foxdie_01

PDR Private Hive [w/ safe zones] // RECRUITING NOW!

Yeah, be up soon jump on the forum mate, get all the info as it happens there.

pdrserver.co.uk/forum

soooooooo lame, NEXT!

So how long did you play on the PDR server before making such a judgement? Probably none at all; doubt you took the time to sign up and play with Burro, Drake, Ark, and others.

Edited by Medic (not bandit)
  • Like 2

Applications have been closed now as server is reaching capacity in the evenings, so invite by invitation only. If you haven't heard back, chances are you would have been rejected, likely because we already have enough of players with your style on the server. Also, of the 340 applications i've received in the last week, about 10% spell their own email address wrong, and I get them bounce back - so chances are you fit into one of those two categories.

• Like 1

I was accepted earlier, but the time settings didn't fit me. If you strike me from the list it could make room for somebody else.

Server has been moved to GMT -2 (-3 hours reduction at the request of the community). Change was implemented at this mornings restart

Edited by foxdie_01

Applications have been closed now as server is reaching capacity in the evenings, so invite by invitation only. If you haven't heard back, chances are you would have been rejected, likely because we already have enough of players with your style on the server. Also, of the 340 applications i've received in the last week, about 10% spell their own email address wrong, and I get them bounce back - so chances are you fit into one of those two categories.

Ah, that's a bummer. I knew I wrote it right the first time. Anyways, thanks for considering.

3 weeks ago I applied to this server on a whim to try out this new fangled private hive thing.

Been fucking hooked since then.

Alot people are friendly and you have a chance to play the game as a survival game rather than just another fps.

If your looking for a home server there has just been a hive reset due to a new set of rules so now would be a great time to join.

• Like 2

Make that 7 slots available for the original non-PvP server. I've been forced to give up my slot due to the fact of some issue that prevents me from successfully connecting. Admin are excellent as well as the player base; everyone sticks to the rules and play nicely when you're a newspawn/newbie.

This server is not worth playing on. The dedicated server may fix the lag and really long loading times, but the Admins and their "friends" knowingly use Maphacks and will only ban people they suspect of using them, as well. The community is also full of QQing in sidechat and on their forums. Watched an entire clan get the boot this morning where a "sting" was set up to catch a couple of them. Not sure if these chaps were all cheating or if this was just a good excuse to get rid of all of them. This was only after one of their members fought hard in the forums to prove friends of the admins were blatantly cheating. I will not be returning to this server ever, as admin abuse alone is not worth what little time I have left to play a game.

PS: Their "donation shop" is outrageously over priced! They pretty much want you to not only pay for their servers, but also line their pockets. It's laughable!

I would not trust a account with just 2 posts, who i have never seen on the pdr server once.

I came on this server a week of 2 ago, and its the server that got me into dayz again. The admins are extremely onto things. Like the sir above me said, they even set up a honey pot trap to make sure their suspicions where true,instead of just banning them outright. I wholeheartedly recommend this server to anyone. There is no donation shop yet, they are just looking what people would like and they are pitching ideas. The admins really try to listen to the people playing, with a player leader organ like in eve to make important decisions.

Reddfox is a new account made just to whine here, most likely because he was one of the people banned. Unless he states who he is, i would not trust it.

• Like 1

I would not trust a account with just 2 posts, who i have never seen on the pdr server once.

I came on this server a week of 2 ago, and its the server that got me into dayz again. The admins are extremely onto things. Like the sir above me said, they even set up a honey pot trap to make sure their suspicions where true,instead of just banning them outright. I wholeheartedly recommend this server to anyone. There is no donation shop yet, they are just looking what people would like and they are pitching ideas. The admins really try to listen to the people playing, with a player leader organ like in eve to make important decisions.

Reddfox is a new account made just to whine here, most likely because he was one of the people banned. Unless he states who he is, i would not trust it.

Huzzah and hurrah! The truth always is always great.

This server is not worth playing on. The dedicated server may fix the lag and really long loading times, but the Admins and their "friends" knowingly use Maphacks and will only ban people they suspect of using them, as well. The community is also full of QQing in sidechat and on their forums. Watched an entire clan get the boot this morning where a "sting" was set up to catch a couple of them. Not sure if these chaps were all cheating or if this was just a good excuse to get rid of all of them. This was only after one of their members fought hard in the forums to prove friends of the admins were blatantly cheating. I will not be returning to this server ever, as admin abuse alone is not worth what little time I have left to play a game.

PS: Their "donation shop" is outrageously over priced! They pretty much want you to not only pay for their servers, but also line their pockets. It's laughable!

Admins don't cheat at all, and they have banned anybody proven to be cheating. Infact the Admins rarely get a chance to actually play the game.

Would guess your one of the "clan" that got kicked, who were found to be cheating and scripting in radar hacks etc. Don't be a sourpuss, you used exploits and got found out, take it like a man....

The server is great, a little unstable to log in sometimes, but the move to dedicated should fix that. Anyone wanting a decent community with strict, well implemented rules, should sign up...

• Like 4

I was one of the clan members banned. Though battle eye, anti hax, your logs w.e can not show where I have ever used any program at all. I'm not crying over getting banned, as I not going to deny, I know people in my group were using a simple firefox radar hack.

But if you honestly believe Burro/ Drake, as well as quite a few others (lunawolfy/ted (burros roommate. a couple others) were NOT using hacks or map finders, then you are a serious fool.

Simple logic in DAYZ: Good players / bad players / great players/ can not just magically track and kill on a low pop server, where MOST of you guys stay in the south in your safety nets. NON hacking players will always die in pvp, Hence until 2 days ago, when sure someone in my group used a radar hack to track TED / Fudge/ Sanatana (all which ALSO use hacks/ be it map radar OR the admin panel), why didnt we kill ANY of the rest of you guys? Why was it, in our 2 months there the ONLY people we killed shot at us first... Boy that is some serious hacking there. Why is it Luna/ FODDER(burro)/ Ted/ Cal / Fudge could log in for a short short period of time, find players. call them out by name, kill them, then just log off? (with no name plates in game btw) You think they were ThAT good? If you do, you deserve to play on that server.

Why is it, BURRO and DRAKE knew Luna could track uids, and talked to them even though they were on different names and told no one who they were? Why was that allowed to happen.

Why did BURRO admit he KNEW people were duping and hacking, and that a hacked tent up north was "a mistake" (was cals tent apparently) and nothing was done?

Its simple. I will NOT deny the last day (after Ted (burros friend and roommate) just happened to log in between all of us, in the dark and knew where everyone was) No one on by name, but knew to wait almost 20 minutes to kill the last 2 clan mates. Me i was just a dumbass running wild, i deserved to die, one of our members got a radar. We then watched players run only to our tents and our hidden vehicles. Wierd why was that allowed to happen? After that sure we didnt care what happened to us, so we radar tracked Santana and fudge. No one in my clan will deny that. But the admins will sure as hell deny they did or knew any of their friends did anything wrong.

And if you felt you were "out smarting" us, by trying to set us up, i must take one second to LOL, Hence the final touch to your BS ways to use your friends infamous closing line.

If you are considering playing on PDR, know this, admins and their friends will use esp hacks and radar (via hacks or panel). I suggest you do what we did, fight fire with fire, get your OWN way of tracking them:

The community is great for pve'rs and carebears who like to cry about anything and everything, hell i cried people were constantly crying! The rules are fair, though alot of people cried over that as well, so they might change as the admins are complete flip floppers, never figuring out wtf they really need to get done

The stability is pure shit. Lots of 20-30 minute load times (though they got a new server this week end)

They have a donation shop idea, but based on pricing, it looks like they are trying to pay themselves for hosting a free mod game.

The players for the most part are p*ssies, but i think they are that way IRL too, but other than a small hand full, they are nice people.

All in all, if you dont mind admin/friend(s) scripters and map hackers, and alot of qq in sc, great server, but you could play on a public server and not have to listen to SC. /shrug

GL guys!

I was one of the clan members banned. Though battle eye, anti hax, your logs w.e can not show where I have ever used any program at all. I'm not crying over getting banned, as I not going to deny, I know people in my group were using a simple firefox radar hack.

But if you honestly believe Burro/ Drake, as well as quite a few others (lunawolfy/ted (burros roommate. a couple others) were NOT using hacks or map finders, then you are a serious fool.

Simple logic in DAYZ: Good players / bad players / great players/ can not just magically track and kill on a low pop server, where MOST of you guys stay in the south in your safety nets. NON hacking players will always die in pvp, Hence until 2 days ago, when sure someone in my group used a radar hack to track TED / Fudge/ Sanatana (all which ALSO use hacks/ be it map radar OR the admin panel), why didnt we kill ANY of the rest of you guys? Why was it, in our 2 months there the ONLY people we killed shot at us first... Boy that is some serious hacking there. Why is it Luna/ FODDER(burro)/ Ted/ Cal / Fudge could log in for a short short period of time, find players. call them out by name, kill them, then just log off? (with no name plates in game btw) You think they were ThAT good? If you do, you deserve to play on that server.

Why is it, BURRO and DRAKE knew Luna could track uids, and talked to them even though they were on different names and told no one who they were? Why was that allowed to happen.

Why did BURRO admit he KNEW people were duping and hacking, and that a hacked tent up north was "a mistake" (was cals tent apparently) and nothing was done?

Its simple. I will NOT deny the last day (after Ted (burros friend and roommate) just happened to log in between all of us, in the dark and knew where everyone was) No one on by name, but knew to wait almost 20 minutes to kill the last 2 clan mates. Me i was just a dumbass running wild, i deserved to die, one of our members got a radar. We then watched players run only to our tents and our hidden vehicles. Wierd why was that allowed to happen? After that sure we didnt care what happened to us, so we radar tracked Santana and fudge. No one in my clan will deny that. But the admins will sure as hell deny they did or knew any of their friends did anything wrong.

And if you felt you were "out smarting" us, by trying to set us up, i must take one second to LOL, Hence the final touch to your BS ways to use your friends infamous closing line.

If you are considering playing on PDR, know this, admins and their friends will use esp hacks and radar (via hacks or panel). I suggest you do what we did, fight fire with fire, get your OWN way of tracking them:

The community is great for pve'rs and carebears who like to cry about anything and everything, hell i cried people were constantly crying! The rules are fair, though alot of people cried over that as well, so they might change as the admins are complete flip floppers, never figuring out wtf they really need to get done

The stability is pure shit. Lots of 20-30 minute load times (though they got a new server this week end)

They have a donation shop idea, but based on pricing, it looks like they are trying to pay themselves for hosting a free mod game.

The players for the most part are p*ssies, but i think they are that way IRL too, but other than a small hand full, they are nice people.

All in all, if you dont mind admin/friend(s) scripters and map hackers, and alot of qq in sc, great server, but you could play on a public server and not have to listen to SC. /shrug

GL guys!

I just want noted for the record, that we have been more than welcoming on this server. We gave all the support i could, a senior member was even given a senior position on the council. When evidence was not forth coming on your claim that two of our (founding) members were cheating, i trusted you and put it to a poll to remove those two people. And when you guys, eventually, all voted in favor they were removed. I want it noted at this point we (burro and myself) had no relationship whats-so-ever with the two individuals.

A couple of weeks later, after recieving numerous complaints from users about HsH using scripts and map tools, i apporached the two individuals previously banned for advice regarding scripting.

They were honest, they taught me about whats available out there, and how it works (this is the kind of information an admin SHOULD know, otherwise how can i indentfy it?).

At this point, they also said they were almost 99% certain you were cheating and suggested a way of letting them get the evidence needed, so i offered them a chance to come back on to help me proove you guys were cheating. Which you guys, unfortunately were all too happy to oblidge.

Before i pressed the button on the final "evidence" capture, i asked you one last time (which was a bluff at the time):

From what im seeing from the logs - theres a number of people using map hacks right now. If i start banning, i'll be banning all, including those attached to the same group who might not be using it directly. I hope you understand me.

There is no denying who this aimed at.

You guys replied.

If people are using maphacks in my group, I would appreciate you at least telling me. They don't need to be part of HsH, and I'll either see that they're removed, or I'll leave myself. I can't babysit everyone, and as I've pointed out before when it came to Luna and Cal: people will surprise you. My only interest is in trying to play as fair a game as possible. Maphacks, scripting, exploiting, and duping all kill the fun for me (and I'm guessing you guys too).

This hurt. When i found out you guys were cheating, the above comment hurt more than anything. To flat out lie to me, even when im throwing you a life line was a real slap in the face.

We didn't enjoy having to do this. We gave you every bit a great welcome, one of your members became senior staff, you had your own forum area. In return you attempt to destroy our home, and home of the rest of the community. No one forced you to turn to cheats. Every other member on here gets on without them. To turn this around and suggest this is some way our fault then attempt to sabotage the server is really bad taste - i was well in my rights to global ban the lot of you but chose restraint, even after reading the below comment.

Communication you guys sent to Burro

I'll make a promise to you now. I will make sure every single person I know visits any and every forum you EVER decide to try and advertise for this server on now. I know that you covered up for Luna and Cal. I also KNOW that you yourself were cheating, "Fodder". We also have video evidence. Good luck with this "server".

We've not decided on what to do with luna and cal yet. But if i had my choice between a honest, open cheat. Or a cheat that lies to my face, that sits in the highest seat of authority hyprocritically trying to get others banned then i know who i'd choose. (which ironically was exactly the same deal i made you when you suggested Luna and Cal were cheating).

For the rest of the community reading, please note our forum will be back up by tomorrow midday. The forum on the new server are a million times faster.

Who you quoting? Cause i can promise you i said nothing of the sorts. Wait are you quoting a guy who hasn't been online in almost 7-10days? So, heres some facts for you. The first time Burro accused ME PERSONALLY of cheating, I invited him to hang out with me one night, and Kovan and I would SHOW HIM, exactly how we play.... Turned down.

I offered a way to show even if LUNA wasn't a cheater (which as you found out, he was) he was bad for the community, but YOU and Burro let him stay. The VOTE passed him out:

I offered AND DID put EVERYTHING me/clan did in our personal forums, so you could track us. Then Im dictated how I need to conduct myself, even though i said remove me from council..

I offered "suggestions" on how and why so many items where duped and how you could tell hackers: Fell on def ears and excuses made.

I personally took claim for what was in the rules but called "griefing": (blowing up cars) Fell on def ears.

My group was non stop targeted with BS accusations, which we proved wrong everytime: Finally in last 2 days, after ANOTHER miracle killing spree by an admins newbie flatmate: We fought fire with fire:

Sorry, When you and burro even admitted you guys knew there was something up, and did nothing about, but continued to let BS happen, well at that point, we took matters into our own hands... HOW ODD that guys "cheating and hacking" never raided but the SAME 2-3 duper tents we told you we found, and it was "we know its an issue" How ODD we never killed anyone other then the last guy, we KNEW we were getting set up, that DIDN'T attack us first. How ODD we offered you ways to track us and find out how we play... Wow what a bunch of non stop hackers.

You Sir have used a flawed logic. You didnt set anyone up. We were already DONE, when i posted i thought it was fcked up how Ted and others always seem to track us. i personally called you guys out, and not once did you have anything but some round about bs answer. So your logic is to go ask the guys Everyone SWORE wasnt cheating to help you cheat? LOL amazingly stupid.

Hers a tip: You can see on your admin screen. Which you AND burro used.

Guy logs in 3k south of you, and you head right to him. Reaching him with minutes after you log. Anti-hack found that out GG burro

Guy logs in or comes to stary, spawns zombies, magically with sec zombies disappear and player kills a camped player: Fudge did that 2x: No hack needed or used to know thats BS

Guy logs in magically in the middle of three players, ALL different names, ptich black 1000 meters around, is "smart" enough to wait around for 25 from 1st to 2nd kill, and knows to stay there for 3rd kill and few minutes later, logs out... No hack needed to know what happen there: "blind luck" ok Blind luck if it was the admins friend. And after that happened, yeah thats when someone went online to fight your bs antics with our own...

Btw: You wanna globally ban me? Please try, because heres a SMALL bit of reality that should slap you in the face: I don't have any programs at all or never had any at all, i personally dont use scripts, hacks, duping. etc, but we tell who had what, or maybe you are to stupid to remember that? We told you who and how we tracked LUNA. Ill say it again when it was evident you, burro, luna, ted, cal: All of you use scripts/ admin panels to play dirty, then we just used the same things back to you guys.

Please leave cenobite, your walls are blocking my view. Just another whining guy who got banned, carry oon everyone.

Edited by ImaffoI