Sign in to follow this  
Artemis01

damn snipers

so it was getting dark and I was running low on supplies thought I would run into town to find some food water whatever I could find. came across some good loot found a map,compus,sidearm lots of ammo and a m16, toolbag, tent, better pack,bloodbags and healing supplies. was feeling pretty good about the items I just found then was searching this building went to the roof (which I know now not to do now) after spending alittle bit of time looking over the city figuring out the best way to get back to the woods. out of no where got sniped in the head one shot dead. so yeh that will be the last time I stay in a city for a long amount of time or search the roof tops that leaves you exposed. time to start over :/

But you had a weapon? youre a threat,

Well, atleast you weren't spawnkilled my a hacker.

I found a winchester, but that second a hacker named (J) TPed to me, and then he murdered me.

Then I respawned, I see him TPing to me again, boom dead.

And this repeated a few times.

He used some full auto DMR or that 1 shot kill sniper, godmode and TP hacks.

I would much rather be killed by a sniper and know where his general vicinity was because and then go back and sneak up on him and take his stuff lolz. I did it once before and got a m16 acog lol although he turned around and shot me as I picked it up.

yeh I was thinking about that but it was getting way to dark to start looking for him, could hardly see 20ft in front of me