xenomta

I killed someone

I met this dude on the coast, I was in a bus and he was on a bike. We drove around the country for alittle bit but then my bus broke. I got out and we were there standing, talking for a couple of minutes. He said "you won't kill me will you? :P" I said "no" and shot him multiple times in the chest.

NOW, I feel SOOOOOOO bad. HOW DO I GET THROUGH THIS HARD TIME IN MY LIFE.

Btw, if you're reading this person I killed, I'm so sorry.

• Like 2

It's normal. The game is supposed to make you feel emotion.

• Like 3

Let me kill you in the game you no good scum! Jk :P I'm not exactly sure what to tell you.. Don't do it again? This game is meant to make you have emotions towards things.

Edited by Skat3rat

You play this game because its F*cking amazing but don't kill person like this you gonna get bad karma from these act.

I was like "I'm going to stop and shoot" him, then I thought "naaahhhhh" and it just kept on going on like that. DAMN I FEEL BAD. I wanted to go back to him after and help him.

You shot him after helping each other out, adventuring together, and reassuring him you wouldn't? You horrible person; no wonder you feel bad! I've killed people before, but damn, that was just cold...

yeah, i know it's just a game, but why be such a tool? if you wanted to kill him, then just do it instead of being a weirdo about it.

I bet you felt sexual arousal too after your little game, right? Just kill the dude or don't kill the dude lol.

I bet you felt sexual arousal too after your little game, right? Just kill the dude or don't kill the dude lol.

You're right, you don't even want to know what I did with the body <_<

Is this xenomorphgod? If so, please leave the forums and never come back.

No, I'm not.
  • Like 1

hahahahahahahhhaahahahhahahahahahahahhhaahahahha

Technically he put the thought in your mind, you couldn't help it if you shot

I met this dude on the coast, I was in a bus and he was on a bike. We drove around the country for alittle bit but then my bus broke. I got out and we were there standing, talking for a couple of minutes. He said "you won't kill me will you? :P" I said "no" and shot him multiple times in the chest.

NOW, I feel SOOOOOOO bad. HOW DO I GET THROUGH THIS HARD TIME IN MY LIFE.

Btw, if you're reading this person I killed, I'm so sorry.

I am the only cold blood killer? I always stab people in the back,say im friendly and shoot them in the head when they are not looking.