Sign in to follow this  
Chay

DayZ: Bandit kill, Nuke and Hacker!

Hey guys I have been playing this game recently and I decided to be a Bandit. I was at Elektro and spotted a person in the Fire station. I was watching where he was going and decided to record and upload this to YouTube.

*This is a story if you wish to read*

I spawned in Elektro at the Fire station. I seen some Survivor looting it with zombies on his tale. So I decided to murder him. I loss sight of him until I looked a bit right and I seen him looting this Tent. I aimed with my AKM and put 4 Shots into the poor bugger, he never seen it coming. I went over to loot him but I couldn't since the amount of zombies that I have alerted. I then heard a Nuke and then without me knowing a Hacker Teleported to me and starting spraying at me with what I think the MP5 Silenced due to the sound and low amount of damage. I then logged out only since I knew that guy was a hacker.

Please don't hate on me since I logged out, I don't want to die unfairly to some douche, would of you done the same?

*2 Hours after uploading the YouTube video*

I went back onto the server a 2 Hours later hoping that the hacker left. I heard gunshots everywhere, mostly DMR. I was searching around Elektro for loot or players. I was recording but I didn't think I would get any action. I heard footsteps seconds later and look behind me to see a person with a Gillie which seems to be a hacked weapon and very high power. I put 4-5 Shots into him before he could hit me and then he put a couple into me and I died. He didn't even bleed out. God damn hackers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmb6QPz1fHU&feature=plcp

Edited by Chay

Wasn't a hacker... you can clearly see him at 1:34. Also, the nuke sounded like a grenade to me.

yeah but he suddenly stood there with out aggroing a single zombie ? and whre did he come from ? you can see the empty place two seconds before

yeah but he suddenly stood there with out aggroing a single zombie ? and whre did he come from ? you can see the empty place two seconds before

OP was firing an AKM, all the zombies in the area were on him. Also, there was enough time to flick around the wall, just. On closer inspection it does look rather coincidental, but I'm fairly sure it is just a matter of camera angles.

At 1:32 you see a zombie agro on the man who RAN right at your area 1:33. Not to mention that a nuke would have taken out the whole town. I think you did this to advertise for people to subscribe to your channel by using a title that would grab attention.

Edited by Col. Kurtz

Lol you can clearly see he ran around the corner *Footsteps if you raise your sound ect, and the explosion was a satchel charge.

Grow up kid and don't combat log because of your poor play style (Shooting a AKM at zombies instead of evading = every player in elektro hears your location)

GG

• Like 1

You went around firing an AKM in a firestation in Elektro on what must have been a fairly populated server, Then immediatly think it's a hacker when someone kills you.

Lol.

• Like 1

Guys I am sorry if you do not think this is a hacker. I though it was so I logged, it I never knew it wasn't a hacker according to you guys I would of never logged out. I just seen on my screen someone appear and started shooting me. I wouldn't thing a guy that well geared would run straight to me where like 15 Zombies were.

Edited by Chay