crosshair and 3rd Person On

Nametags Off

Constant Admin presence 24/7

Steam Group ARMA 2 DayZ UK/EU

http://steamcommunit...m/groups/dayzuk

Restarts are done manually and you will be notified in game

Hackers and people killing new players on the coast will not be tolerated and will result in a ban/kick!

30 vehicles on the server

Tents/Vehicles will now save

Log checking for hackers is done daily and will result in a ban if caught

DO NOT USE THE TWS AS50!!

People using hacked in weapons/equipment by accident will be warned

Public Mumble Server :

Psychotic Killers

Address: 85.236.101.45

Port : 12337

Look out for our community event Taking Elektro coming in the next week, game prize donated by KEYS4ME

Please note that we can also change the map to the following : Lingor, Utez and Takistan :)

http://www.vilayer.com/

Edited by sye73
  • Like 3

i was killing and me kick/ban? D:

Edited by hromka

i was killing and me kick/ban? FU

If your hacking you will be banned, if your killing fresh spawns on the coast then you will be kicked, go figure.

Having problems with the server atm, seems to not save progress after a restart and i will be getting in touch with the server providers asap!

How did you get tents and vehicles to save inventory? I have a private hive server with the same host in the UK and the tents only save inventory once, and the vehicles do not save inventory at all.

Please advise.

How did you get tents and vehicles to save inventory? I have a private hive server with the same host in the UK and the tents only save inventory once, and the vehicles do not save inventory at all.

Please advise.

Going to test this out right now but i think their Hive save system is broken tbh.

I cant find this server, and I want to find it, how do i find it! :D

Im using DayZcommander..

Edited by 2hi4me2cu

I cant find this server, and I want to find it, how do i find it! :D

Im using DayZcommander..

94.242.227.214:2332

Where you from bud?

Edited by sye73

Im from London.

I have entered that IP into the server search but nothing comes up? What am i doing wrong!! lol

Im from London.

I have entered that IP into the server search but nothing comes up? What am i doing wrong!! lol

Have you updated to the latest beta patch? Ours is still on 96061

Edited by sye73

I Just played on your server and found an UAZ Jeep at the coast drove a bit around gave some guys a lift and got baned as i was at the airfield with the car driving around I haven´t even killed one player or anything like that. And the server lags it takes 5 minutes to give someone a blood transfuision or to refill the car..... get that fixed please and unbann me or at least give me a reason why you did so and a prove would be cool too

I Just played on your server and found an UAZ Jeep at the coast drove a bit around gave some guys a lift and got baned as i was at the airfield with the car driving around I haven´t even killed one player or anything like that. And the server lags it takes 5 minutes to give someone a blood transfuision or to refill the car..... get that fixed please and unbann me or at least give me a reason why you did so and a prove would be cool too

You said you were Skype friends with YOLO BRO and on further inspection of the logs the guy was hacking in 40mm HE and Pipe bombs every second. Also after the whole server was killed you show up in a fully laden UAZ.

The server needed a restart, plus it's the amount of people playing but i'm looking into ways of speeding this process up.

Edited by sye73

Pedobear why haven't you responded to my pm and this message on here yet i can see you trying to connect to the server still?

Just like to say a big thx to all the guys and gals who have made this sever such a success in the short period of time! UK31 is now one of the top played servers on DayZ and it keeps going from strength to stength!

Also like to say a big thx to Lee from Vilayer for putting these awesome DayZ packages together! Without Lee and his hard work we wouldn't have such an awesome community and server to come too every day!!!

Well I haven´t got an PM I don´t have any contacts to hackers in anygame can you unban me now? it´s not a reason to ban me for driving an UAZ I found at kamorovo just lock trough the logs there is nothing I did wrong. And WHO is yolo bro I haven´t heard about him. Just look trough the looks I don´t know who the UAZ apeared in kamorovo maybe it was hacked but I didn´t hack it in. I just found it and was a lucky child driving around until you ban me for no reason.

Edited by Blackjack9000

I was watching what you typed up on the side channel after Kevin testa asked if you knew that guy and you replied yes he's a Skype buddy.

Pm me your guid ill get another guy to unban u as I'm at work.

Pushing the server down to 50 man hopefully tonight to combat lag when it reaches 60 people. Also there seems to be a hive related problem when saving your character, after a restart some players have been experiencing progress being moved back to a previous destination. Vilayer know about this problem and should hopefully have it sorted asap!

Also look out for our server trying out the new Takistan map that should be released tonight or tomorrow.

Saving is now fixed along with other various bugs.

Remember to join our Steam Group and Mumble.

Is this Server now DayZ Takistan? Wow that sucks for me :(

Don't like Takistan. Your Server was just cool with Chernarus. Also had AS50; GPS, Nightvision etc. (Well, the equipment also works on 1-2 other "Private Hive" Servers, since it seems they are connected to hte stuff. but anyways...)

Will u go ever back or so?

Is this Server now DayZ Takistan? Wow that sucks for me :(

Don't like Takistan. Your Server was just cool with Chernarus. Also had AS50; GPS, Nightvision etc. (Well, the equipment also works on 1-2 other "Private Hive" Servers, since it seems they are connected to hte stuff. but anyways...)

Will u go ever back or so?

Yes m8 it's only for the weekend ;)