Sign in to follow this  
dinsdale1978@gmail.com

It's DayZ and I Know It

Mediocre, Terrible / Nice try though

Doesn't mark up nearly to the level of "Shot a man in Cherno" or "Call me Day Z"

(Not flaming, I'm criticizing. Learn the difference)

Doesn't mark up nearly to the level of "Shot a man in Cherno" or "Call me Day Z"

No worries. I am not a recording artist and just put together my idea. Though your criticizing skills could use some work because just using one or two adjectives doesn't add much to the conversation.

• Like 5

No worries. I am not a recording artist and just put together my idea. Though your criticizing skills could use some work because just using one or two adjectives doesn't add much to the conversation.

I could make a long thought provoked review of the song, but I hardly think it matters enough. Usually when artists see potential fans that are displeased with their work they go back and look at mistakes or things they could have done better...But, you know, common sense is so rare its a super power these days.

I could make a long thought provoked review of the song, but I hardly think it matters enough. Usually when artists see potential fans that are displeased with their work they go back and look at mistakes or things they could have done better...But, you know, common sense is so rare its a super power these days.

So you're not trying to be a troll but yet your responses are so full of sarcasm and snarky elitism. I do plan on re-recording once I get some new equipment but since it's just terrible maybe I will go cry in a corner and just give up. ;)

Criticism = Pointing out flaws and why the song needs improvement.

Flaming/trolling = Telling them their stuff is horrible.

We know the difference, and you are not criticizing. You are being a jacktard.

There's a few hickups, when you change the to chorus, maybe pump up the music volume too.

Still I liked it, made me boogie out :)